[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

He looked so cute with those glasses at today event. He looks like a baby though ahaha. When he looks like that I just want to be his mummy and take good care of my baby boy .. View attachment 22311

But then when I see him like this, I want to be his lover :risas3:
View attachment 22312
hahahahha .... I bet Taew is the same.... one day you are like his sister, next you are rolling in bed in him. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I thought about not to share this but I guess I will so we are all not in a bubble.

The news clip from today.... P'Off is in ICU (I am so shocked. I hope he is ok).... then the reporter asked about James and Taew.... he kinda sank my ship saying that "it cannot happen. she is a dear sister" answer. I expected this answer... what was he to say "I am so in love with P'Taew and gonna steal her away from her BF of 11 years?" (OK, in the back of my mind, I might have wished that. LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3:)
The rest is BS. The reporters asking about Ton (Taew's BF) and Ji's GF ...if they mind about all the FIN and KooJin stuff.... I don't even know why these questions are necessary. Ji is pretty good I have to say. He knows how to push back politely.

BTS of Nai and Nok 1month anniversary:thumbup:
I wonder how bad the selfies were for them to be laughing so uncontrollably like this :risas3:
Cr. Lakornthai
View attachment 22324 View attachment 22325 View attachment 22326

Love love love loveeeeee their height difference so sexy :drooling:
View attachment 22327
I love the height difference too but the photo makes Taew's outfit not too flattering. lol

I love when they laugh together.... I really want them to work again so they can spend time together.... If I can't have anything (like dating in real life), I'll take quality time for my JiTaew.

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
The news is about this YT clip

Rough trans:
It said it's almost 30mil views in 2 weeks and lots of comments (it's one of Ch.3's most viewed). It also said that it's the first time Taew played this bare back role and she is beautiful. It said she has beautiful skin.
They also talked about the good chemistry between Ji and Taew.

--------

I say go and watch to give it more views and leave a comment for JiTaew if you haven't already.
I really think these two needs rom-com for their 3rd lakorn. They are funny and comfortable together.
Thank u for translating!!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the height difference too but the photo makes Taew's outfit not too flattering. lol

I love when they laugh together.... I really want them to work again so they can spend time together.... If I can't have anything (like dating in real life), I'll take quality time for my JiTaew.
My thoughts exactly. I am just happy to see them together like events, photoshoots, lakorn. Let it be soon! With them tagged as Koojin, we can expect more photoshoots then. :worship2:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought about not to share this but I guess I will so we are all not in a bubble.

The news clip from today.... P'Off is in ICU (I am so shocked. I hope he is ok).... then the reporter asked about James and Taew.... he kinda sank my ship saying that "it cannot happen. she is a dear sister" answer. I expected this answer... what was he to say "I am so in love with P'Taew and gonna steal her away from her BF of 11 years?" (OK, in the back of my mind, I might have wished that. LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3:)
The rest is BS. The reporters asking about Ton (Taew's BF) and Ji's GF ...if they mind about all the FIN and KooJin stuff.... I don't even know why these questions are necessary. Ji is pretty good I have to say. He knows how to push back politely.
I hope P'Off is ok too. Wishing for his speedy recovery!
Well, it's expected that JJ would respond like that. LOL He knows how to handle the media pretty well. Smart boy!