[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew makes the cutest pregnant person. Well heellloooo James, your body is lookin quite manly nowadays LOL
He sure had a glow up lol. && like I mentioned before, she has a pregnancy glow somehow even if she isn’t really oreganant. I love it!
For real! Lol. She’s super cute and she’s talented! She’s one of a kind! Her co-stars are so fortunate to star along side her! :thumbup:
I know! She’s had some not so great p’ek but she makes it work.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew makes the cutest pregnant person. Well heellloooo James, your body is lookin quite manly nowadays LOL
Oh how did his body looked like back then ? :facepalm: Never seen his younger body before :facepalm:

Oh success! This one will definitely get me out of my Period Lakorn phase. Not that I don’t mind period Lakorns, but I’m ready for modern Lakorn w/ uber sweetness. Some moderns have been heavy drama lately & minimal romance. Yay to Nok & Nai knowing that they can’t deny their feelings hence the baby :naughty2: Lol
I actually love period lakorn more then the modern one, but I am looking forward to this one with JT it will be refreshing to see Taew in a modern lakorn after 3 periods lakorn in a row (I do love her in Period genre though). Anyway we all just have to wait a bit longer for this one because JT period lakorn is said to be aired Sometime in a April in the wed and Thurs slot after Bella and Pope Lakorn end . :cheer:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I saw a clip, not sure its from this lakorn or another lakorn of her lol but its the scene where she woke up in bed and saw a flower on the pillow beside her , the other side of the bed had the blanket bunch up, indicating someone slept there but left :confused12: , cant remember whom IG it was . Rat.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw a clip, not sure its from this lakorn or another lakorn of her lol but its the scene where she woke up in bed and saw a flower on the pillow beside her , the other side of the bed had the blanket bunch up, indicating someone slept there but left :confused12: , cant remember whom IG it was . Rat.
That sounds like a scene from Lom Sorn Ruk with Nadech. Was it a white flower ?

Anyway did you manage to get the Bed scenerscenesw translated yet ? :facepalm:

sarN

sarNie Granny
That sounds like a scene from Lom Sorn Ruk with Nadech. Was it a white flower ?

Anyway did you manage to get the Bed scenerscenesw translated yet ? :facepalm:
Ohh thank ! I dont watch much lakorn now a day , only certain one haha. Well, i havent got the novel translated yet , im so busy with work & boys :p but i did came accosss the drunken scene in the book , where he was drunk but not to the point he didnt remember sometime like that . I know that the novel was publish 26 years ago and recently reprint according to the date in the book . When i have time i will scan the page up

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohh thank ! I dont watch much lakorn now a day , only certain one haha. Well, i havent got the novel translated yet , im so busy with work & boys :p but i did came accosss the drunken scene in the book , where he was drunk but not to the point he didnt remember sometime like that . I know that the novel was publish 26 years ago and recently reprint according to the date in the book . When i have time i will scan the page up
Drunken scene sounds interesting already :risas3:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh how did his body looked like back then ? :facepalm: Never seen his younger body before :facepalm:

I actually love period lakorn more then the modern one, but I am looking forward to this one with JT it will be refreshing to see Taew in a modern lakorn after 3 periods lakorn in a row (I do love her in Period genre though). Anyway we all just have to wait a bit longer for this one because JT period lakorn is said to be aired Sometime in a April in the wed and Thurs slot after Bella and Pope Lakorn end . :cheer:
Yeah. I like Period Lakorns too but I feel like I’m forgetting what a modern Lakorn feels like if that makes sense? Regardless, I’m excited JT will be here after Bhuppae Sunniwat. Hot pairing after another hot pairing. && then we’ll see this one maybe by the end of this year & oh my heart! I can’t wait.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hahha I didn’t even think it was from any of the scene, thought he was getting change or something :facepalm: anyway I don’t know if you heard but there has been rumours, from fans who attended the ch3 vic event apparently were shown a longer trailer for game sneaha about 1.5 min long. Much longer then the one that had been released to the public . Unfortunately everyone was busy screaming and getting overly excited that they did not film the teaser. So apparently some of the scenes that was shown in the longer teaser was;
  1. Nai was sitting on the bed shirtless and you see Nok laying on the bed beside him then she suddenly pulled him in for a hug.willing|
  2. Another scene was when Nok said to Nai, “you know very little about me”.
  3. Another scene shown was when they both fell into the swimming pool together.
  4. Nok said to Nai “Everything is just a game, you are only a kid that my parent picked from the garbage to raise, so don’t you dare dream of anything more.” And then she slap him.:fighting12:
  5. There was also another scene where Nok was angry with Nai and said to him something along the line “That is why I have a dumb/stupid person standing in front of me “.. which Nai then responded back by saying “ I will not let you play this game alone”.
  6. Last scene was shown where Nai pulled Nok in for a really firm hug and said to Nok “ Are you that disgusted by me?”
Ok so I don’t know if this is true or not, but I only translated what was written from a khmer fan that got it from the thai fans :facepalm: so Don’t shoot me if none of these scenes end up being in the lakorn :risas3:
Thanks @Kay123 thanks for the translation :).

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. I like Period Lakorns too but I feel like I’m forgetting what a modern Lakorn feels like if that makes sense? Regardless, I’m excited JT will be here after Bhuppae Sunniwat. Hot pairing after another hot pairing. && then we’ll see this one maybe by the end of this year & oh my heart! I can’t wait.
Yeh I know exactly what u mean, it’s just I find most of the modern ones now a days is so repetitive. But yes nevertheless I’m excited for this one .. I feel like this lakorn is taking forever to wrap up though :confused12:

Thanks @Kay123 thanks for the translation :).
You are welcome :icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
For the sake of science, here is James at 18/19 years old for Khun Chai Puttipat.

Hahha anymore pics ?:coleman: I need to see whole body up to his zero pack lol so I can make proper judgement :risas3: oh wait I just read he was 18/19 in these pics .. it ok then too young :risas3: It feels wrong for me to want and see more :risas3: this will do . He has definitely grown up in the last few years. :angel10:

P

PrincessKarina

Hahha anymore pics ?:coleman: I need to see whole body up to his zero pack lol so I can make proper judgement :risas3: oh wait I just read he was 18/19 in these pics .. it ok then too young :risas3: It feels wrong for me to want and see more :risas3: this will do . He has definitely grown up in the last few years. :angel10:
Yes you can see his boy body here. Nothing hardcore like Aum A’s body whao! Lol! Plus I don’t think JJ’s body is like Aum A right now anyways! But oh well still love him! :risas3::thumbup:

sarNie Adult
he's been topless in almost every lakorn he's been in, except for Tong Nuea Gao (he was a monk ... so yeah) and Buang Hong. I don't think he was shirtless on that one.

Again, for the sake of science :coleman:

Ruk Sud Rit (2014)

Nueng Nai Suang (2015)

Padiwarada (2016)

upload_2018-3-14_11-58-21.png

Buang Hong (2017) - no topless scene, as far as I can remember... hahaha though all his shirts were in the laundry at some point hahaha