[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
Haha so i will never be able to catch up in this thread, but glad to see new JamesJi lovers converts haha. Well, he has a thread in the artists section. Perhaps you van can start a JiTaew/Jitapohn thread there so you can talk about their other works apart from game sanaeha.

They will probably be together again for AIS so let's watch out for that.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
JT really should reunite! They have 2 lakorns but who would have expected before watching NDFD that they were so good together. I mean NDFD started the chemistry. GS blew the top off & now we’re finally fully committed onto the JT ship. Ch3 should realize that even w/ 2 JT lakorns, fans really weren’t sure ‘til after. Now that it’s full sailing they should make a 3rd one! Lol. There won’t be no doubts how many ppl will watch the Lakorn.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I also forgot to mention, it’s Monday & as I’m trying to sneak a peek of the live for DJNFN, it makes me kind if sad. I’m happy James Ma is here but sad James Ji has left lol. My heart. I miss Live chats already girls.
I know yeah :( as of right now, GS would have started and we all would have been live chatting .. I miss GS and JT and the live chat with u girls so much :(

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I also forgot to mention, it’s Monday & as I’m trying to sneak a peek of the live for DJNFN, it makes me kind if sad. I’m happy James Ma is here but sad James Ji has left lol. My heart. I miss Live chats already girls.
I know yeah :( as of right now, GS would have started and we all would have been live chatting .. I miss GS and JT and the live chat with u girls so much :(
I miss JiTaew, GS and live chats too..... I even miss going to the ER. :sad6:
Me too. I miss live chatting with you all and missing JiTaew/GS badly!! :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha so i will never be able to catch up in this thread, but glad to see new JamesJi lovers converts haha. Well, he has a thread in the artists section. Perhaps you van can start a JiTaew/Jitapohn thread there so you can talk about their other works apart from game sanaeha.

I will look forward to their AIS event! Please make it soon. :worship2:

Omg! This is guy is just too adorable..I saw some of the clips of him with his mummy yesterday and I just literally melted. He is such an affectionate kind of person :icon12: no wonder he is so affectionate with his P’Taew :p

He has been giving her the secret love stare since his younger days .:pancarta::icon12: Such a cutie ..
Cr: carol_zhm IG
View attachment 22078

JiTaew is the hottest pairing ch3 has had in years, they have a very rare chemistry that doesn’t always come by easily so ch3 need to recognise this and they should pair them up ASAP again while they are still hot. I don’t think 1more lakorn with JT is too much to ask for right ? :facepalm: It’s not like these tw0 haven’t already been paired up with various other actors/actresses before so one more JT Lakorn isn’t to repetitive right ? :facepalm:
He is not shy about talking about his admiration for his P’Taew..... I saw a clip of him taking about how beautiful she is inside and out....

Can AIS event be like tomorrow???? :p

I miss them so much too :sad6: feel so strange without JT on screen :sad6:I miss them even more after seeing this two FMVs:crybaby2:
I haven’t watch too many FMVs.... I miss them so much already without watching them....

I am really sad with GS ending and it’s really caught me off guard.... I think it’s the thought of no more JiTaew that’s making me sad.... wish Ch.3 just announce something.... or someone.....

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I am still around, too, peeking at your posts...I kept thinking though, you have to be a serious extrovert to have a job like theirs. All the events, social media, fan meetings, being constantly admired but monitored, can be really, really draining if you are an introvert. I kept rewatching GS whenever I got time. Jumping from earlier episodes like Ep 1 to later ones amazed me every time how far Nai and Nok’s relationship evolved within a span of 2 years. so far I have developed no interest in other shows.

P

PrincessKarina

I am still around, too, peeking at your posts...I kept thinking though, you have to be a serious extrovert to have a job like theirs. All the events, social media, fan meetings, being constantly admired but monitored, can be really, really draining if you are an introvert. I kept rewatching GS whenever I got time. Jumping from earlier episodes like Ep 1 to later ones amazed me every time how far Nai and Nok’s relationship evolved within a span of 2 years. so far I have developed no interest in other shows.
I feel the same way. Actors are daring and very open to a point. Otherwise they will have so much issues in the industry! Some are more humble like Taew who almost all the time has no negative scandals or news! So far I haven’t had any interest in another lakorn. Hopefully Taew’s new lakorn! Lol!

so far I have developed no interest in other shows.
Yes, me too..... No interest in other lakorns and stuck with JiTaew. I go back between GS scenes and NDFD scenes. I might need to rewatch both from the beginning without skipping to my fav. scenes like right now.

Would love to request ch.3 to pair JiTaew again so if you know of any polls or how, please let us know here. We need to get this going sooner then later since both are high demand actors.