[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Big brother can wait. Little Bro needs another round with my girl Taew. LOL :celebrate16:
Ur comment :risas3::risas3: I would love a Great and Taew pairing aswell. But with how I am feel about JiTaew at the moment, I will have to agree with you that Big bro can wait to have his round with Taew :p he has waited long enough he can wait a little bit longer until his little bro is done with Taew :facepalm: have you seen this clip of Ji and Great dancing? I love how as soon as Taew tapped him on the shoulder he automatically give her his full attention and a Great moves away :p
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgK1LTNnToA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1mjjc5lvzi6vs

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg this fan put clips of Padiwarada and GS together. In the intimate scenes with Bella, JJ's ears weren't red but they were so red with Taew lol. Like what?!?!?!?!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmf8vAIARk3/?taken-by=yingrat_1116
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmhRZL-gd40/?taken-by=yingrat_1116
We all know he has a crush on Taew. :p
Great observations about the red ears!! JJ is more attracted....I mean shy with his P'Taew hence the nervousness. :p ;)
I like the nose kisses on GS more!! Thanks for sharing.
And when Ji was asked about why his ears was so red in the elevator kiss scene with Taew, he claimed because the space was so small and it was hot.. but I would like to know why his ears is still red at the pool scene when it out in the open space, at night time near the pool:pancarta: ....His crush on Taew is so obvious that he doesn’t even need to admit to it, anyone could pick it up..:p

@Katelyn i love JiTaew nose kisses in GS more too.. seriously no one can outdo JiTaew with the nose kisses.. That has now become a JiTaew “thing” everytime I see another celeb do it I automatically think of our JiTaew :icon12:

Last edited:

Querido

sarNie Egg
Don’t want to burst out JiTaew bubble here :facepalm: I think Taew BF was asked about JiTaew love scenes ? could someone who understands thai please give a brief translation of what Taew’s BF said ? I am curious to know what was said, because he just seem so relax and happy :p
Condensed version is Ton understands the nature of Taew's work, so all is good.

I don't get why the media are trying to stir up conflicts when it comes to their real-life relationships. The lakorn is well over, so what's with all these stupid interviews NOW?

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Don’t want to burst out JiTaew bubble here :facepalm: I think Taew BF was asked about JiTaew love scenes ? could someone who understands thai please give a brief translation of what Taew’s BF said ? I am curious to know what was said, because he just seem so relax and happy :p
Rough translation
Ton: A lot of people advise me not to watch it. I don't know why? I tried...during work which is about the same time. I tried...on Instagram and I saw scenes that you know...a bit... Then I understood why people told me not to watch it.
Reporter: When people try to dissuade you from doing something, the more you want to go see it, right P'Ton?
Ton: Yeah, I sneaked a peek. I'm not sure if it's a real kiss or not. Just joking. I understand it's work.
Reporter: Whenever Taew does love scenes, does she ask for your permission?
Ton: She doesn't tell me. It's her work. I understand it's work.
Reporter: When she does interview, she's a bit mindful of you.
Ton: Really?!!
Reporter: For real.
Ton: Oh ok krup. Thank you!
Reporter: Does it bother you when you see those scenes or pictures?
Ton: Well...a bit...but it's ok because it's work. I understand you have to give it your all and make it real/believable.
Reporter: In this lakorn P'Taew is more intense (I think he meant more love scenes) than the other lakorn.
Ton: Yes, true because it's modern times not a period lakorn.
Reporter: When you see pictures from your IG feeds, you do tease her about it?
Ton: Yeah, I do tease her about it but I click like too always.
Reporter (I am not clear about this part or couldn't hear properly.) Something about the teasing...
Ton: Is this a real kiss or what? But whatever, I'm not serious. I already know.
Reporter: Are you going to ask her to tone it down or forbid her?
Ton: No, I understand it's her work. She should give her all and let her focus.
Reporter: I see that fan club invaded your IG with comments.
Ton: Oh a bunch!! I was perplexed!! I had never experienced this before!! Yes but mostly these are foreign fans who commented on my Instagram.
Reporter: They want you the delete couple pictures?
Ton: Yes, the lakorn is on air and you shouldn't post couple pictures.
Reporter: They demanded you to delete the couple pictures?
Ton: Yes, it was horrible. I was so shock. I never had this type of experience before and usually you have people cheering for you. Now I have this kind of news.
Reporter: First time?
Ton: Yes. It's ok.
Reporter: What did P'Taew said?
Ton: She said she understand it's the foreign fans' culture. I'm ok so I tried not to post anything during that time. Now that the lakorn ended, I can post again.
Reporter: Yeah, they can't say anything about it now. I saw that James Ji posted a lot of P'Taew's pictures.
Ton: Yes, and Taew posted his pictures too. I understand that they were promoting the lakorn. It's good.
Reporter: You understand it's work.
Ton: Yes it's for work. It's nothing.
Reporter: Did all of this affected your relationship?
Ton: No. No affect for sure.
Reporter: It made you love each other more then.
Ton: Yes.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Condensed version is Ton understands the nature of Taew's work, so all is good.

I don't get why the media are trying to stir up conflicts when it comes to their real-life relationships. The lakorn is well over, so what's with all these stupid interviews NOW?
Thank you .

Rough translation
Ton: A lot of people advise me not to watch it. I don't know why? I tried...during work which is about the same time. I tried...on Instagram and I saw scenes that you know...a bit... Then I understood why people told me not to watch it.
Reporter: When people try to dissuade you from doing something, the more you want to go see it, right P'Ton?
Ton: Yeah, I sneaked a peek. I'm not sure if it's a real kiss or not. Just joking. I understand it's work.
Reporter: Whenever Taew does love scenes, does she ask for your permission?
Ton: She doesn't tell me. It's her work. I understand it's work.
Reporter: When she does interview, she's a bit mindful of you.
Ton: Really?!!
Reporter: For real.
Ton: Oh ok krup. Thank you!
Reporter: Does it bother you when you see those scenes or pictures?
Ton: Well...a bit...but it's ok because it's work. I understand you have to give it your all and make it real/believable.
Reporter: In this lakorn P'Taew is more intense (I think he meant more love scenes) than the other lakorn.
Ton: Yes, true because it's modern times not a period lakorn.
Reporter: When you see pictures from your IG feeds, you do tease her about it?
Ton: Yeah, I do tease her about it but I click like too always.
Reporter (I am not clear about this part or couldn't hear properly.) Something about the teasing...
Ton: Is this a real kiss or what? But whatever, I'm not serious. I already know.
Reporter: Are you going to ask her to tone it down or forbid her?
Ton: No, I understand it's her work. She should give her all and let her focus.
Reporter: I see that fan club invaded your IG with comments.
Ton: Oh a bunch!! I was perplexed!! I had never experienced this before!! Yes but mostly these are foreign fans who commented on my Instagram.
Reporter: They want you the delete couple pictures?
Ton: Yes, the lakorn is on air and you shouldn't post couple pictures.
Reporter: They demanded you to delete the couple pictures?
Ton: Yes, it was horrible. I was so shock. I never had this type of experience before and usually you have people cheering for you. Now I have this kind of news.
Reporter: First time?
Ton: Yes. It's ok.
Reporter: What did P'Taew said?
Ton: She said she understand it's the foreign fans' culture. I'm ok so I tried not to post anything during that time. Now that the lakorn ended, I can post again.
Reporter: Yeah, they can't say anything about it now. I saw that James Ji posted a lot of P'Taew's pictures.
Ton: Yes, and Taew posted his pictures too. I understand that they were promoting the lakorn. It's good.
Reporter: You understand it's work.
Ton: Yes it's for work. It's nothing.
Reporter: Did all of this affected your relationship?
Ton: No. No affect for sure.
Reporter: It made you love each other more then.
Ton: Yes.
Thanks hun for taking the time to translate. After reading the interview, I feel bad for Ton. Some of the fans that attacked him on his IG was so out of line.
I love this part how he answered this part of the interview :pancarta:
“Reporter: When you see pictures from your IG feeds, you do tease her about it?
Ton: Yeah, I do tease her about it but I click like too always.” You got to love how he still click likes on the pics anyway :facepalm: such a supportive BF .

Querido

sarNie Egg
@Katelyn Thanks for the trans! I've had the time to cool down :thumbup:.

@Kay123 One saving grace is that the disrespectful comments on their social media space are not from local fans (if there's any, I have surely missed it), or else I wouldn't dare think of the catastrophic backlash :facepalm:.

And since we're on page 555, smileys all around :)
https://twitter.com/PhotobyYingPomp/status/1030836133897228288

Last edited:
Behind that smile, chill attitude and some jokes is a VERY POSSESSIVE MAN. He has Taew on a tight leach .... she has been very careful since the lakorn ended and has not liked or comment on Ji’s IG posts whereas she goes to like all of Ter’s Photos and comment (he is safe because he is with Mai).

WTF, is Ton doing interviews on GS? Fame hugry much??? There is one reporter? Did he asked a friend to give this”news” that he is understanding and their relationship is A++? I don’t care what they are or do, none of my business but if they are trying to sink the JiTaew koojin ship, that’s my business because as a fan I have invested time and money into cheering for the success of JiTaew. He is selfish and unconsiderate of the fans who had worked tirelessly to promote Taew and Ji.

If there is any wonder why Taew never had koojin, you have your answer there. She might as well quit doing modern drama and stick to boran lakorns.

One more thing! They need to stop saying and blaming on “culture” difference for the bashing. I don’t know what or who commented but blaming on the “culture” is just simply offencsive to inter fans. If they are only used to people cheering for them then, they better learn soon that not everyone care for a Taew with Ton. If you are going to date a celeb, learn some manners and stop saying it’s the culture difference. I am not Chinese or do I do negetive comments on their pages or go to his page (I honestly don’t care) but I find their comments about the culture upsetting.

I was indifferent to Taew’s relationship but I am not liking what I see now. Really too bad that the limitation to this great actress is her BF. If he is really supportive as he says he is, he needs to learn to stay behind the scenes! It is really easy to say no to the reporters (I mean ONE reporter). He should try it sometimes.

Last edited:

NaiNokJTer

sarNie Egg
Behind that smile, chill attitude and some jokes is a VERY POSSESSIVE MAN. He has Taew on a tight leach .... she has been very careful since the lakorn ended and has not liked or comment on Ji’s IG posts whereas she goes to like all of Ter’s Photos and comment (he is safe because he is with Mai).

WTF, is Ton doing interviews on GS? Fame hugry much??? There is one reporter? Did he asked a friend to give this”news” that he is understanding and their relationship is A++? I don’t care what they are or do, none of my business but if they are trying to sink the JiTaew koojin ship, that’s my business because as a fan I have invested time and money into cheering for the success of JiTaew. He is selfish and unconsiderate of the fans who had worked tirelessly to promote Taew and Ji.

If there is any wonder why Taew never had koojin, you have your answer there. She might as well quit doing modern drama and stick to boran lakorns.

One more thing! They need to stop saying and blaming on “culture” difference for the bashing. I don’t know what or who commented but blaming on the “culture” is just simply offencsive to inter fans. If they are only used to people cheering for them then, they better learn soon that not everyone care for a Taew with Ton. If you are going to date a celeb, learn some manners and stop saying it’s the culture difference. I am not Chinese or do I do negetive comments on their pages or go to his page (I honestly don’t care) but I find their comments about the culture upsetting.

I was indifferent to Taew’s relationship but I am not liking what I see now. Really too bad that the limitation to this great actress is her BF. If he is really supportive as he says he is, he needs to learn to stay behind the scenes! It is really easy to say no to the reporters (I mean ONE reporter). He should try it sometimes.
Hoesntly somehow I believe Taew and Ton will break up in the future. I don’t know why but from this interview and all other things, I don’t think they will be able to get married

Whiteroselakorn

sarNie Egg

I think the same, although I respect Taew as an actress and I think she is one of the best, but that is her boyfriend allow me to laugh.
Do not believe everything they say because they hide behind truths that do not suit the elders of the channel they know and with respect to the fact that it does not hurt to see the scenes and that she understands her work and understands it so much that she lends herself to telling lies.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling

I also question the timing of the interview. Why now? Is this an old interview which was just release recently? Or mite have miss it