[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

jtxfz

sarNie Egg
Did I stress how much I love Taew’s crying? Oh my goodness this girl nailed each crying scene! She can cry realistically and beautifully each time. She blows my mind! Call me bias but I love how she makes that hard to breathe sound when she cry her heart out. An example was when Nok found out from the video that Watta was closed to “raping” her. Nai was trying to calm her down. And another stunning example was in RN when JN went to comfort MM from the bad dream! She hugged him and cried! How gorgeous this girl is at crying. :love::thumbup:
Indeed! Taew is one good actress. She nailed in everything she does. From being cute to super hot and sexy. From charming to fierce. Everything! Thats why I love her (and James too as his teacher) hihi. Im always amazed on the crying scene. She mades us cryy as well!!!!

P

PrincessKarina

Indeed! Taew is one good actress. She nailed in everything she does. From being cute to super hot and sexy. From charming to fierce. Everything! Thats why I love her (and James too as his teacher) hihi. Im always amazed on the crying scene. She mades us cryy as well!!!!
Lol she’s my number one bias! She’s phenomenal and she works hard. What a petite beauty!

P

PrincessKarina

I know some of you mentioned this lakorn is similar to RP with Nadech and Kim and I agree! However the intimacy/sweet pranang scenes are how many notches better in here! I said that not because I’m bias (I am ;)) but because there were actually sweet loving scenes in here. I used to wish Nadech and Kim had more intimate scenes in RP! Lol! :):thumbup:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I know it's impossible for them to be a real couple but in my fantasy they'll always be together! Love them both together so much! Also thank you so much for all the wonderful pictures and videos.
I feel you :p In my JiTaew world I have already married them off :risas3: They are just too cute together :icon12:
C0D178B0-3A8E-42EC-AF8E-904150B1EB6B.jpeg 8D9347FF-7F3F-4F61-B823-85EC6B86E207.jpeg BB1A8CF3-08C8-45B4-81D1-56C96701A259.jpeg

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited: