[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

If you are on IG, Twitter, FB - please post, like and share some JiTaew love. I feel that as inter-fans, what we can contribute is on social media since our views won't count for ratings.

Give a little of your time not just here but where the channel, brands and directors would see the JiTaew 's Krasae so we get to see them reunite for something ... Anything......

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I’m just thinking about watching both episode 13 and 14 tomorrow and kill 2 birds with one stone. At least then I can cry over episode 13 and then be happy in episode 14 all in one go. But we know I ain’t going to do that. lol I already saw some clips from today’s episode and dang. The feels were real today. I can’t believe these two. They’re making me so frustrated. I can’t believe such characters (and JiTaew alone) can have such an impact in both my life and my emotions. I’ll come back to comment the same thing y’all have been saying the past 20+pages after I watch today’s episode. lol

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
From watching the preview of the last episode, it seems like there's not gonna be a 10 minute reconciliation (they probably reconcile in the beginning or the middle of the episode which is awesome). That's a lot better than having a ton of drama in the last episode with 10 minutes of them being together at the end.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
If you are on IG, Twitter, FB - please post, like and share some JiTaew love. I feel that as inter-fans, what we can contribute is on social media since our views won't count for ratings.

Give a little of your time not just here but where the channel, brands and directors would see the JiTaew 's Krasae so we get to see them reunite for something ... Anything......
I'm always on it but it's good to encourage others too.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

We'll be NON's ARMY!!! :p
I sure will! We need to make NON’s Army apparent! Haha. I love it. Forget Team Nai or Nok we’re Team Non now. Grandma and Godparents.