[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Dang I feel sorrowful thinking about GS ending. I want to see their reconciliation but then I don't want the last two episodes to come because knowing that it's gonna end makes me hesitate to watch it. I am so used to seeing NaiNok/JT every week that without seeing them again, it's going to feel like something is missing. It's been a while where there's a drama that I bond so much with. I feel like JT has been a part of my life for the past 3 to 4 months ever since NDFD started airing. It's gonna be so empty after next week. Will take a while to recover :facepalm:.
Also I feel like i’ve been watching the lakorn with James since he likes to tweet during lakorn live airing ....

When he was on vacay at the beach, I was like “come back” and he is back so I feel better about watching live tomorrow. Hahahaha
#totallyaddictedtoJiTaew

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I am noticing every little things! Did you notice they have mole in the same spot (between collarbones/middle of chest)? I posted on IG and my friend is teasing me about my “new” obsession :p
View attachment 21267
Haha I just found your IG the other day and girl let me tell you when I saw that I can’t unsee it now. LOL! It’s like they were meant to be identical faternal twins or something. I remember ppl joking about them looking alike in the bed scene at their honeymoon. Alsk, to JJ being a hot baby daddy haha. They did a good job in here actually making him look tired or either he’s actually real tired from his events.

sarNie Adult
It was announced before that James and Taew (with Toey and Alek, and the other NextG promoters.) will be going to Japan for an AIS event later this year. Not sure if that is still pushing through though. Especially considering AIS got Bella and Weir for the NextG campaign too.

Anyway

Shameless plugging to all those who have new appreciation for James :thumbup: Please drop by James Jirayu English Fanpage. (https://www.facebook.com/JamesJirayuEnglishFanpage/) We're on hiatus right now because of the subbing project collaboration with Jirayuhomedrama, but after Game Sanaeha (and after I stop writing looooong essays defending Nai) we would probably have enough time to make regular posts again. We'll be having a raffle soon so please watch out for that too.

Next is off-topic, but for those afflicted with James Ji fever, please also drop by this "game" I created for James's pre-Khanthong p'ek characters. I'll probably include Khanthong and Luckanai for next Christmas's upgrade.
https://bananamamahen.wordpress.com/

Lastly, I was supposed to post this thing to defend Thawat while I'm at it. haha but I need to go back to the office right now. So I'll save that for later. But basically, it is as @fun said, that Thawat is actually a prototype of Lucky and Thawat and Khae's story actually parallels that of Nok and Nai. (Now that I think about it, Wes also parallels Nai in some respects) so there. Catch you guys later.

sarNie Adult
Such a beautiful couple.
Ji, I mean Nai is gonna be a such a hot baby daddy. :icon12:
View attachment 21273
View attachment 21274
Bwahahaha maybe they shot that after that scene in Nueng Dao Fah Diew where James had to say this line (something about salted fish with wintermelon or something) and he couldn't do it even after 20 takes or something. And then Khun Pin told James to do some homework, and then he improved the next day, only he looked like a panda hahahahahhahaha

toasty

sarNie Hatchling

[NEWS] Taew-James sharing their thoughts when Game Sanaeha is getting to the last two episodes.

Time has passed by so quickly, Game Sanaeha has started not long ago but it is at its last two episodes. However, the viewers still have a lot to wait for with these two episodes. Let's see how James Jirayu and Taew Natapohn share their thoughts about the last two episodes before they air.

James mentions about the positive feedback of the viewers for this lakorn: "I have to admit that Game Sanaeha is getting a lot of good feedback. I feel like I got complimented a lot. The scenes with full of drama with Taew in last week's episodes, the exchange to have the baby have made the viewers cry. The fans said that watching those scenes made them cry as well. These last two episodes are full of emotions, bitterness, sweetness, and anger, everything. Also I'm a young dad taking care of my baby by myself. This is the first time I play a role like this, taking care of a baby, it's hard to describe this feeling. I hope the viewers will watch these episodes. Don't skip.

And Taew hopes her and the viewers together will see how the story goes on: "I want everyone to see how much Game Sanaeha changes. Who will win, who will lose, who will have to drop their tears, it's worth watching. Let's watch, let's share our feelings with the characters and let's show support to our family. How is Mueanchanok, a person who is unable to control herself, not opening up, and easily get mad, going to change herself? And how is Luckanai, who is angry at his wife, going to end up? I hope everyone will not skip, you must watch the episodes this Monday and Tuesday.

Source: komchadluek
trans: Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage

It was announced before that James and Taew (with Toey and Alek, and the other NextG promoters.) will be going to Japan for an AIS event later this year. Not sure if that is still pushing through though. Especially considering AIS got Bella and Weir for the NextG campaign too.

Anyway

Shameless plugging to all those who have new appreciation for James :thumbup: Please drop by James Jirayu English Fanpage. (https://www.facebook.com/JamesJirayuEnglishFanpage/) We're on hiatus right now because of the subbing project collaboration with Jirayuhomedrama, but after Game Sanaeha (and after I stop writing looooong essays defending Nai) we would probably have enough time to make regular posts again. We'll be having a raffle soon so please watch out for that too.

Next is off-topic, but for those afflicted with James Ji fever, please also drop by this "game" I created for James's pre-Khanthong p'ek characters. I'll probably include Khanthong and Luckanai for next Christmas's upgrade.
https://bananamamahen.wordpress.com/

Lastly, I was supposed to post this thing to defend Thawat while I'm at it. haha but I need to go back to the office right now. So I'll save that for later. But basically, it is as @fun said, that Thawat is actually a prototype of Lucky and Thawat and Khae's story actually parallels that of Nok and Nai. (Now that I think about it, Wes also parallels Nai in some respects) so there. Catch you guys later.
I am so in love with JiTaew so yeah I’ll support your pages for sure. BUT I stopped using FB. Is there an IG I can follow?

I want to see more of JiTaew. Can you let us know how and who to request? Not sure if Pantip has polls or can we do any request directly at Ch.3. I want them to pair again while the chemistry is smoking hot.

Brands and channel must see it too right???????

sarNie Adult
I am so in love with JiTaew so yeah I’ll support your pages for sure. BUT I stopped using FB. Is there an IG I can follow?

I want to see more of JiTaew. Can you let us know how and who to request? Not sure if Pantip has polls or can we do any request directly at Ch.3. I want them to pair again while the chemistry is smoking hot.

Presenters and channel must see it too right???????
I am actually not sure, considering Game Sanaeha and NDFD underperformed in the ratings department. Hopefully magazine sales pick up, well... First they have to have magazine shoots to begin with. Both of them look crazy good in print. Hopefully the fashion magazines get them to do photoshoots.

The Chinese front also seems promising. Fingers crossed, hopefully they get projects there. They are called "Cheese couple" over there, so i heard.

Then lastly, there's that part about Ch3 exporting lakorns now to other asian countries. Hopefully they get to do promotions together, or that one of their lakorns get exported in the first place. When Padiwarada was exported to Cambodia, jiranee went there to promote it.

In the Ch3 anniversary in March they'll hopefully have a number. In the Calendar promotions in November, we can wait and see if they get to share a picture again, but we shouldn't keep our hopes up, although hope springs eternal. Hehe

The last chance would be if James has a concert again. If their schedules match, hopefully he gets to invite Taew, in the same way Toey and Punch were in Monkey King and Bella was in Magic James.

I am actually not sure, considering Game Sanaeha and NDFD underperformed in the ratings department. Hopefully magazine sales pick up, well... First they have to have magazine shoots to begin with. Both of them look crazy good in print. Hopefully the fashion magazines get them to do photoshoots.

The Chinese front also seems promising. Fingers crossed, hopefully they get projects there. They are called "Cheese couple" over there, so i heard.

Then lastly, there's that part about Ch3 exporting lakorns now to other asian countries. Hopefully they get to do promotions together, or that one of their lakorns get exported in the first place. When Padiwarada was exported to Cambodia, jiranee went there to promote it.

In the Ch3 anniversary in March they'll hopefully have a number. In the Calendar promotions in November, we can wait and see if they get to share a picture again, but we shouldn't keep our hopes up, although hope springs eternal. Hehe

The last chance would be if James has a concert again. If their schedules match, hopefully he gets to invite Taew, in the same way Toey and Punch were in Monkey King and Bella was in Magic James.
I am a bit sad about the ratings too but I think online views are really really strong. Maybe JiTaew viewers are younger and viewing through online platforms like Mello and YouTube is the preferred choice.

I do hope they get more projects together. I don’t want JiTiew love to die down after this week. It’ll be so sad to see. I think they have a special bond... they are not just doing Love-promo or fan service.