[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Alright I'm here just to be mad that the super suspenseful beginning they gave us in ep 1 was all a dream. Seriously??? That was the best they could come up with?? That's cheating that super dramatic beginning :facepalm:
Yup. When I read the spoiler I was disapointed as well to know it was just a dream. I mean it was such a good dramatic beginning but a terrible and mean ending. It's like you smell your mom's delicious cooking and waited patiently to eat but when you go to the kitchen, it's not your mom's cooking... it's your neighbours. Bummer.

rae

sarNie Adult
It would be brilliant if Wet also has a crush on Nok. Like he is a serious threat to Nai! Eat your heart out Nai! (Just kidding...)

But Wet is indeed a good person to Nok. They magically click from the beginning. Infact they did have feelings for each other in the beginning. It's just after that Penny incident they have come to have this mutual unwritten agreement to be good friends. Since when has Nok call Wet P? She has never called Nai P. Second punch to Nai.
nok had been calling wet p from the start, she even called him p'wet when she was talking drunk in her sleep while mistaking nai for her toy. :risas3:

yeah, i think nok and wet had good feelings for each other from their first meeting. it's not quite romantic yet or anything, but they had chemistry. if penny hasn't interfered, there's no knowing what would have happened between them two. it's no wonder nai is jealous, he's probably both burning up and heartbroken when he overheard nok hugging and crying her heart out to wet. :facepalm:

rae

sarNie Adult
hoo boy, now that i think about it, that scene where nai overhears nok and wet is such a k.o. punch to nai.

1. he hears her crying to wet about how giving birth to non is the biggest pain/mistake (? not sure what she said, and can't remember the translation in previous pages. oops, sorry) of her life. like....

2. nok is hugging wet and spilling her guts out to him. in this episode, nok has been rejecting nai's touch that nai interprets as disgust for him. on top of that, nok rarely, if ever, tells him her innermost thoughts and feelings like she has here. nor has she shown him her vulnerabilities, tears, and relied on him so freely. remember he had to step out of the car and into the rain to give her space to cry out loud.

dang, i know nok is definitely in a lot of pain, but nai is also not having it any easier either. nai has always been insecure of not being loved for who he is, so i think it's great that nok is going to fight hard for him.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
It would be brilliant if Wet also has a crush on Nok. Like he is a serious threat to Nai! Eat your heart out Nai! (Just kidding...)

But Wet is indeed a good person to Nok. They magically click from the beginning. Infact they did have feelings for each other in the beginning. It's just after that Penny incident they have come to have this mutual unwritten agreement to be good friends. Since when has Nok call Wet P? She has never called Nai P. Second punch to Nai.
Stop punching Nai @bun-bun. The man had enough. You can’t blame him not to be a superman. He is already too good to be true.:)

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
hoo boy, now that i think about it, that scene where nai overhears nok and wet is such a k.o. punch to nai.

1. he hears her crying to wet about how giving birth to non is the biggest pain/mistake (? not sure what she said, and can't remember the translation in previous pages. oops, sorry) of her life. like....

2. nok is hugging wet and spilling her guts out to him. in this episode, nok has been rejecting nai's touch that nai interprets as disgust for him. on top of that, nok rarely, if ever, tells him her innermost thoughts and feelings like she has here. nor has she shown him her vulnerabilities, tears, and relied on him so freely. remember he had to step out of the car and into the rain to give her space to cry out loud.

dang, i know nok is definitely in a lot of pain, but nai is also not having it any easier either. nai has always been insecure of not being loved for who he is, so i think it's great that nok is going to fight hard for him.
So true. Nok has been taking Nai for granted since the beginning. These two episodes are actually really good for the two, so they can look back to their relationship and reposition it in a more healthy way.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
RACH!!!! are you watching this?????

Yes, it was a dream and it affected their understanding in the delivery room. It really went with the plot. Now we are all balling and frustrated at the two and need them to make up soon. (You know making up can be so fun babysw willing|babysw Hahaha)
Nah I'm only watching bits and pieces since Instagram keeps giving me these unbearable teasers :rolleyes: I tuned in today because I wanted to see what the deal was with the beginning. I'm disappointed it was a dream, because imo that's a pretty cheap trick.
But yeah, more misunderstandings abound, and when I watch the entire thing in full this is where I'd get frustrated and start skipping to the happy ending :p:risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Hey I can’t find episode 13 raw on YouTube. Did I miss something? Ahhh!

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Okay. I think I finally managed to pull myself onto land from my pool of tears. Episode 13 was emotionally heart wrenching and lots of headaches. If only Nai and Nok would just stop being so prideful and assuming the worst every situations then things may have gone a lot smoother. Oh well maybe they need to fall apart in order to fall back into each other. I'm emotionally drain bc this ep was so sad and bc tomorrow is the last episode. Oh boy, I dont know if I can live without Nai and Nok and JT anymore. Lol.. do I should crazy to you guys. If so, please help. Both babies are so cute. I just cant wait to see Nok go after Nai. For once I am ok with the main girl chasing after the main guy. Hahaha. Hopefully we get spoil with some super awesome and sweet scones tomorrow. I cannot wait for the scence where Nai picks Nok up. What are they doing to my weak heart?! Let's see if I can make it out alive tomorrow. :p

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
The way she puts her chin on his shoulder :aaaaa:way too cute ... she looked very pretty on both of the morning shows today, no wonder JJ can’t keep his eyes of her :p

I am telling you these two are soul mates:risas3:
You know, Nai cried so much, his tear ducts and sinuses probably got swollen and blocked out parts of his ears and brain stem. There's an imbalance somewhere there right now. He needs a tight hug to normalize things again or maybe make blood flow back to his ears to stabilize him some. :fighting3:

Nai is hurting big time. Whether it's justified or not, it's a cause for debate, but in any case, i hope he does get that hug and kiss from Nok. Just hug and make out, i mean, make up, you two!
Yes, because like Non, we can't take sides. We love both Nok and Nai.
Even JiTaew, I want Ji for Taew.... hahahaha my fever is bad :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
James looked so good with the baby, let alone handling/holding the baby. He's so ready to be a daddy (if only the wife and mother was Taew LOL). Taew's preggo belly was really legit. She's so beautiful as a pregnant woman and when she cries.

Someone mentioned on here earlier about how Taew isn't all about fan service with her pra'ake. I totally agree. I remmeber when I shipped Mario and Taew so much but they hardly had any interaction offscreen. Taew is very professional. She plays and joke with them but not in the same way that she did with James. They share a special bond/friendship that cannot be compared.