[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha you mean they turned him into a less pimped up version of Khun Ramet!

Well yeah, it is softer version hahaha
You know what, you're a superhero. Either you know or you're only predicting or you're just teasing me... I just can't get over Khun Ramet. To me he's the best pra'ek though I am fan of Mark but Khun Ramet is my numbre uno pra'ek.

Nai has three hairstyle here. His office do, his honeymoon do and his daddy do. I am loving his daddy do.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Feeling same here... I need to stay away for Larkon for a while. It was supposed to make me relax... It seems to be just yesterday when I read about the 80th shooting day of GS and was thinking it would be a long time before seeing it coming out. Now it is almost over... excellent show. JJ and Teaw never disappoint us.
Yeah what ever happen to enjoying and releasing your stress with lakorn? Lol. I think I'll watch a Kollywood movie after today's episode. It's a good way to laugh and de-stress.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I’m back from my vacation ;)
From last week eps it was a sweet seeing Nai&Nok celebrating their 1 month anniversary. They really must have a fun night lol then drama came. I believe that both of them have their own stubbornness. What make makes me mad that Nai went to see Khae at her ultrasound. He’s a marry man and need to stop doing a favor for his uncle/father-in-law. Tawat and Khae need to work out with their own problem. Nai and Nok really need to communicate and stop jumping to conclusions. Nok say she not wanting to get marry at a first place and not wanting to have a baby that her pregnancy hormones talking. I don’t think she really mean it. But it sad she let him think that way without explanation. I don’t know why this drama is always Khae and Tawat problem that affect with Nai and Nok relationship. It’s going to be emotional roller coaster of Nai’s mother and the birth scene on the next ep.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Let’s do a little Taew appreciation posts :)

Have you seen this interview?
When I saw it, I was just obsessed with Taew & snake photo and didn’t pay attention to the rest. LoL

JT fever got me noticing little things.

Host asked Ji if he secretly like someone before:
Taew is sitting one person away from Ji
View attachment 21260
He looks over (it’s fast but it’s there.... around 20:00 mark) *my fan girl heart rejoice!!!
View attachment 21257

Here is Mario confessing that he has a crush on Taew. He said she is charismatic and hard to resist. lol
View attachment 21258
Pat said whatever Taew did (like blowing nose) is cute and Mario simply said “it’s true”. :)
View attachment 21261
Look at Ji. :risas3:
View attachment 21259
JJ should have sat near Taew in that interview.:p Thanks for the rough translations. I have watched this interview a while ago and had always wondered what was being said :facepalm: and that photo of her taken with the snake, that was Hot :drooling: . But I hate snakes, she was very brave to take with one :thumbup:

Taew appreciation post cont....

Here is Nadech, taking care of Taew tocover her legs because the stool is high and her dress is short
It’s around 1:50 Mark.
View attachment 21262
I am not a fan of Nadech, but when I first saw that clip of him and saw how he was worried Taew might exposed herself :facepalm: he tried to give her the microphone so she can put it on her lap but she she was like nah it’s ok.. then he got someone to bring a jacket to cover Taew leg.. he scored a few brownie points from me at that event :pancarta:

I love Taew's personality. James was right in this one interview where he said that everyone would fall in love (universal love) with Taew no matter what gender they are.
Taew has a very approachable personality. She doesn’t come across as someone who is intimidating, she has a very friendly vibe about her. She is charming and like Mario said she is very charismatic.
And of course Mark during Ruk Nakara ....snoppy even did a FMV for them.lol
I love this FMV . I loved Taew and Mark chemistry too, I also hope they will get paired up again in the near future .

Oh my look at you go you expert observationist. I really love this post. I can’t ship JT enough. I mean all her co stars are literally falling for her. Ji seems to be a bit jealous of Mario eh? Haha. Love 100x love
Taew is working her charms on them, even Andrew seem pretty smitten by her too when they were paired up in that mafia Lakorn.. and this is Andrew G we are taking about, isn’t he like pretty well known to be difficult to work with?:facepalm:
A69E9198-3883-4FF3-9E0D-0983D00EFBFB.jpeg F147BDEF-D773-47FB-947E-D86E77C46306.jpeg

I say Great better becareful when he gets the chance to pair up with Taew his crush for her might increased deeper :p

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Have you guys seen this fan clip from one of the after events recently? Ji was signing autographs and this fan said “I don’t have anything for you to sign so can you give me a sweet smile and he gave this cute smile”.... I was so dead. Here is the IG clip https://www.instagram.com/p/BlfmzWdnTBJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16fhbidpt9nvo

View attachment 21266

View attachment 21265
Photos don’t do justice of that fan service. He was so so cute!:icon12::love:
Hahaha he gave the cheekiest smile :love: I can’t deal with his cuteness :naughty2:

I am noticing every little things! Did you notice they have mole in the same spot (between collarbones/middle of chest)? I posted on IG and my friend is teasing me about my “new” obsession :p
View attachment 21267
I like your new found obsession, because I have the same obsession as you as of right now too :risas3: Do you think our JT obsession is becoming unhealthy? We are getting excited and overjoyed just because the have they have mole on the same spot :risas3:

twister02

M♥K
You know what, you're a superhero. Either you know or you're only predicting or you're just teasing me... I just can't get over Khun Ramet. To me he's the best pra'ek though I am fan of Mark but Khun Ramet is my numbre uno pra'ek.

Nai has three hairstyle here. His office do, his honeymoon do and his daddy do. I am loving his daddy do.
I miss Khun Ramet too and I love him more than Nai. :lol: The only downside I see of him was his vulnerability when it comes to Bee's character unlike Nai who knew how to handle temptations around.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang I feel sorrowful thinking about GS ending. I want to see their reconciliation but then I don't want the last two episodes to come because knowing that it's gonna end makes me hesitate to watch it. I am so used to seeing NaiNok/JT every week that without seeing them again, it's going to feel like something is missing. It's been a while where there's a drama that I bond so much with. I feel like JT has been a part of my life for the past 3 to 4 months ever since NDFD started airing. It's gonna be so empty after next week. Will take a while to recover :facepalm:.
I know exactly how you feel :sad6:the Lakorn hasn’t even ended yet, but I feel as if I am already having GS_NokNai_JT withdrawals already :facepalm: JT has been in my life every week since NDFD aired. I need more JT :worship2:

twister02

M♥K
I'm actually not an expert or anything, but I can only say this based on observations with James's previous pairings. Jiranee had a LOT of advertisements/magazines, the whole shebang, after Puttipat because it generated hype even after it was shown (in the SJ series, it was Ratchanon with Taew x Bomb that had the biggest ratings but Puttipat generated a lot of hype.) If I'm not mistaken, this is what the people call "krasae" or something (i'm sure I misspelled that so don't quote me on that. haha). So since it was the one that people frequently tweeted about and posted about and fangirled about, even if its ratings had not been as high as Ratchanon, basically, the Jiranee ship was launched. Padiwarada's ratings started at the 4-5 levels too but eventually went up to almost 9. And then it was also exported to Cambodia, etc. so it was quite hyped. James and Bella had a ton of magazines together.

Ruk Sud Rit with James and Punch actually generated higher ratings compared to Padiwarada with Jiranee but you don't see James and Punch anywhere together, do you? Well, to be fair, Punch is more of a singer and I think more active in other channels so there wasn't really much promotion about them after. So I suppose that's an example of high ratings, low "krasae". Buang Hong with James and Kim, surprisingly, have higher ratings than Game Sanaeha, but you don't see these two together in promotions either.

So all is not lost if the ratings are low. As long as they generate hype and continue to trend in Thailand, they might get commercials too. Right now, at least James and Taew are both in AIS so that's an opportunity for them. Hopefully other products like Shiseido and food products get them as well. But then you guys have to remember this koojin thing is a double edged sword. JT is effective in weaning out James from Bella, and to some extent, Taew from Mario (not that they were tied together in the first place) but would you really like to see these two together over and over again? (I think the answer is yes. :risas3:) At the very least, we all know the good rapport between these two and surely, even after GS, they'll remain good friends, and who knows? James might just sing in Taew's wedding. :p
You said it well. I think it will all still boils down to the producers and business owners if they want JT to be paired up again in a lakorn or endorse the same product. They knew it's not all about the ratings now in this high tech era.