[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

jtxfz

sarNie Egg
Taew just posted a picture of her with her boyfriend and omg some of the comments are so rude and mean! i feel so bad for Taew and her poor bf :( some fans need to differentiate between fake and real and try to be respectful. At least now she can filter out her fake and toxic fans!
Yes couldnt agree more on this. I know its hard but we as Jitaew fans need to face it eventhough it is impossible to accept. But yeah we need to support all of them and that is a true fans :)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
That irks me! If we’re going to get less JT bc of this, I’ll be so upset. JT is our on screen couple. They act like Arch is the reason JJ & Taew broke up or something lol.
Some comments are ridiculous and funny at the same time, tho irritating. lol

I hope die-hard shippers should know their place esp. when the other one is already in a relationship, to begin with.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20180922-062026.png
This person is ridiculous! At least all of taews fake fans are being filtered out! Thankfully my comment right underneath that persons almost has the same amount of likes so i hope Taew reads it and sees we all dont think the same! I also commented telling taew to ignore the haters and that her and her bf are cute. I hope these comments dont hurt her feelings too much

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
To be honest i think Taew's boyfriend is much more nicer and more suitable for her than James (and this is coming from me, a James Ji motherhen, you guys know i love James to bits hahaha). I mean, for all my love for James, Taew's boyfriend actually seems like a really good guy. They wouldn't be together for more than 10 years for nothing

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Some comments are ridiculous and funny at the same time, tho irritating. lol

I hope die-hard shippers should know their place esp. when the other one is already in a relationship, to begin with.
Right?! I was like wth. These people have to be kidding me? Good riddance if JJ started posting pics of him & his girl how are they going to feel too?? Lmao.

@SuzieJ I saw that comment too. They were so adamant about not wanting Taew’s bf to ruin JiTaew. I’m confused now. Who’s the actual couple here? Lol. Jk!

Taew & Arch are a good pair. I know they’ll get through it. They’ve been dating just as long as her acting career.

Last edited: