[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
................................................................................. <-- those are tears kekkee

I'll def skim watch this for Phet tho.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I thought Prang wasn't gonna be Phet's nangek in the Cupid series but instead this one. But it was opposite. I'm sad but at least we have them together in Cupid. Hope the newbie can act. I'll mainly watch it for my Phet. XD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I thought Prang wasn't gonna be Phet's nangek in the Cupid series but instead this one. But it was opposite. I'm sad but at least we have them together in Cupid. Hope the newbie can act. I'll mainly watch it for my Phet. XD
omg are u serious the Cupids Series, I'm off to spazz the thread 

Ntsuab-Ci

star0027 said:
I'm torn that it's not Prang :cry:
Same... I'm so bias right now. /: I only want Prang but I know in order for him to grow as an actor, he must work with other girls... But Prahet for the win still. xP

Alice said:
omg are u serious the Cupids Series, I'm off to spazz the thread
Lol, yes! See you in the thread soon. >.<

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Phet and Fai it is :) I'm happy for Phet ^^ He's so damn fine in his navy uniform and atm, he's shooting "toh kao buhnterng." He's going to be discussing about this lakorn with his new Nang'ek. She kinda looks like Poppy (Mike's Nangek in Maya Nangfah)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Got Jirayu will also be in here :) WHOOTWHOOT ITS A COMEDY. Phet does well in comedy. Phet's character is a person with a good mood, playful and a one love one heart person. EEEEKS SOUNDS LIKE MY KINDA PRA'EK. I am so bias but I think I will tune in just to watch Phet <3 He seems a bit overwhelm that it's his first lakorn as pra'ek. It's all sorts of feels for him :) I can already see that Fai and Phet get along justttttttttttttt fine :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tugIx-DjBak&feature=youtu.be

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Oh goshh, thanks for the video, looove!!
And Phet looks so darn handsome in the uniform. I'm definitely tuning into this one. He sounds like my kinda guy, too hehehe.
Phet and Fai don't look too bad either; I think I'll enjoy them even though my heart's still all for PRAHET, haha.
Just glad to see Phet in more roles! He truly deserves it. So happy for this wonderful mannn <3

And Got's in here, too!? That's another plusss! Yaaaay :D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ok. She's kind of cute. I might tune in. Lol. Phet is handsome! They should've used the white Navy uniform that Willy had on in Manee Yard Fah. He'd definitely look more jaw droppingly handsome.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Ok. She's kind of cute. I might tune in. Lol. Phet is handsome! They should've used the white Navy uniform that Willy had on in Manee Yard Fah. He'd definitely look more jaw droppingly handsome.
Gosh... I would like to see a remake of Manee Yard Fah starring Phet.

star0027

sarNie Egg
They do look good together.
But i'm still being bias. Prahet all the way. Anyways if i want a bright future for my p'ek Phet,
I have to look outside of the box. Being a p"ek, he have to act with different n'ek.
Im glad he get more role and get to see him on screen more. YEaH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot:

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like Fai. For a newbie, she did really well in her first lakorn with P'Mam and she's pretty cute. Phet and Prang are pairing in the series for Broadcast already so I'm fine with them not being in here. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ouuuu Phet & Got!!! Hottie alerttttt, LOL.
But they are both looking very handsome especially Phet. I agree; it would've been a plus if his uniform was white... but he's still looking so darn handsome :)
Fai is pretty cute -- can't wait to see what she has in store for us :)

Ntsuab-Ci

Omg!!! Drooooooolssssss for Phet! Wheeeewww! He is so sexy! So beautiful! Got too! I can't wait to see him. He's so muscular, haha. Which I like. And Fai is cute. I'll look forward to this. Phet is just so wow. >.<