[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
:risas3:
Lol zaab is like the word for spicy, hot, scandalous lol it has a lot of meaning but mostly hot and spicy! Lol
Ah I c .. well now I’ve learnt a new word zaab :thumbup: and yes they sure do look zaab together .. I am starting to get very excited with Taew and JJ now :aaaaa::aaaaa: they both so good looking makes it even more exciting and the fact it’s a given that there will be :attempt:slapandkisswilling|babysw and maybe rscenesw:risas3:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow they look so good together and have chemistry despite their age difference. I'm more excited to see this than the other one. TV Scene really sucks.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow they look so good together and have chemistry despite their age difference. I'm more excited to see this than the other one. TV Scene really sucks.
I was hoping this one would air before their period one.. but the period lakorn will be done film this month so it looks like their period one will be airing before this lakorn .

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol it’s okay @Kay123 either way it’s still JJ and Taew. Maybe they’re saving the better Lakorn for last haha I must say they both look funny in the ancient Lakorn though lol but it’s cute to see something different for a change

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol it’s okay @Kay123 either way it’s still JJ and Taew. Maybe they’re saving the better Lakorn for last haha I must say they both look funny in the ancient Lakorn though lol but it’s cute to see something different for a change
I am not digging the hair style in the ancient lakorn though. It’s weird :facepalm:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Not sure if these photos are for a magazine or for the lakorn but they sure make a good looking pair!!!!:love:

oops, didn't realize someone upload these pictures already.
Feel free to look at them again.

tt-1.PNG

tt-5.PNG

tt-4.PNG

tt-3.PNG

tt-2.PNG

cr. IG

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't watch a single lakorn in like a year. I've been waiting for this lakorn to air and it's still not going to air any time soon. I'm so sad. T_T
Anyways, Taew looks beautiful as always. She's definitely one of those nang'ek that always seem to look good with whoever she pairs up with. Taew and James look great so far. I definitely miss seeing Jame's baby face onscreen. I can't wait for this one to air already.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ya ladies wouldn't believe this but I'm trying to get a 12 years boy in Thailand to buy me the novle just so I can get someone to read the rscene in it :risas3::risas3: but in return I have to trade lakorns with him , the funny thing is , I thought the person I was talking to was a female but I had it all wrong, gosh I even talk about wanting the book for the rscene , it never cross my mind he a minor :risas3::risas3: .

rennayj

sarNie Adult
@Kay123 I wish JJ join calendar signing with Taew on Dec.20th but he probably busy because he’s graduating during that week. He mention from the interview.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 I wish JJ join calendar signing with Taew on Dec.20th but he probably busy because he’s graduating during that week. He mention from the interview.
It would make more sense if they were signing on the same day since they are in the calendar shoot together, but I guess he is busy on the day . I wonder how this lakorn is progressing? I am still holding onto hope that this lakorn will air before their period one .:worship2:

sarN

sarNie Granny
@sarN :risas3: I can't stop laughing at your comments :risas3::risas3::risas3: you are too funny :risas3: so did you ended up getting the novel ? :risas3:

Here some clips on IG from the lakorn.
https://instagram.com/p/BbMJ__snHYw/
https://instagram.com/p/BbOP0D9nhXe/
well, after the discovery of his sex origin and consensual age , I close my eye a moment to swallow the lump of embarrassment , I agreed to give him 3 free lakorns for the novel . He willing to buy it and ship it to me , sadly , i just don't have the time to burn the movies for him , I'm busy with work & I have some health issues . I'm going try to make time tho . I really really really want to read the rscene LOL

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
well, after the discovery of his sex origin and consensual age , I close my eye a moment to swallow the lump of embarrassment , I agreed to give him 3 free lakorns for the novel . He willing to buy it and ship it to me , sadly , i just don't have the time to burn the movies for him , I'm busy with work & I have some health issues . I'm going try to make time tho . I really really really want to read the rscene LOL
Oh Sarn you are hilarious :risas3::risas3: isn’t there anyone that you may know off that maybe have a copy of the novel that could possibly just scan the R scene for u to read? :naughty2:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I did had a friend that went vacation in Thailand and I ask her to buy the novle and she said the book is not release yet or don't have it. Hummm , it look like I probably have to use that kid :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OHFG SARN. YOU'RE KILLING ME! :risas3::risas3::risas3:
No shame, girl. I mean, I don't know if it's a bad or good thing that you're asking this 12 year old boy to buy you a book for lakorns in return but girl, do it. We all want to know too. :risas3:

It's been so long since I last bought a Ch3 calendar. 5 years? I might just do it for James and Taew, because these two are seriously killing it. They look so dang good, even together!