[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Just gotta say, James is probably the luckiest pra'ake ever when it comes to starring with Taew. He got to touch her whole bare back with his whole right hand. Not just touch but rub. lol Even eating cake off her face and putting her finger in his mouth to lick off the jam too.

Those Thai fans should've watched the lakorn to begin with. The rating wouldn't have been so bad yet average from the start if they had watched it from beginning to end and not just the last few episodes. Sigh. I guess it is what it is.

By the way, I forgot who it was that had the digital copy of the Praew magazine. I really want those HD photos too. Hehe.
Tell me about it! JJ is indeed the most fortunate p’ek of Taew’s! Wow!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Just gotta say, James is probably the luckiest pra'ake ever when it comes to starring with Taew. He got to touch her whole bare back with his whole right hand. Not just touch but rub. lol Even eating cake off her face and putting her finger in his mouth to lick off the jam too.

Those Thai fans should've watched the lakorn to begin with. The rating wouldn't have been so bad yet average from the start if they had watched it from beginning to end and not just the last few episodes. Sigh. I guess it is what it is.

By the way, I forgot who it was that had the digital copy of the Praew magazine. I really want those HD photos too. Hehe.
Of course! Ji is the luckiest of all Taew’s leading man he got to make out with her left and right onscreen :risas3: he got to back rub her bare back:p they did real kisses, more then once. :naughty2: And she low key flirted back with him offscreen, which Taew does not normally do with her co-stars.. so yeah I say he is extremely lucky :p

Which clip is that ?? I am sure JJ is way past being shy about anything with his P’Taew, the day he showed her his bare butt :risas3:

Check your inbox.

I miss these two soooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:sad6:last night felt so weird not watching GS live and seeing Nai and Nok :sad6:

Here is the clip https://www.instagram.com/p/BfK5DFTnlFg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=x55223kpv73h

I got the messages. Thank you. I am going to see if I can still buy a Preaw mag. I’d like to support JiTaew. I prefer digital not magazine to stay eco friendly. LoL That’s another reason I like GS.

Good night.... it’s midnight here and I need to catch some sleep ...By amount of missing these two, I am sure I’ll dream of JiTaew and their 3rd lakorn. :p

Of course! Ji is the luckiest of all Taew’s leading man he got to make out with her left and right onscreen :risas3: he got to back rub her bare back:p they did real kisses, more then once. :naughty2: And she low key flirted back with him offscreen, which does not normally do with her co-stars.. so yeah I say he is extremely lucky :p
She did invite him to her birthday and event like Shisedo...which I didn’t see her do before. I think she really likes him and I am sure they’d be dating for reals if she wasn’t takenIf I think about that, it makes me sad.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the clip https://www.instagram.com/p/BfK5DFTnlFg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=x55223kpv73h

I got the messages. Thank you. I am going to see if I can still buy a Preaw mag. I’d like to support JiTaew. I prefer digital not magazine to stay eco friendly. LoL That’s another reason I like GS.

Good night.... it’s midnight here and I need to catch some sleep ...By amount of missing these two, I am sure I’ll dream of JiTaew and their 3rd lakorn. :p
I understand nothing of what he said beside her name hahaha thanks for the clip though. Ji is adorable.<3

I have the Praew both in digital online and Magazine .. obsessed much ? :risas3:

Alright good night to you, have a nice JiTaew dream :naughty2:
6B8D3836-2955-4BE4-A77C-88B61348710B.jpeg

Although the rating wasnt that high, the drama became popular and talked about. Wanda4jamesji shared the other day that rewatched views of GS is now more than 37 million, higher than NDFD which was previously the highest at 36million among shown dramas. She heard from thai fans that some people only started watching the last 3 episodes so they are still crazy about it. Hahaha, just like us
I haven’t watch TV .... My entertainment is through streaming services. It seems like GS tops that this year and I hope ch.3 recognizes that.

I wish a company like Ten Cent from China that bought LR (NY lakorn) would order one for JiTaew future lakorn with Ch.3. They’d def. will do it if the price is right. I think JiTaew is such a good match that it would be wasted opportunity for them not to pair again SOON!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
She did invite him to her birthday and event like Shisedo...which I didn’t see her do before. I think she really likes him and I am sure they’d be dating for reals if she wasn’t takenIf I think about that, it makes me sad.
Birthday/fanclub meeting right ?? Wah imagine if JiTaew became official. They will be like the IT couple in the industry, no other couple will even come close :p

I understand nothing of what he said beside her name hahaha thanks for the clip though. Ji is adorable.<3

I have the Praew both in digital online and Magazine .. obsessed much ? :risas3:

Alright good night to you, have a nice JiTaew dream :naughty2:
View attachment 22144
Why did you come on when I am about to sleep....

Anyway.... here is quick translation because it’s very short and you will be soooo FIN!!!

First part with OneHD, (you notice this is Valentine’s Day post right?) Ji said “he had fallen in love with P’Taew so much. She is very charismatic inside and out. She is his acting teacher, his co-star and a brilliant actress.” Second part: He was asked who is his fav. Actor/actress in his heart and he said “P’Taew”. He said they’ve been working together for almost 2 years and she is very very cute!

Ok.... you can’t blame me that I am stuck in JiTaew world. It’s his fault. LoL

Good night ja.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling

Exactly what i thought, why couldnt they appreciate the drama a

Exactly how i feel, why coudnt they appreciate the drama at the beginning. An explanation given was a lot also watched but mostly on smartphones, laptops, etc and at a later time cause most werent still home at 8pm which are not counted. For rating, they still use the old style, based on tv watchers so usually for elderly and those at home. Beside, ch 7 has more stations in the countryside.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Why did you come on when I am about to sleep....

Anyway.... here is quick translation because it’s very short and you will be soooo FIN!!!

First part with OneHD, (you notice this is Valentine’s Day post right?) Ji said “he had fallen in love with P’Taew so much. She is very charismatic inside and out. She is his acting teacher, his co-star and a brilliant actress.” Second part: He was asked who is his fav. Actor/actress in his heart and he said “P’Taew”. He said they’ve been working together for almost 2 years and she is very very cute!

Ok.... you can’t blame me that I am stuck in JiTaew world. It’s his fault. LoL

Good night ja.
Hahah blame it on our country time differences. When it’s ur bed time it’s my daytime :risas3: thanks for the translation of Ji interview. He is so crushing on his P’Taew, this is no fan service whatsoever. I am stuck in JiTaew world with you. I am going to go searching of more JiTaew stuff haha.. good night to you :aloofandbored:

Querido

sarNie Egg
Taew's interview - JJ was mentioned...
https://twitter.com/aradamk/status/1029216295831519234

Rough trans...
Reporter: (Resemblance?)
Taew: I think there's some resemblance. Maybe not very much because I think Ji is prettier than myself. Perhaps a little resemblance.
R: You have good chemistry with James, don't you think?
T: Probably because we share many commonalities. I feel comfortable talking to him, playing around with him. I can be myself.
R: Is there going to be another lakorn with you and JamesJi?
T: It's up to Ch3. I'd like to work with him again, it's been fun.

JiTaew's 3rd lakorn asap, plzzzzzzzzz!!!:cheer:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Rough trans...
Taew: I think there's some resemblance. Maybe not very much because I think Ji is prettier than myself. Perhaps a little resemblance.
T: Probably because we share many commonalities. I feel comfortable talking to him, playing around with him. I can be myself.

Love this short interview of them <3 thanks for the translation :thumbup: bring on the 3rd Lakorn please :worship2:

Oh my....look at the honeymoon BTS video, Ji hug Taew, fix her hair and sing for her too, they did all those like no one around....goshhhh if I don’t know them I for sure think they are dating.:facepalm:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmdDWOAA0jY/?explore=true
Aww I love this clip. They both look so comfy in bed :p
@lakornkiki have u seen this?? :naughty2: I had to screen cap their in bed moment. It’s just way too cute :love:
763222C2-9627-4A3D-A940-639FA8532132.jpeg
FE774910-49A2-4676-B4E3-506E43E2DBC9.jpeg

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Love this short interview of them <3 thanks for the translation :thumbup: bring on the 3rd Lakorn please :worship2:

Aww I love this clip. They both look of comfy in bed :p
@lakornkiki have u seen this?? :naughty2: I had to screen cap their in bed moment. It’s just way too cute :love:
View attachment 22156
View attachment 22155
These two! Seriously JJ is so fortunate! He’s the most fortunate! I can’t say more! And all these p’eks are waiting to star with her! Lol!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m so sad and suffering from JT withdrawals too but I’m trying to keep myself busy. Please do shout out IF they are confirm for future lakorns or events besides AIS or whatever that event! Thanks girlies! I also miss chatting with you all!
The withdrawals for GS and JT is no joke, I miss these two so bad :crybaby2: I haven’t felt like these about a pairing since Dao Prasook days with Kob and Num and SoSaenha, Plerng Payu with Oil and Aump. Those were the only other two pairings that I was totally smitten and obsessed with :pancarta:

Yep, they met the right person but not at the right time. Sigh :facepalm:
@Katelyn they may not end up together, but could we just say that they are soul mates instead? :p :facepalm:
Look at how Ji is standing :risas3: for some reason I find this pic really hot and cute. Look at that genuine happiness on their face.:icon12: Miss them :icon12:
1726BCF9-DF50-4ED9-8589-DBC49298E90C.jpeg

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Rough trans...

I hope we get another James and Taew drama :).