[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

I've been away because of my Japanese friend's visit but wanted to just make a quick comment about your comments naka. This is an open forum. Everyone can search and see our comments so please be careful. I love reading of all your thoughts but please give Ji and Taew some space. Media is already spinning things and I really really want them to reunite so I am just pleading here. No negative comments or criticism about JiTaew behavior please. It's so innocent I don't want things to be blown up.

@quynhnguyen Let them flirt innocently please. It's so harmless (he calls her Auntie or Teacher... it's so sweet and funny) and these little flirts are all we as JiTaew fans get these days.... please don't be so hard on Ji. Thank you.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Their chemistry was just so unexpected so now it seems everything is being closely monitored so the media can pounce on it bc they just want news. I love JT & their cute ways. Had it been for a couple that wasn’t so HOT w/ chemistry, the media would’ve looked into it but not pay much attention afterwards.

Also, I’ve got a FanFic sample scene written up so I’ll post soon!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Their chemistry was just so unexpected so now it seems everything is being closely monitored so the media can pounce on it bc they just want news. I love JT & their cute ways. Had it been for a couple that wasn’t so HOT w/ chemistry, the media would’ve looked into it but not pay much attention afterwards.

Yep, you're are absolutely right. I can't wait for your ff.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I accidentally watched Buang Hong while running on treadmill. It was a huge mistake. I kept seeing Nai on Ramet or the other way around... I had to stop it in just a few minutes... Pidiwarada was a little better. GS seriously messed me up. The bar is a lot higher now.

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Lol true but I wish it was with actresses I like since I watch my lakorns according to who the n’ek is! Oh well good for JJ!!
I am quite selective too. I have a few favorite p’eks and n’eks, and mostly just follow theirs and occasionally venture out to see a little here and there. JJ is on my list.:) I like Taew most when she played Soifa in SJ, very lively character. Khun Nok was a little over for my taste- she was too rough to poor Nai.

P

PrincessKarina

I am quite selective too. I have a few favorite p’eks and n’eks, and mostly just follow theirs and occasionally venture out to see a little here and there. JJ is on my list.:) I like Taew most when she played Soifa in SJ, very lively character. Khun Nok was a little over for my taste- she was too rough to poor Nai.
Lol I love Jao Ying Soifah too! I really fell in love with her in there! But unfortunately I haven’t found a p’ek I’m truly loving yet after Num T and Ken T! These two were my favorite Thai actors all time! Aff is also my girl. Now is just Taew!

Because I miss my JiTaew and the girl is in Paris... here is a quick FMV with one of my fav. songs.

The lyrics for this part:

Draps froids... Où est mon amour?
(Cold sheets, but where's my love)

Je scrute les étoiles, des profondeurs dans la nuit
(I am searching high. I'm searching low in the night)

Does she know that we bleed the same?
Don't wanna cry but i break that way

Mais s'est-elle enfuit? Où s'est-elle enfuit? Où est-elle?
(Did she run away, did she run away? I don't know.)

If she ran away, If she ran away
Come back home
Just come home

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Soifah too. She is the coolest chick :thumbup:

I am missing JiTaew so much. I can’t wait for your fan fic :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm98l0mAHY_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=irpxkmfp7g6q

He is holding his P’ Taew’s hand... so cute.

Still can’t believe GS is over :sad6::sad6::sad6:
That clip is just adorable :icon12: what made it even cuter is the fact that it’s not even part of the screen :p

Here a few more BTS from the library scenes from GS.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm-FJqEgkoX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14e1gesu6pnaw
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm-wCM0AC2s/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=45kwsfr9mk64
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm_a9kEATvH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1967nnmk9lbmk

I love this one .
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm_6P6EA87n/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pad9jojzjr36

Because I miss my JiTaew and the girl is in Paris... here is a quick FMV with one of my fav. songs.

The lyrics for this part:

Draps froids... Où est mon amour?
(Cold sheets, but where's my love)

Je scrute les étoiles, des profondeurs dans la nuit
(I am searching high. I'm searching low in the night)

Does she know that we bleed the same?
Don't wanna cry but i break that way

Mais s'est-elle enfuit? Où s'est-elle enfuit? Où est-elle?
(Did she run away, did she run away? I don't know.)

If she ran away, If she ran away
Come back home
Just come home
This is soooooooooooo beautiful . Girl my heart is melting. You are making me miss them even more now after watching this :sad6:

quynhnguyen

sarNie Egg
I've been away because of my Japanese friend's visit but wanted to just make a quick comment about your comments naka. This is an open forum. Everyone can search and see our comments so please be careful. I love reading of all your thoughts but please give Ji and Taew some space. Media is already spinning things and I really really want them to reunite so I am just pleading here. No negative comments or criticism about JiTaew behavior please. It's so innocent I don't want things to be blown up.

@quynhnguyen Let them flirt innocently please. It's so harmless (he calls her Auntie or Teacher... it's so sweet and funny) and these little flirts are all we as JiTaew fans get these days.... please don't be so hard on Ji. Thank you.
I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable with my comments, but like I said before, it's just my thoughts. No criticism to James because it depends on each person's viewpoint towards certain behaviors :)