[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow has Taew or JJ’s lakorn ever been air there. Im happy both of it took the #1 spot
I don’t know. But this is just a poll for the most anticipated lakorn for this year and that was all from the 15 sec teasers shown. I can’t imagine how Cray cray everyone will get once their lakorn actually airs :aaaaa: I am getting so excited:aaaaa:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m excited for JT and the buzz they are already creating. This is amazing! I’m hoping that we won’t get too disappointed. Though I believe in Lakorn Thai. They usually produce some great Lakorns.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Another cute FMV .. these fans need to stop making these MV its getting me even more exicited :aaaaa: so inlove with JT right now :icon12:

Haha a Taew pointing at JJ little finger at 2:41 was cute :facepalm:

For those who hasn’t seen the BTS shoot of JT for the Finale Wedding Magazine back in 2013 here it is :icon12:

P

PrincessKarina

I said this before but Taew is 360 degree flawless with everything! Who else n’ek out there matches all her p’eks? Come on! Her p’eks are super fortunate to star with her! Especially stiff ones like Bomb! Lol:cheer::cheer:

P

PrincessKarina

So which of JT’s lakorns are you anticipating first? I want the period one first!!! @Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
I am watching Khun Chai Ratchanon again to see if James and Taew had a scene together. If you guys remember (or if you haven't watched Jutathep series), Ratchanon/Chai Lek is the full brother (same mother and father) of Puttipat/Chai Pat. So Soifah (Taew's character) is actually Chai Pat's sister-in-law, but now they are playing lovers back to back.

It's funny but so far, they've barely been on the same frame, much less, beside each other!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So which of JT’s lakorns are you anticipating first? I want the period one first!!! @Xiongurl26
I want the period one first, so that if I don’t feel good about that one, Game Saneha will redeem it for me! Haha.
I am watching Khun Chai Ratchanon again to see if James and Taew had a scene together. If you guys remember (or if you haven't watched Jutathep series), Ratchanon/Chai Lek is the full brother (same mother and father) of Puttipat/Chai Pat. So Soifah (Taew's character) is actually Chai Pat's sister-in-law, but now they are playing lovers back to back.

It's funny but so far, they've barely been on the same frame, much less, beside each other!
I know what you mean! I was just rewatching the series last week. Come to think of it, I barely saw them together haha. Although I do have to admit, I love when they’re all together as brother& sis-in laws.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid