[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

I feel you girl, I love the candid captures of them offscreen love stare, their low key flirting and random brushing against each other’s body :p

Ok having seriously bad GS withdrawals here, ok who am I kidding:facepalm: it’s more of JT/JiTaew withdrawals :risas3: I miss them heaps, so I am going to scramble through and try to find old random pics and clips of them to spam :facepalm: let me start with these pics :p
Love stare :naughty2:
View attachment 21953
View attachment 21952

Got to love how Taew is casually just leaning on Ji in this pic :icon12:
View attachment 21948
View attachment 21947 View attachment 21949
I was watching the Shisedo event for like the 10th time yesterday too....You know, it was Taew’s event right? Ji was her “special” guest. :icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Still stuck in Nok and Nai’s world. Couldn’t make myself work on FMV without missing them so much so I made love quotes edits.

Here are my last two:
View attachment 21964
View attachment 21965
I love this :icon12: I miss GS_NokNai but stuck in JiTaew’s world :facepalm: so I have just been randomly rewatching some of their events together :love:
I notice JT sat so close during NDFD opening, they practically left no space between them. Then at 16:00mins they had to link arm, why? Because it’s a JT thing to do :p
Then at 16:45mins you catch Ji looking at T :facepalm: she caught him looking at her and gave him a cute smile :love:
8D4EED51-118B-4DE1-9494-94E720210367.jpeg

At 7:28mins, don’t know what Ji was trying to do but Taew called him P’James?
CBAA95AA-A515-4EAA-A0F7-D9C69BD2DB58.jpeg

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this :icon12: I miss GS_NokNai but stuck in JiTaew’s world :facepalm: so I have just been randomly rewatching some of their events together :love:
I notice JT sat so close during NDFD opening, they practically left no space between them. Then at 16:00mins they had to link arm, why? Because it’s a JT thing to do :p
Then at 16:45mins you catch Ji looking at T :facepalm: she caught him looking at her and gave him a cute smile :love:
View attachment 21966

View attachment 21967
On the first clip, Ji seems to want to communicate with his P'Taew with his eyes and tell her I'm about to move one over but the distance is going to kill me.

And the second clip, Ji is just teasing his P'Taew kinda like a school boy pulling his crush's hair to get her attention.

These are purely my speculations of course. :p:love: Thanks for sharing kha.

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I was watching the Shisedo event for like the 10th time yesterday too....You know, it was Taew’s event right? Ji was her “special” guest. :icon12:
Yeah, I love that event so much. They were so sexy together and all the bts always makes me smile. I love the after event too when JJ was taking pictures with fans and waited for his P'Taew. I especially love the part when he took a picture with Taew's mom.

Last edited:

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I'm still so shook by how fast 7 weeks have been. I remember the day when I saw the first teaser of GS, I was so excited and I couldn't wait for it to air. But now the drama ended already. It feels like I just watched the first episode yesterday. Time flew by like light year speed. Even though I'm not that sad about GS ending anymore, I still miss JT. I miss JT more than I miss the drama/NaiNok lol. But then I think it's better to miss the actors more than the characters because you don't see the characters anymore unless you rewatch the drama, but for the actors, they might have a chance to reunite in events, concerts, lakorn so it's not as bad. Just gotta hope for the best!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
View attachment 21966

View attachment 21967
Thanks for sharing :).

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 21966

View attachment 21967
I'm stuck in the JT world too. That NDFD event, there was this clip (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh6j0X-Dawn/?taken-by=rainpatcha) of them playing around with each other when nobody was paying attention. The clip was off guard. Nobody was screaming and finning at them doing intimate stuff. That's when you know it's not fan service cuz they weren't doing it for the fans. They didn't care if people didn't see them.

38879458_252522305369398_3312461868836061184_n.jpg
Btw a fan took a screenshot and there was another comment. I have no idea what it means but it's just so cute. I thought he only commented the emojis at first. Him commenting on her live video the other day was after GS ended. It wouldn't be for fan service or promotion since the drama was over lol. I like that they have a close connection in real life even after the drama ended, not just while they were working together.

Also this video (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh4DIJ_DCDS/?taken-by=rainpatcha) is exactly like the offscreen kiss bts video (https://www.instagram.com/p/BmNYA6EgOYF/?taken-by=onlyu.you). Taew was putting her head close to JJ and he was about to kiss her, but this was in an event so he didn't take action :D. But in the bts clip, she leaned her head close to him again and he actually KISSED her. She even raised her face up for him to kiss.

I love them like this ... to me they don't have to be real lovers or anything. I'm happy enough with them just being close to each other. Their friendship is so adorable.

chuku

sarNie Egg
I'm stuck in the JT world too. That NDFD event, there was this clip (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh6j0X-Dawn/?taken-by=rainpatcha) of them playing around with each other when nobody was paying attention. The clip was off guard. Nobody was screaming and finning at them doing intimate stuff. That's when you know it's not fan service cuz they weren't doing it for the fans. They didn't care if people didn't see them.

View attachment 21986
Btw a fan took a screenshot and there was another comment. I have no idea what it means but it's just so cute. I thought he only commented the emojis at first. Him commenting on her live video the other day was after GS ended. It wouldn't be for fan service or promotion since the drama was over lol. I like that they have a close connection in real life even after the drama ended, not just while they were working together.

Also this video (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh4DIJ_DCDS/?taken-by=rainpatcha) is exactly like the offscreen kiss bts video (https://www.instagram.com/p/BmNYA6EgOYF/?taken-by=onlyu.you). Taew was putting her head close to JJ and he was about to kiss her, but this was in an event so he didn't take action :D. But in the bts clip, she leaned her head close to him again and he actually KISSED her. She even raised her face up for him to kiss.

I love them like this ... to me they don't have to be real lovers or anything. I'm happy enough with them just being close to each other. Their friendship is so adorable.
The comment says SAWATDEE. It means Hello..

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
On the first clip, Ji seems to want to communicate with his P'Taew with his eyes and tell her I'm about to move one over but the distance is going to kill me.

And the second clip, Ji is just teasing his P'Taew kinda like a school boy pulling his crush's hair to get her attention.

These are purely my speculations of course. :p:love: Thanks for sharing kha.
Haha I like the analysis on JT.. He also could have been trying to tell her with his eyes “hey I’m standing right here give me some attention”. :pancarta:

I'm still so shook by how fast 7 weeks have been. I remember the day when I saw the first teaser of GS, I was so excited and I couldn't wait for it to air. But now the drama ended already. It feels like I just watched the first episode yesterday. Time flew by like light year speed. Even though I'm not that sad about GS ending anymore, I still miss JT. I miss JT more than I miss the drama/NaiNok lol. But then I think it's better to miss the actors more than the characters because you don't see the characters anymore unless you rewatch the drama, but for the actors, they might have a chance to reunite in events, concerts, lakorn so it's not as bad. Just gotta hope for the best!
I know how you feel. We had JT onscreen for the last 2 months since April -August. Now I am going to need sometime to adjust and get used to not seeing the onscreen :( so will have to go rewatch all my fav scenes starting from NDFD to GS :facepalm:
loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this pic of them.. one of my fav :icon12:
8C92B66A-A879-4B41-AF79-084F976D283A.jpeg

I went stalking and found Taew posted this back in 2013 when they did a photoshoot for finale wedding magazine.
E9D2B14E-2E64-4668-9A4D-16B56D90CD4B.jpeg
Here a clip of their BTS clips from 2013. I notice at about 26:08mins Ji was playing and pulling on the back of her dress. :facepalm: Then at 26:43mins he lifted her up @lakornkiki have u seen this clip of them back in 2013? They seem to have always been pretty comfortable with one another. :thumbup:
F6E1D640-50E2-4FD1-BE8B-451D03D80A38.jpeg
F6BE62DA-77CC-4451-A5F2-2F26E000BC6D.jpeg