[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
All caught up on the pages. Been busy trying to watch James Ma but couldn’t bring myself to really watch it bc my IG feed is all GS & JT. Lol! My heart knows I’m not ready to move on either. It’s hard when LakornThai still posts about them along w/ JJ’s fanclub. Oh & following the GS hashtag isn’t a mistake. All the good BTs are always being posted now lol.

I was digging through SJ episodes & man, can I see some Soifah & Chai Pat within Nai& Nok. It was like seeing Nai & Nok at some points instead haha.

I've gone off the deep end...... I thought I'd have my days back but I am now looking at all the past clips and photos.

Even my IG posts are all cheesy and sad sounding.....
Wonder how long I'd suffer from missing JiTaew????

I made these today:
I was going for the charcoal drawing effect and it looked good on the pad but not sure on the computer now. hahahaha too late... already posted it. lol
68538586-C5C2-4F92-9980-454B764AD4D5.jpeg

I LOVE this photo so sooooo much and even liking my sappy cheesy quote.
0361B58D-CA82-479F-AC03-85A27789B5FC.jpeg

*Edit - posted on the phone and it was fine but just logged on and gosh, they are big. sorry na.

Last edited:
Love this short interview of them <3 thanks for the translation :thumbup: bring on the 3rd Lakorn please :worship2:

Aww I love this clip. They both look of comfy in bed :p
@lakornkiki have u seen this?? :naughty2: I had to screen cap their in bed moment. It’s just way too cute :love:
View attachment 22156
View attachment 22155
hahaha I saw it on IG and was squealing..... LakornThai is missing them too. Let's show them some love and let them know we are missing Nok and Nai too.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I've been spending my whole day rewatching both NDFD and GS. I'm currently watching NDFD as I write this comment. I still can't believe KT got molested in there by that crazy servant. I felt so uncomfortable watching that scene. lol The JiTaew withdrawal is strong. I can't imagine how long we'll have to wait for another JiTaew lakorn, let alone wait for them to finish filming and for the lakorn to air when the time comes.
As I was watching a few of the earlier episodes of GS, I noticed that James lost quite some weight halfway (or a little over) through the lakorn. His face was a bit chubby in the beginning but towards the end of the lakorn his face kind of slimmed down. Could just be me though. Both of their weight did fluctuate here and there. Hehe. I was watching the part where Nai was going to go back to his house to repack and move back home with Nok and couldn't help wonder why Nok just didn't move in with Nai instead? I understand that Nok is very family oriented and that the small house is their home to begin with, but it kind of made more sense for them to move into their own home and not live behind her father and his new family...? I don't know but whatever. At least we got a worthy fin scene. lol Is it weird that aside from their sweet scenes, I absolutely love the scenes when they argue? I hope I'm not the only one. Hehe. I love all their scenes together nonetheless.

It was me :pancarta: If you have line add me and I will send it there.. I have trouble sending it via email because it takes so long as the file is so huge .
Oh, i'll have to figure out what my login info is again. Hehhe. What's your line?

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Both looked so perfect here. :love:This is from an old AIS event of 09/29/13.

They have always looked so hot together, wonder why it took almost 10years for them to be paired up? :facepalm:

hahaha I saw it on IG and was squealing..... LakornThai is missing them too. Let's show them some love and let them know we are missing Nok and Nai too.
I was squealing to when I saw it on IG, so I had to go search on FB for a better quality one :facepalm: I just love how they are just comfortable with eachother:icon12:
8BD33DD3-E718-4D3D-BAF6-1F4A3661B3CC.png
All caught up on the pages. Been busy trying to watch James Ma but couldn’t bring myself to really watch it bc my IG feed is all GS & JT. Lol! My heart knows I’m not ready to move on either. It’s hard when LakornThai still posts about them along w/ JJ’s fanclub. Oh & following the GS hashtag isn’t a mistake. All the good BTs are always being posted now lol.

I was digging through SJ episodes & man, can I see some Soifah & Chai Pat within Nai& Nok. It was like seeing Nai & Nok at some points instead haha.
Welcome back my dear! I have thought we have lost you to JMA and Yeena. :facepalm:

I've been spending my whole day rewatching both NDFD and GS. I'm currently watching NDFD as I write this comment. I still can't believe KT got molested in there by that crazy servant. I felt so uncomfortable watching that scene. lol The JiTaew withdrawal is strong. I can't imagine how long we'll have to wait for another JiTaew lakorn, let alone wait for them to finish filming and for the lakorn to air when the time comes.
As I was watching a few of the earlier episodes of GS, I noticed that James lost quite some weight halfway (or a little over) through the lakorn. His face was a bit chubby in the beginning but towards the end of the lakorn his face kind of slimmed down. Could just be me though. Both of their weight did fluctuate here and there. Hehe. I was watching the part where Nai was going to go back to his house to repack and move back home with Nok and couldn't help wonder why Nok just didn't move in with Nai instead? I understand that Nok is very family oriented and that the small house is their home to begin with, but it kind of made more sense for them to move into their own home and not live behind her father and his new family...? I don't know but whatever. At least we got a worthy fin scene. lol Is it weird that aside from their sweet scenes, I absolutely love the scenes when they argue? I hope I'm not the only one. Hehe. I love all their scenes together nonetheless.

Oh, i'll have to figure out what my login info is again. Hehhe. What's your line?
Yeah the scene where KT was molested by Yen was uncomfortable to watch lolz. The only person KT should have been molested by was MM, that would have been less uncomfortable for us :risas3:

I noticed Ji was skinny in some scenes in GS too, especially that one scene where he was in his room by himself and he said something like “I won’t let you control this game by yourself MaeunchaNOk”. His face was very thin.

I have sent my ID to your inbox already .

@lakornkiki have u for ur line account yet ?