[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Cut my boy some slack, his heart was a punching bag for 12 episodes now. Come on, James and his beautiful tears!

Haha but seriously, the point of divorce is letting go and living your life anew when a marriage is suffocating you and making you hate your spouse. Most people get married for love and when you realize that like vi and thawat, if you're better off as friends then there's no point in staying married
I wish I can “like” this one multiple times...

No it’s not. Ch3 has their own app to stream live
My bad... I didn't pay attention. Why are we not viewing this on their app so the numbers support JT? Unofficial stuff is helpful when we are in a jam but we should really support the channel's online stuff if we want the numbers to show who is watch GS right? It's too late now probably.....

I guess I should try Mello but I thought it's not supported in the US? I couldn't view it before.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
My bad... I didn't pay attention. Why are we not viewing this on their app so the numbers support JT? Unofficial stuff is helpful when we are in a jam but we should really support the channel's online stuff if we want the numbers to show who is watch GS right? It's too late now probably.....

I guess I should try Mello but I thought it's not supported in the US? I couldn't view it before.
I usually watch it on the Channel website & tried the app but it was too laggy. Most times I just use the website & FB for back up.

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ

it’s not available in my country too which is nearby lol watching on the app is uncomfortable >< always freez

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

No, it's not supported in the US otherwise I would use it. As for the channel's website, it always freezes up so I gave up. I end up using mostly FB and this page https://www.adintrend.com/hd/.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
From watching the preview of the last episode, it seems like there's not gonna be a 10 minute reconciliation (they probably reconcile in the beginning or the middle of the episode which is awesome). That's a lot better than having a ton of drama in the last episode with 10 minutes of them being together at the end.
That is great :).

Have you been TeamNaiNok too?! JT fever is too high. We stand with Non because we know he’ll get business done just like Grandma believes in him haha.
I was more TeamNok in love with Nai but I guess I am TeamNaiNok now because I get both of their issues. I just want to smack them in the heads today and lock them in a room so they can "talk" instead of having these misunderstandings. They are driving me crazy. hahahahaha

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I was more TeamNok in love with Nai but I guess I am TeamNaiNok now because I get both of their issues. I just want to smack them in the heads today and lock them in a room so they can "talk" instead of having these misunderstandings. They are driving me crazy. hahahahaha
Okay. I always leaned a little bit more towards Nai but definitely am sure about TeamNaiNok bc I too see where they both are coming from. Haha you know you’re not the alone. I’m sure @Kay123 banged her head against the wall a few times at the frustrated couple today. I was so stressed had to go look at offscreen chemistry to cool down haha.

I think the ch3 app works pretty fine to me when I was watching live from the US it wasn’t lagging at all.
Thanks for this. I'll try live on their app tomorrow on my phone and do FB on iPad.lol

Gonna re-watch on YouTube too but I need to give my eyes a break from crying....
JiTaew did so well today. I am all puffy and red nose cuz them.

Okay. I always leaned a little bit more towards Nai but definitely am sure about TeamNaiNok bc I too see where they both are coming from. Haha you know you’re not the alone. I’m sure @Kay123 banged her head against the wall a few times at the frustrated couple today. I was so stressed had to go look at offscreen chemistry to cool down haha.
I need to chill too ... Tried to get going with my day but stuck on GS.

Just the thought of "what if grandma didn't meet Nim" what would happen to her? Unconscious by the road and even if she gets to the hospital, Nai might miss the chance to say goodbye to his mom. Then Nok will forever feel guilty.....

So if we looked on the bright side (if there is any) at least he got to say his farewell and knows how much she loved him. He should not feel unwanted or unloved by his mother.... But I know... Old wounds and childhood trauma will be there with him forever. Sad all around.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
@Hornet0304 we like emotional abuse or what? You are gonna get your numbers girlie. almost at 10K posts and nearly 500 pages. It took 13 episodes, tears, and misunderstood Nai & Nok to get us there. LOL
you are so right! I am watching the numbers and happy about it. I am leaving the heart breaking episode for tonight before bed... on the second thought, maybe I will watch tomorrow’s episode first!

To whine a little more, larkons are supposed to be stress-free as they always end happily. This one is emotion-draining. I cann’t bear seeing JJ crying. Teaw crying is more tolerable as I have seen her crying a lot before like in RN. For JJ, the motherly instinct just kicks in. I am just as worn as Nai towards this larkon.:sad6:

Last edited: