[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I put 2 comments lol! I put one thanking them for thr subs and asking them to continue allowing subbers to add subs to their videos and another commentd asking for a GreatTaew pairing
Big brother can wait. Little Bro needs another round with my girl Taew. LOL :celebrate16:
Id be happy either way
We are too crazy for JiTaew right now! Yeah, let big bro wait first!! Little bro can have another go of his P'Taew!!

Yay Im glad JiTaew is leading the eng sub revolution at Ch3! Im sure Ch3 has noticed how popukar internationaly GS amd JiTaew was so they finally allowed eng subs to be added to their videos. Look at all of the comments about a new lakorn being produced by act art under an act art staff members ig post. They are all asking for JiTaew!
View attachment 22374 View attachment 22375 View attachment 22376
Cr. Ig @poo_ploy
I was going to comment too and this P'Off thing happened so I might wait for JiTaew request until next week, maybe?

Right! They’re so natural with it. It’s funny bc her pregnant belly looked like it was going to fall hah.

AIS needs to help us bring up JT’s success! I’m going crazy liking every Gs post i see.
Who is the big boss of AIS in Thailand? Do they have IG or anything like that? We should send in JiTaew request before it's too late. I am sure they plan their promotions way in advance..... Before you know it, it'll be Christmas.....

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Who is the big boss of AIS in Thailand? Do they have IG or anything like that? We should send in JiTaew request before it's too late. I am sure they plan their promotions way in advance..... Before you know it, it'll be Christmas.....
That’s something I might need to hunt down lol. I would so put in a request. I mean c’mon they work together why shouldn’t they be paired up AIS? If we can have MewJi in a rap commercial lol, we can have JiTaew.