[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It might just be a very looooooong passionate kiss. You tilt to the left and you tilt to the right, have a tongue fight, get some bruised lips. hahahahaha You get the idea. :naughty2::naughty2:

Oh, I approve of where Ji is resting his hand on the second pic. :nut::nut: #goodjobji
Whether it’s a second kiss or long passionate one they should have shown us the whole thing why zoom out for ? :p It’s the last episode that should give us every bit of JT:naughty2:

Yep Ji is resting his hand right above her cute booty :naughty2:
Oh god this is so cute :love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmNG6hIAbKx/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=u9osvawlvi3n
Typical JT goofing around offscreen.
F1B46253-EAFA-45AB-916C-2482C10442D1.jpeg
Dang, none - well most lol - of Taew's pra'ake would ever get the same amount of skinship and intimacy as James. If I was smitten by Taew, I would be jealous of James if I were them. lol I don't regret crying, being frustrated and fangirling over the last 13 episodes. They definitely made it all worth it in episode 14. If I didn't know that JiTaew was dating someone else in real life, I would've thought these two were secretly dating offscreen. They way they acted out the love scenes were on point, especially when he attacked her in bed. LOL I love, love Luckanai's voice. It's different from James. Hahha!
JiTaew's height difference is so cute and definitely perfect. She does fit perfectly right into his stress-free embrace.

K.Da is amazing. I'm glad she acknowledged us international fans and how popular the lakorn + JiTaew is internationally. Hopefully the whole crew is aware too.

I don't know what to do with life anymore.
I agree if I didn’t know they both were seeing other people already I would have thought these two are secretly dating.
Just look at these two candid clips of them. They actually look like they are together :love: (yep it looks like I won’t breaking out of my JT bubble any time soon :facepalm:)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmIy30lHcof/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=i390xu50m0d9
828A7AE7-B5DE-4447-ACA2-A69E96F93285.jpeg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmHwPukBFNy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=afyxrywld6vv

I agree if I didn’t know they both were seeing other people already I would have thought these two are secretly dating.
Just look at these two candid clips of them. They actually look like they are together :love: (yep it looks like I won’t breaking out of my JT bubble any time soon :facepalm:)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmIy30lHcof/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=i390xu50m0d9
View attachment 21494
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmHwPukBFNy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=afyxrywld6vv
I keep saying it because it's true. They are so beautiful together. :love::love:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Game Saneha team actually gave us TWO morning after scenes! One was for 1 month anniversary.... and second one was after Non was keeping them up all night. :risas3::risas3:

GS truly has THE best morning after scenes!!!! :aaaaa:
After an exhausting night of looking after their baby and getting no sleep, you would think these two would want to get some rest and not have a wrestling match in broad daylight :facepalm:

Game Saneha and JiTaew pairing is a success to me. 5.4 rating is great considering it was lingering around 3's in the earlier episodes... I think it's the timing too... World cup, cave rescue..... but look at us... all addicted ot JiTaew. Def. success in my book!!! :rolleyes:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The lakorn aired during a bad time - FIFA world cup and the 13 boys that went missing. Let's not forget that Mia with Pong and Bee N. aired too.

I guess my hope and prayers of the last episode getting at least a 5%+ rating was not put to waste. I'm so happy and proud of them. We really did it. They did it.

What is sleep if you're Nok and Nai? LOL I swear, they've must've done it more than once after the first time. Nok is barely close to being shy around him. She even breastfed Non in front of Nai at the hospital! LOL

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Game Saneha and JiTaew pairing is a success to me. 5.4 rating is great considering it was lingering around 3's in the earlier episodes... I think it's the timing too... World cup, cave rescue..... but look at us... all addicted ot JiTaew. Def. success in my book!!! :rolleyes:
At the rate ch3 is going with their prime time Lakorn ratings this should be considered average or even a success :risas3: GS still has the highest view on Mello out of all the ch3 Lakorn at the moment. And that is only available for thai viewers so that’s pretty good, 32, 292, 650 million views. So ch3 need to recognised this and pair them up again hahahah

At the rate ch3 is going with their prime time Lakorn ratings this should be considered average or even a success :risas3: GS still has the highest view on Mello out of all the ch3 Lakorn at the moment. And that is only available for thai viewers so that’s pretty good, 32, 292, 650 million views. So ch3 need to recognised this and pair them up again hahahah
Ch.3 would be tone deaf and blind to not notice the JiTaew pairing success. In this digital age, it's not all about ratings, online views should count and social buzz too. That's where the money is for brands who wants to attract young gen. That's where Ch. 3 get additional ad dollars will come from besides TV ads. They should pair JiTaew again in my very strong opinion! There! :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
When you are thirsty, you are thirsty. Sleep is overrated! :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
Where in the world did they get their energy? Yep they are too fond of wrestling and it doesn't matter whether day time or night time. :pancarta:
This pic says it all :risas3: Ji still looks fresh but Taew looks like Ji was very rough on her under the blanket :risas3: oops I meant Nok and Nai :facepalm:
5E29A574-0991-4727-8766-DF2AD9E6E901.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The lakorn aired during a bad time - FIFA world cup and the 13 boys that went missing. Let's not forget that Mia with Pong and Bee N. aired too.

I guess my hope and prayers of the last episode getting at least a 5%+ rating was not put to waste. I'm so happy and proud of them. We really did it. They did it.

What is sleep if you're Nok and Nai? LOL I swear, they've must've done it more than once after the first time. Nok is barely close to being shy around him. She even breastfed Non in front of Nai at the hospital! LOL
Hahah no need for her to be shy, he has seen it all :risas3: I am sure NokNai was very busy with operating their “baby making machine” after their first time operating. :p That is why Nok said to him by the pool side she knows him very well, he must have really kept her busy after their first night together :p
EEAC0C54-AC16-4C30-93CB-9367CB92E695.jpeg

Nai just won’t let Nok have a break at all, he is already thinking about it again :facepalm: I am liking this naughty side of Nai :naughty2:
3646868F-9E81-4D21-84B5-8DF1296A90F1.jpeg

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Hi. To clarify, Mello is an on line view application? Owned by ch3? The 32 million views are within thailand only? Last heard gs tags in china is 240-250 million. Thank you.