[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
LOVE LOVE LOVE this scene so much. Might be creeping to the top of the fav scene along side the first pool scene. Now I need to camp out in their bedroom too.... I am sure the pool floaty I bought for spying on them will make a good mattress. :p:risas3:
Girl! I am so camping out in their bedroom with you, I hope the floaty is big enough for the two of us :risas3: I have rewatched that scene so many times I lost counts :facepalm: the way Nai tried to seduce his wife is so darn hot :drooling: and then you have Nok, pretending like she didn’t want to “play with Nai” :p

OMG...you didn't...but you did. It's really what all of us are thinking though. :risas3:
Hahaha but it’s true:p Taew is no longer a virgin to imitate onscreen love scenes. She has officially lost it on screen to JJ:p

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

I thought this is funny. Remember how stressed we were? Too bad I didn't get a chance to vote.

EP.13 Who do you pity the most?

16% Luckanai
15% Muenchanok
65% Lakorn viewers :risas3: (Yes because we cried buckets for them)
4% Other (please specify)
Haha! At least they know now how stressed we were. We were pulling hair, having broken heart, pools of tears, & even picking sides. We deserve to be pitied along side Nai & Nok. Lol
I haven’t got very far with today’s episode but oh my gosh. It looks like a very satisfying episode with some tears on the side. I can’t believe it’s officially over! Im not ready to accept the truth.
I really got to say all the FIN stuff at the end totally wiped out the stress done in 13 lol. It was that strong. Almost like I forgot they argued. Jk i still remembered but the reconciliation was done well. I’m still not accepting this either.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot who wanted the lullaby translated. Cute scene. I love it.

@10:10-13:02
Non is fussing so Nai picks him up and feeds him. After the feeding Nai swings Non while singing a lullaby.
Nai: Swing, swing, flooding the cloud, rabbit floating in the stream, horse tail bends, hugging around the neck, swing, swing... (This is a rhyming lullaby)
Nok: What kind of song is this?
Nai repeats the lullaby. Non sleeps and Nai puts him into the crib while Nok is dozing off.
Nok mumbles in her sleep: Swing, swing, egg is in the pen (2nd letter of Thai alphabet), bottle is our (3rd letter of Thai alphabet)...
Nok is slowly falling to the side and Nai catches her head with his hand. Nok continues to mumble. Nai replies back and which made her wake up.
Nok: Nai...
Nai shushes her with his finger: Ssshhhh, our son will wake up.
Nok stays still. Both couldn't help but to stare at each other with awareness and yearning.

Last edited: