[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Let’s do a little Taew appreciation posts :)

Have you seen this interview?
When I saw it, I was just obsessed with Taew & snake photo and didn’t pay attention to the rest. LoL

JT fever got me noticing little things.

Host asked Ji if he secretly like someone before:
Taew is sitting one person away from Ji
View attachment 21260
He looks over (it’s fast but it’s there.... around 20:00 mark) *my fan girl heart rejoice!!!
View attachment 21257

Here is Mario confessing that he has a crush on Taew. He said she is charismatic and hard to resist. lol
View attachment 21258
Pat said whatever Taew did (like blowing nose) is cute and Mario simply said “it’s true”. :)
View attachment 21261
Look at Ji. :risas3:
View attachment 21259
Oh my look at you go you expert observationist. I really love this post. I can’t ship JT enough. I mean all her co stars are literally falling for her. Ji seems to be a bit jealous of Mario eh? Haha. Love 100x love

Oh my look at you go you expert observationist. I really love this post. I can’t ship JT enough. I mean all her co stars are literally falling for her. Ji seems to be a bit jealous of Mario eh? Haha. Love 100x love
I am noticing every little things! Did you notice they have mole in the same spot (between collarbones/middle of chest)? I posted on IG and my friend is teasing me about my “new” obsession :p
D051EBE8-3F84-47EC-9484-FC68233F1DDB.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Nai - are you looking to get your ass kicked? Why are you leaning to Khae and leaving my Nok all lonely like that? :mad:
View attachment 21268
First photo from the morning show.
Haha don’t be mad.. I just saw the live clip from Lakorn thai IG. They were trying really hard not too be touchy but then this happen :p JJ went behind his P’Taew and looked like he was doing something to the back of her dress? Tie the back bow of her dress? Whatever, it made my morning brighter :risas3: better in motion though, so go watch it lolz
59968EEC-D63F-4E22-8C80-594F09DEA9FE.jpeg

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok. I just read through 20 pages hahaha I figured my client, Khun Luckanai would need a lot of lawyering before tomorrow's episode so please indulge me a bit.

I know you guys are pissed off at him right now. But I just want to point out that this character development of his is foreshadowed from their honeymoon. That part where Nai and Nok were talking about when they first fell in love and hated the other, respectively, Nai says, something like, My love for you has been waiting for you down the road for so long, you only have to catch up and follow me there. Then Nok replies, what if I don't end up loving you? then Nai replies, then I will wait for you forever. And after that he also vows to "change" their dynamic - then Nok jokingly asks if he will change from loving her to hating her - but Nai replies no, he will change it from Nok hating him to loving him, as he doesn't know how to hate her as she is the most beautiful thing in his life.

So that's what's happening to them now. Nai appears to be playing the same game which Nok played. Nok started the game by pretending to love Nai but was actually "hating him" - but in the end she ended up loving him. Nai now is pretending to hate Nok when he truly loves her, but does he/will he hate her? The answer is no of course because no matter how much he tries, he really loves her and yearns for her, as she is the reason why he learned to smile again. Even when she
hides from him that she has found his mom, and his mom dies - still he doesn't really end up hating her for it, although she thinks otherwise.

That whole deal with Nai being mean to Nok - you have to remember what happened before that. He starts acting like a jerk when he takes care of Khae behind Nok's back. Again I have to go back and use Padiwarada as a parallel for this (this seems to be a favorite plot element of the writer). In Padiwarada, Saran takes care of his ex-girlfriend when she gets into trouble. It shows how important she was in her life because she was the one there for him when he was "alone". In the same way, Khae provided the happiness that Nai was lacking all his life. For all her bitchiness, Khae was nice to Nai to some extent. So when he says he's helping out a friend - he really is helping out a friend who had been there for him and that they really are friends, nothing more. He was confident enough with his relationship with Nok, and thought she loved him enough to forgive him eventually - although he does get negative brownie points when he breaks his promise and fails to fully disclose everything to Nok, contrary to what they've promised before getting married, still, he perhaps didn't think that 1) he will conceal it from Nok forever 2) he honestly thought that wasn't doing anything wrong 3) this whole plot point was needed to show that Nai was yearning to be a father himself and it foreshadows his future with Nok.

Khae says that she will get rid of the baby since it's inconvenient - in the same way Nok says the same thing - that the baby is already a hassle while in the womb already so he shouldn't be born - what's the difference? In both cases, Nai goes in and tries to save the child from the mothers who don't want them, as he sees himself in those unloved and unwanted children - in the same way, he had hoped that if Khae bonded with the child, she would learn to love her own child = it's just the same with Nok. Spending time with the child will make her love the child as well. So Nai changes from referring to Non as his own child, to his and Nok's child ("our child"). But why is Luckanai more angry at Nok than he was with Khae when she uttered that she wanted to get rid of Non? Well, for one thing, Nok's child is his. It's half of him. Nok just rejected him completely by rejecting his own flesh and blood which they both created. Remember how Nok is possessive and takes care of everything that's hers? Non is already half Nok's child, and still she has rejected him just like that - imagine how Nai must feel to not only be rejected, but for Nok to reject a piece of her own self just because Nai has tainted it? At that point Nok completely cut him off and made him feel like trash again. He is back to being worth nothing and being disgusting. You remember how insecure he is about disgusting Nok. She not only reconfirmed that he isn't part of her family, but also that she's cutting ties with him. He is left with nothing once again - left by his mother, left by his wife. She let him release all his emotions only to crush him all again at one instant. After that, Nai turns cold. He's back to being the doormat Nai again. The Nai who bottles up his feelings and operates like a robot with a lonely smile on his face. He begs Nok for a truce and says he has nothing left in him to trade - because that's it. he's empty. He has nothing left now that Nok has rejected him. So the issue in episodes 13 and 14 isn't really that Nai doesn't understand Nok anymore. He was only too blinded about losing himself. That confidence he built about being a valuable asset, or even a recyclable useful thing, has but dissipated. He's just there for purposes of seeing Nok's pregnancy through so he can claim his child and be on his way and leave Nok forever - he only has his child now - that child who was rejected and was unwanted by his own mother, much like how he was. Like father, like son.

Nai keeps on telling Nok "whatever you don't want me to do, I won't do it. Whatever you want me to do, I will do everything" - Nok has been sending Nai mixed signals all along and for some reason, he was able to read her from episode 1-11 but the signal lost reception 12 onwards haha. Perhaps he needs more cake? But seriously, I think Nai just got so tired. He was not taking crap from Nok the whole time, and actually went against her will, especially when she turned into a banshee when Khae was involved - except for those times that he went along with her game (cutting the wire in his car, does anyone remember that?) when he literally flung himself into her trap. So now that she's telling him to leave, he called her bluff just to get on with it, and tight lipped Nok just kept on and on with her pride, not wanting to give in at all. Why? Because Nok didn't want to lose, and Nai just wanted her to win (and end up losing and admitting defeat in the end) when in truth, Nok will only lose if she wins in this game of love that she started. Nai had always wanted to give her everything - he did say that it's his duty to respond to her feelings (in their honeymoon scene, after he tells her that Thawat still worries about her). Problem is, he is too damn stupid to realize that she really does love him and want him, and that he isn't that loser who isn't worth fighting for at all. All the scenes when he realizes that Nok still cares for him has to be from other people - Junyuth telling him that Nok is asking about him in Line. Khae telling him that Nok was willing to give up everything for him. Or even his mom saying that he and Nok looked good together. He always had that inferiority that he was the least important person in her list - that Nok wanted to win over Khae (Remember, that's the main reason why Nok agreed to marry Nai in the first place, just to spite Khae), Nok wanted to win back her dad (and use Nai as a pawn in exchange) and Nok wanted to get the approval of her grandma (and make Nai miserable and not fall into "his trap") Nok wanted her parents to be back together (and indirectly, get him out of the picture so they can be a full 3 unit family again - to hell with their marriage and starting their own new happy family together - that one he envisioned for his princess when he gave her back her toys). He didn't want to fight for her anymore and make them a cohesive family unit, with him, Nok and Non. Whenever he started to have hope again, something happens and Nok says the wrong thing and things crumble apart. It reaches a point where he just gives up and just wants to take Non and leave, so Nok will finally "win" and have all that she wants back, including getting his disgusting self and disgusting child away from her. Remember what Nai did when Khae left him? He just figured oh... she probably doesn't want him anymore, she found someone better, it's just a simple matter of being unwanted. In the same way, what did Nai do when his mom left him - nothing. it's not like he can do anything about it. He just accepted that his mom didn't want him any more and that he was a piece of trash that people just randomly abandoned. Nok says she doesn't want him anymore despite everything so ... good bye Nok. Hello doormat Nai.

But that's the other problem. Nok doesn't know what she wants. Well actually she does, she just doesn't know how to go and grab it. Maybe she's scared? Maybe she's hurting? For one thing, motherhood is something new to her and she doesn't quite know what to do. So she does what she knows best - and that is to hurt Nai's feelings. She's been good at it for 12 episodes now, except now, she's hurting herself even more by hurting him. And it doesn't help that her mixed signals aren't getting through Nai because Nai is too busy feeling sorry and drowning himself in self pity. It's a parallel to Thawat's handicap = poor guy broke a leg and feels that just because he can't walk literally, he's also crippled figuratively - and now the confidence he has for Khae has all but crumbled, but Nai broke his pride and now he is conceding in the game and being the valueless trash that he is, he is willing to walk away with nothing (but that bundle of "love" that he and Nok created)

I know Nai is going to get a lot of attacks (haha the painful kind) once Ep. 13 airs. James commented at one point that he himself thinks Nai is so annoying towards the end hahaha. But I just wanted to point out how it goes with the theme of the whole lakorn and that parallel is needed to reconcile it with the happy ending. Otherwise, Game Sanaeha will only have 3 episodes max and we won't get sweet reconciliation scenes after.
What a wonderful piece!! :clap::clap::clap: I love reading it. I do sympathize and understand from Nai's point of view. I can't be mad at him for long just momentarily! And I get Nok as well but I find it hard to get over the words she uttered in rejecting her own child. Thank you for lawyering for Khun Nai! :thumbup:

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
i loved reading all your analysis in nai and all the ideas for the future lakorn project with james and taew!

for me, i want a classic slap and kiss, kinda like in here where the pek is all tortured and hot and bothered over nek except that she's totally clueless about his feelings. slapandkiss

it's total wishful thinking though, since ch3 seems to have totally toned down on the stories. bleh:sad6:

Haha don’t be mad.. I just saw the live clip from Lakorn thai IG. They were trying really hard not too be touchy but then this happen :p JJ went behind his P’Taew and looked like he was doing something to the back of her dress? Tie the back bow of her dress? Whatever, it made my morning brighter :risas3: better in motion though, so go watch it lolz
View attachment 21270
Hahaha. I need to chill and take a break from looking at JiTaew moments. I wanted so much for this morning show but yeah.... taking a break to go but some tissue boxes for episode 13.

NaiNokJTer

sarNie Egg
View attachment 21270
And when he noticed there was a camera, he stopped immediately lol

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Dang I feel sorrowful thinking about GS ending. I want to see their reconciliation but then I don't want the last two episodes to come because knowing that it's gonna end makes me hesitate to watch it. I am so used to seeing NaiNok/JT every week that without seeing them again, it's going to feel like something is missing. It's been a while where there's a drama that I bond so much with. I feel like JT has been a part of my life for the past 3 to 4 months ever since NDFD started airing. It's gonna be so empty after next week. Will take a while to recover :facepalm:.