[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
i took half day today!! so that i could prepare myself mentally and physically for the last round!
Isn’t it just so crazy how much GS has affected us? I was about to call out of work to just rest after watching GS knowing it’s the last episode lol. *sighs*
Not sure if i'll be able to watch tonight, but see you guys at the Old lakorns section tomorrow!
Oh No! Realities hitting me. Old Lakorn section already :sad6:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Both lakorns with JiTaew are really good. I think he needs more acting practice with Taew don’t you agree? May need to pair up again this year (just clear the schedule now) for you know... more acting practice because I think Taew brings out the best in Ji. :icon12:
I completely agree with you. :thumbup: JJ needs around round of acting practice with his P'Taew. ;) They are so good with each other. They need to pair again ASAP!

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Isn’t it just so crazy how much GS has affected us? I was about to call out of work to just rest after watching GS knowing it’s the last episode lol. *sighs*

Oh No! Realities hitting me. Old Lakorn section already :sad6:
we started at 70++ pages! look at how far we've come! i really didn't expect we could get as far as this orz istg we were just spazzing daily and suddenly the pages increased steadily and rapidly :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Querido

sarNie Egg
I completely agree with you. :thumbup: JJ needs around round of acting practice with his P'Taew. ;) They are so good with each other. They need to pair ASAP!
I honestly don't have too high a hope for JT pairing again in another lakorn anytime soon. Frankly speaking, the rating and the hype around NDFD and GS have not reached the level that prompts those in the driver's seat to act. Even with two lakorns out back to back, JT only appeared in one non-lakorn-related merchandise event :crybaby2:. Since I adore them as a pair, I find this fairly disheartening. But I do understand fans of either Ji or Taew who'd rather them go on and work with other actors/actresses to hone their acting skills. The most possible instance of JT meeting in the near future is if Furby gang's schedules line up with Khondeeteenhai's and the former can make an appearance on the latter's show :love:.
Much :icon12: for tonight's final episode ...

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
we started at 70++ pages! look at how far we've come! i really didn't expect we could get as far as this orz istg we were just spazzing daily and suddenly the pages increased steadily and rapidly :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Me too! I would have never thought to be a part of a fast pace moving thread. I’m usually just a lurker who pops in here & there to comment bc I’m always behind. JT was too strong. I think it’s going to be so weird not having LIVE chats w/ you and the many other girls next Monday. It’s become a weekly routine lol.

P

PrincessKarina

Ladies, Let's brace ourselves for the finale of Game Sanaeha! No doubt it will be amazing! Through the good and the bad, I'm so happy to be a part of the GS / JT/Nai&Nok fever. It's been such a joy ride for last 2 months with u all. I cant imagine anyone else portraying Nai and Nok like JT. Their amazing chemistry is to die for. I wish that this closeness of theirs will continue even after GS (which I know it will). Who knows when they'll meet again, but lets continue to support them both and keep the fiction of Nai and Nok forever. I've had so much fun being in this forum with u all. I cant thank each and everyone of you enough for all the live recaps, discussions, pictures, and fanarts. All of your hardworks are much appreciated. I'm just glad that we can all come together to happily discuss what we love together. :)
Aw well said hun! It’s been an adventure that’s for sure! Yes I agree and let’s all meet up again in another big Taew lakorn. Unfortunately, I watch my lakorns for the n’ek so I will watch Taew with just about anyone. Sadly I can’t say the same for JJ. I will only watch him with the n’ek I love! And I only love two! Taew and Mew!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too! I would have never thought to be a part of a fast pace moving thread. I’m usually just a lurker who pops in here & there to comment bc I’m always behind. JT was too strong. I think it’s going to be so weird not having LIVE chats w/ you and the many other girls next Monday. It’s become a weekly routine lol.
awwwww our weekly chat/spazz/hospital visits are going to be missed! i guess you'll remain for james ma new lakorn right? i might have to watch a couple of episodes first before deciding to watch it live or watch till it ends

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Ladies, Let's brace ourselves for the finale of Game Sanaeha! No doubt it will be amazing! Through the good and the bad, I'm so happy to be a part of the GS / JT/Nai&Nok fever. It's been such a joy ride for last 2 months with u all. I cant imagine anyone else portraying Nai and Nok like JT. Their amazing chemistry is to die for. I wish that this closeness of theirs will continue even after GS (which I know it will). Who knows when they'll meet again, but lets continue to support them both and keep the fiction of Nai and Nok forever. I've had so much fun being in this forum with u all. I cant thank each and everyone of you enough for all the live recaps, discussions, pictures, and fanarts. All of your hardworks are much appreciated. I'm just glad that we can all come together to happily discuss what we love together. :)
For all the tears they force us to shed yesterday, I think we deserve at least a few good kisses...
Look forward to all the posts... i won’t be able to watch it live.