[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm miss JT too! I'm glad i still see fans posting about them on IG.
Same here. I feel better that there a fans out there who are also scrambling through and trying to find older pics of JT to share hahahah glad to know that I am not the only one do that:risas3:

Me too. It makes me feel less crazy.... like I am the only one having a hard time letting go..... The GS posts from others makes me feel normal. :risas3::risas3:
Lol same! Glad we are here supporting each other to move on...lol
@lakornkiki @PrincessKarina we are all in this together:facepalm: I also feel better knowing there is a lot of other fans who still hasn’t let go of GS_JT and they are still posting GS_JT related stuff on IG.
wow! There is so much similarities between KT/MM and NokNai.

@Kay123 Haha. I’ve just been busy trying to catch up on my feelings. I had to rest & recuperate from the GS withdrawals before James Ma came lol. I’ll be more in this thread.Only 2 ep for JMa& Yeena & it seems to be a flop.

Oh my how JJ & Taew don’t age. What is their secret?! Lol.
Don’t give up on JMA and Yeena yet lolz it only 2nd episodes, it might get better .

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
This is what we meant when we said GS and NDFD share so much similarities. Nok and Nai is the reincarnation of Mangmao and Kanthong for sure. lol They look so beautiful together, I can't get over it.
They have always looked so hot together, wonder why it took almost 10years for them to be paired up? :facepalm:

I was squealing to when I saw it on IG, so I had to go search on FB for a better quality one :facepalm: I just love how they are just comfortable with eachother:icon12:
View attachment 22198
Yeah the scene where KT was molested by Yen was uncomfortable to watch lolz. The only person KT should have been molested by was MM, that would have been less uncomfortable for us :risas3:

I noticed Ji was skinny in some scenes in GS too, especially that one scene where he was in his room by himself and he said something like “I won’t let you control this game by yourself MaeunchaNOk”. His face was very thin.

I have sent my ID to your inbox already .

@lakornkiki have u for ur line account yet ?
LOL More like 12 years since Taew began acting in 2006, if I'm correct. Even if James was still a baby then, it still took them 12 years to be paired up!!! We lost so many years when JiTaew should've been paired up many years ago, but hey! I'm glad they finally got paired up during their hottest moment. They look absolutely great right now compare to many years ago although neither of them has age a day since then. They just look more mature. lol

If only it was MM. She would've got the biggest shock of her life if she had been the one to touch KT down there instead of Yen. HAHA.
James weight seem to fluctuate a lot, and I can totally relate. lol And Thanks!

@Kay123 Haha. I’ve just been busy trying to catch up on my feelings. I had to rest & recuperate from the GS withdrawals before James Ma came lol. I’ll be more in this thread.Only 2 ep for JMa& Yeena & it seems to be a flop.

Oh my how JJ & Taew don’t age. What is their secret?! Lol.
I tried watching episode 1 and boy, I couldn't even get past the first 10 minutes. I love my boy JMA, but I just couldn't get into it. Sigh.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am sure that is from 2016 ch3 concerts? Here is the clip of JT after the concert finished.
I've gone off the deep end...... I thought I'd have my days back but I am now looking at all the past clips and photos.

Even my IG posts are all cheesy and sad sounding.....
Wonder how long I'd suffer from missing JiTaew????

I made these today:
I was going for the charcoal drawing effect and it looked good on the pad but not sure on the computer now. hahahaha too late... already posted it. lol
View attachment 22185

I LOVE this photo so sooooo much and even liking my sappy cheesy quote.
View attachment 22184

*Edit - posted on the phone and it was fine but just logged on and gosh, they are big. sorry na.
love it :icon12: that last pic was from that Samui event from last year, here are clips and pics of them while they waited for rehearsal.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYu5cHBFTrJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14i7iv122hmip
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYu2J4iHIdT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1apwr8e0w6o3j
275D369B-85C2-4CF0-ACA3-A809D1CC04CA.jpeg
15CBF1FE-DF44-4E19-9709-B3288AD2C268.jpeg 77D65B4A-69E3-4926-90B3-59704E7C73EE.jpeg 078A539C-ABAC-4F0B-8DA9-073E0FF8D7E9.jpeg

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
This is what we meant when we said GS and NDFD share so much similarities. Nok and Nai is the reincarnation of Mangmao and Kanthong for sure. lol They look so beautiful together, I can't get over it.

LOL More like 12 years since Taew began acting in 2006, if I'm correct. Even if James was still a baby then, it still took them 12 years to be paired up!!! We lost so many years when JiTaew should've been paired up many years ago, but hey! I'm glad they finally got paired up during their hottest moment. They look absolutely great right now compare to many years ago although neither of them has age a day since then. They just look more mature. lol

If only it was MM. She would've got the biggest shock of her life if she had been the one to touch KT down there instead of Yen. HAHA.
James weight seem to fluctuate a lot, and I can totally relate. lol And Thanks!

I tried watching episode 1 and boy, I couldn't even get past the first 10 minutes. I love my boy JMA, but I just couldn't get into it. Sigh.
Haha. I don’t blame you. Many others on here are considering dropping it already. I love him too much to not drop it. Lol!
I am sure that is from 2016 ch3 concerts? Here is the clip of JT after the concert finished.

love it :icon12: that last pic was from that Samui event from last year, here are clips and pics of them while they waited for rehearsal.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYu5cHBFTrJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14i7iv122hmip
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYu2J4iHIdT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1apwr8e0w6o3j
View attachment 22203
View attachment 22200 View attachment 22201 View attachment 22202
Aweee! I love the photo of them with shades on together. They’re so chill! They were Thug life gang before the recent one now. Haha jk.

P

PrincessKarina

View attachment 22203
View attachment 22200 View attachment 22201 View attachment 22202
Aw! JT! I can’t get over these two! What a heavenly matched pair!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow Taew started since 2006?? Where the hell was I at? Lolz I should have noticed this girl earlier .. oh yes yes I was stuck with ch7 dramas actors/actresses and never bothered with any of ch3 actresses or dramas during those years. :facepalm: Come to think of it, it’s actually better for JiTaew to have paired up now. I don’t think we would have gotten all the hot steamy love scenes if they were paired up in their younger days, they would have been so young that their love scenes would have had to be toned down.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Im actually Taew bias so i feel not so good with her acting career. I think Ch3 now focusing more on Bella esp since Bella's drama became hit and rating was so high even beat Nakee, her drama with Pope the highest drama of Ch3 23.++ rating. Bella even has 4 upcoming dramas and she is so popular in Thai now but Taew only has 1 drama and her latest dramas with James Ji rating not so good. Taew's popularity is average compare to Bella. :( :( i feel bad.
Don’t feel bad, Bella is a great actress and she deserves to be exactly where she is. Bella has been underrated by ch3 for way too long already. I am happy for Bella and she deserves all the recognitions that she is getting now :thumbup: BPS final epi 15 had a rating of 18.6 nationwide and Nakee final epi 11 had a rating of 17.2 nationwide. Either way both Lakorn was successful for ch3, so don’t be too upset with the ratings. Should be happy for them all.

BPS pretty much saved Ch3 ass for this year :pancarta: since every other ch3 Lakorn aired after that seem to have flopped :facepalm: so ch3 better be thankful and continued to treat Bella well. :p

Anyway, Taew did mentioned she has an upcoming Lakorn with act art production, it might be another big project for act art. So lets wait for confirmation:cheer:

Last edited:
Im actually Taew bias so i feel not so good with her acting career. I think Ch3 now focusing more on Bella esp since Bella's drama became hit and rating was so high even beat Nakee, her drama with Pope the highest drama of Ch3 23.++ rating. Bella even has 4 upcoming dramas and she is so popular in Thai now but Taew only has 1 drama and her latest dramas with James Ji rating not so good. Taew's popularity is average compare to Bella. :( :( i feel bad.
Don’t feel bad or feel competitive for Taew. She will always be considered one of Thailand’s top actresses. It’s a part of being in the industry.... you have good years and bad years. I did feel that Ch.3 rushed JiTaew’s lakorns out but I am not complaining because I fell in love.

Remember that ratings are not the only thing .... social media buzz and online views are important so if you are JiTaew fan, keep posting about them. It’ll get them projects, I am sure.

The only thing i’d be upset is Ch.3 pushing out JJ’s old lakorns while his buzz with Taew is hot. He has 2 on two different channels of ch.3 out rn. I am in my JiTaew bubble so I don’t want to see him with others yet. I wish channel give me time to recover. LoL

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Don’t feel bad or feel competitive for Taew. She will always be considered one of Thailand’s top actresses. It’s a part of being in the industry.... you have good years and bad years. I did feel that Ch.3 rushed JiTaew’s lakorns out but I am not complaining because I fell in love.

Remember that ratings are not the only thing .... social media buzz and online views are important so if you are JiTaew fan, keep posting about them. It’ll get them projects, I am sure.

The only thing i’d be upset is Ch.3 pushing out JJ’s old lakorns while his buzz with Taew is hot. He has 2 on two different channels of ch.3 out rn. I am in my JiTaew bubble so I don’t want to see him with others yet. I wish channel give me time to recover. LoL
Hahahah you know what that is exactly what they did last year with Taew’s old Lakorn, they did a re-run of 5 old Lakorn of Taew’s and I was like in my Mark and Taew bubble back then during RN:risas3:

Last edited:

Haroo

sarNie Egg
Im actually Taew bias so i feel not so good and worried with her acting career. I think Ch3 now focusing more on Bella esp since Bella's drama became hit and rating was so high even beat Nakee, her drama with Pope the highest drama of Ch3 23.++ rating. Bella even has 4 upcoming dramas and she is so popular in Thai now but Taew only has 1 drama and her latest dramas with James Ji rating not so good. Taew's popularity is average compare to Bella. :( :( i feel bad.

Even in Nakee 2, Taew and Ken are in supporting roles. The main roles now is Urassaya and Keaw.

On the other side, seems like Taew really get alongs with every actress and actors and i kinda noticed Bella really close to Taew among those famous Ch3 girls (Kimberly, Davikah, Mewnittha, Toey, Matt Peranee, Urassaya, Mint Chalida). I have seen Taew hang out with all these girls but not Bella. But im happy that Bella close with Taew and vice versa.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Have you seen this NDFD bts? It’s so cute and Ji bumped Taew from behind....and she bumped back. I was like... no, don’t do that.... almost had to go back to ER.:nut::love:

View attachment 22205
Yep and the clip was even 10x cuter ..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUp0atRgLdX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=j7yus2n6twd2
I think one of the biggest reasons why I love JT is their offscreen interactions and how comfortable they are with one another. I think JT is probably the most touchiest and most affectionate off screen pairings in the industry, even the koojins in the industry are not even as touchy and affectionate with one another as JiTaew :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Self ad alert :love:. My first-ever FMV which I uploaded a few weeks ago (evident from the lack of gimmicks whatsoever :pancarta:). Can't believe my JiTaew fever is still going strong :sad6:. Holding on to the sliver of hope that their next get-together for whatever purpose will happen soon :worship2:.

Awww I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! Thanks for sharing! I miss them so much :( please make more MV if you have the time. :worship2: I love the part where Ji is listening in on his P’Taew being interviewed:facepalm: so adorable :icon12:
400422BE-02EC-4150-80A9-BD54F4AED874.jpeg