[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still a bit nervous about this lakorn to be honest, as it seems the P'ek is quite uh... how to say it... too.... rough and manly? haha I don't know if his character will be tweaked for the lakorn version, it probably would be. But at least Taew and JamesJi are starting to look really good together. They look really sweet in the CH3 Calendar for 2018.

I love a rough and manly P'ek that is why I am looking so forward to this lakorn . Hopefully there will be lots of slapandkiss:attempt:willing|babyswrscenesw:aaaaa: And beside JJ and Taew look extremely good together so that is a
Bonus :aaaaa: I hope this one will air before their period one .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I do hope that Taew has another lakorn with Nadech too. The chemistry was incredible in LSR
Yes I do too. They did have a great chemistry in LSR. I really enjoyed that lakorn, it was fun too much cuz it wasn’t too serious, I need a lakorn like that after watching Nakee with a depressing ending lolz . But I am really looking forward to this lakorn.
Taew and James is cute together . Here a few older pics of them at previous event .
FC2AC5EE-46A9-448E-AF68-6012AC74477C.jpeg
44A743D2-0501-4E52-B92B-F9D40B984085.jpeg 985CBB29-4A4B-436C-A252-C999177A880A.jpeg C3DBC7EE-1FDB-47A5-A9E1-8C9CEF36022B.jpeg 67BD842D-ACEC-46E7-867C-ED784E4AC1EF.jpeg

Demelza

sarNie Egg
Yes I do too. They did have a great chemistry in LSR. I really enjoyed that lakorn, it was fun too much cuz it wasn’t too serious, I need a lakorn like that after watching Nakee with a depressing ending lolz . But I am really looking forward to this lakorn.
Taew and James is cute together . Here a few older pics of them at previous event .
View attachment 8245
View attachment 8241 View attachment 8242 View attachment 8243 View attachment 8244
Wowee....thanks for sharing those lovely photos. Now you got me excited for this lakorn...

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I love a rough and manly P'ek that is why I am looking so forward to this lakorn . Hopefully there will be lots of slapandkiss:attempt:willing|babyswrscenesw:aaaaa: And beside JJ and Taew look extremely good together so that is a
Bonus :aaaaa: I hope this one will air before their period one .
I think I read info on the FC pg that the historical drama Neung Dao fan Fah Diew might be airing first during the early spring 2018 . Someone from the FC translate that producer P'Pin mention this month they're wrapping up their last filming. For the modern drama Game Sanehha I'm not sure how far they will be done filming. This year JJ and Taew been filming historical drama the most then the modern drama.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I read info on the FC pg that the historical drama Neung Dao fan Fah Diew might be airing first during the early spring 2018 . Someone from the FC translate that producer P'Pin mention this month they're wrapping up their last filming. For the modern drama Game Sanehha I'm not sure how far they will be done filming. This year JJ and Taew been filming historical drama the most then the modern drama.
Oh really, I was hoping this one would air before the period one, since Taew just had a period lakorn RN which just ended and I really wanted to see her in a modern one. She need a break from period and they should show this one first go to give it a bit of balance lolz .. oh well I will watch which ever air first regardless cuz I miss Taew onscreen :facepalm:

P

PrincessKarina

Oh really, I was hoping this one would air before the period one, since Taew just had a period lakorn RN which just ended and I really wanted to see her in a modern one. She need a break from period and they should show this one first go to give it a bit of balance lolz .. oh well I will watch which ever air first regardless cuz I miss Taew onscreen :facepalm:
I don't care either way! I miss my girl Taew! Lol:p

sarNie Adult
Me too, I want to see Game Sanaeha first! But of course I am excited for NDFD too.

Oh my, I don't know how far they've filmed for Game Sanaeha. There were a lot of bumps in the road, including that part where they were supposed to do another lakorn altogether and they just revamped the whole thing and chose another book to base the lakorn from. I do hope the script is well made. I am willing to wait as long as the script is one well. It would be a waste of talent for these actors to have a so-so script.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too, I want to see Game Sanaeha first! But of course I am excited for NDFD too.

Oh my, I don't know how far they've filmed for Game Sanaeha. There were a lot of bumps in the road, including that part where they were supposed to do another lakorn altogether and they just revamped the whole thing and chose another book to base the lakorn from. I do hope the script is well made. I am willing to wait as long as the script is one well. It would be a waste of talent for these actors to have a so-so script.
That is true.. I do agree with you, I rather them not rush the lakorn and result in a good outucome then rush it and turns out not so good. I guess we will just have to be patient at least we get behind the scenes footage here and there to keep us satisfied :facepalm: it’s just that ever since the kiss scene was leaked with JJ and Taew I became impatient :risas3:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Me too, I want to see GS drama to air first also. I think it better for Ch3 to air the modern drama for last. NDFD might be ok storyline, but not going to be that hype so it better for period drama to air first. For GS drama with slap&kiss, dramatic, r-scene, baby scene oh I can tell it going to be hype LOL Yes leave that best drama to air last in the second half of the year in 2018 hehe

Last edited: