[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven’t got very far with today’s episode but oh my gosh. It looks like a very satisfying episode with some tears on the side. I can’t believe it’s officially over! Im not ready to accept the truth.
You won’t be dissapointed with the ending that is for sure :aaaaa:

Come on, where is the picture! I need to see it...
Here you go :p
Nose to nose kiss, which is Nai and Nok favourite :naughty2:
E7D82239-FFF5-4A01-898D-4A21A9925CC8.jpeg

Forehead kiss .
BE8CDE9D-E3E6-45A3-8D1E-58359F5D5EDA.jpeg

And a lip to lip kiss to seal the deal :love:
8401213C-03C6-40B2-A463-7E68C1497D69.jpeg

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang, none - well most lol - of Taew's pra'ake would ever get the same amount of skinship and intimacy as James. If I was smitten by Taew, I would be jealous of James if I were them. lol I don't regret crying, being frustrated and fangirling over the last 13 episodes. They definitely made it all worth it in episode 14. If I didn't know that JiTaew was dating someone else in real life, I would've thought these two were secretly dating offscreen. They way they acted out the love scenes were on point, especially when he attacked her in bed. LOL I love, love Luckanai's voice. It's different from James. Hahha!
JiTaew's height difference is so cute and definitely perfect. She does fit perfectly right into his stress-free embrace.

K.Da is amazing. I'm glad she acknowledged us international fans and how popular the lakorn + JiTaew is internationally. Hopefully the whole crew is aware too.

I don't know what to do with life anymore.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Morning everyone! Single dad Nai gif

Sexiest single father of year :drooling: we all should have really started our attack when he was a vulnerable single father, now we have miss the opportunity to do so :rolleyes:

Gif set for Nok's first visit to see Nai and Non

My heart melts at this!

Nok : let's go home!
Wat & Wi : *sad faces thinking Nok had given up*
Nok : I'm going to practice holding Nu'Nit so i could do better with Non
Wat & Wi : *proud smiles*

And Nok proceeds to practice with Nong'Nit :cheer::cheer::cheer:
I loved this . Thank you thank you thank you :worship2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 21452
Can someone please translate what Taew comment on James ig? Thank u.
You can read the translation here. Wanda4jamesjj translated it already.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMd3oKgXPs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=93djd9ur1qp1

LOL and I notice your "Taew and [p'ek]" is listed in order of the intensity of kisses.
Haha I noticed that too.. Taew and Mark kiss in RN was steamy aswell and the shoulder kiss which got the viewers crazy :p then we had a pretty good morning after with them aswell :naughty2: I’m with @PrincessKarina Taew second hottest pairing will have to be Mark.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwww, mom and dad singing songs to put Non to sleep. What a cute scene! Straight to the heart. And that cuddling in the middle of the day. Lucky's seduction eyes came out again. I think most of that bed scene was improvised, kekeke.
And that final kiss on the beach was beautiful! Perfect. I don't ask for much in my onscreen OTP's, just some sugar <3
I think it was improvised too.... hahaha They look so comfortable and into each other for reals. I am all smiles beacause of JiTaew today. :icon12:
I agree with you ladies, I think and felt it was improvised too. These two are definitely into eachother :p I don’t care if people say it’s good acting or what ever hahahah that shoulder back kiss was so JJ not Nai :p

Yes JJ is by far the most fortunate actor to have this much intensed kisses and skinship with Taew! I’m crazy now! Lol! I’m so satisfied with the ending of GS!
Taew lost her innocent to JJ onscreen :p:facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Go to Khun Da's IG and post a thank you comment and how much you loved JiTaew as Nok and Nai please. She thanked the international fans on her last post.
Let's show her and JT some love.

Here is her post:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLu-lZh0c_/?taken-by=da_hathairat
Done my part, I wrote an essay hahaha

So someone here mentioned earlier that the ending kiss actually had 2 lip to lip kiss so I went to rewatch and zoom in:facepalm: and it looked like there was but they didn’t show us the second kiss they zoomed out on it. Why?
So that was their first one Taew head was tilted to the left.
A992600E-1302-452A-882A-9773E9C5F72F.jpeg

And second kiss Taew’s head was tilted to the right, so there was two kisses right ? :confused12:
D7544F0F-8C43-4AE8-AA6F-B2A7A44D6194.jpeg

So someone here mentioned earlier that the ending kiss actually had 2 lip to lip kiss so I went to rewatch and zoom in:facepalm: and it looked like there was but they didn’t show us the second kiss they zoommed out on it. Why?
So that was their first one Taew head was tilted to the left.
View attachment 21489

And second kiss Taew’s head was tilted to the right, so there was two kisses right ? :confused12:
View attachment 21490
It might just be a very looooooong passionate kiss. You tilt to the left and you tilt to the right, have a tongue fight, get some bruised lips. hahahahaha You get the idea. :naughty2::naughty2:

Oh, I approve of where Ji is resting his hand on the second pic. :nut::nut: #goodjobji