[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Xiongurl26 your talking about this scene ?
View attachment 21044
This was probably the first time she went to see Non?? And then the one @lakornkiki posted probably the second time she went to see Non with Nai supervision?

I’m dead :nut: I can’t handle these two :nut: I don’t think I am ever going to get of the JT ship :aaaaa:
Ahh I see. Yeah I was thinking of 2 different events. Oops lol.

I’m hoping they don’t have a last 10 minutes of the Lakorn reconciliation stuff.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Y’all, just reading the spoiler that ceci shared on IG is enough for me to have tears in my eyes. I can’t imagine watching it with my own two eyes on Monday. Oh my gosh. Y’all, be prepared to cry this upcoming week. Gonna need a lot of tissues. Nai is making me upset and my heart is crying out for Nok right now. T_Tv

P

PrincessKarina

Y’all, just reading the spoiler that ceci shared on IG is enough for me to have tears in my eyes. I can’t imagine watching it with my own two eyes on Monday. Oh my gosh. Y’all, be prepared to cry this upcoming week. Gonna need a lot of tissues. Nai is making me upset and my heart is crying out for Nok right now. T_Tv
I feel you. I’m so devastated! I am not looking forward to the last week of GS! But I need to know how my lovely Nok is going to end up. Oh my poor heart. I’m straying from Nai right now. No comment. :sad6::(

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
upload_2018-8-3_18-26-7.jpeg

My heart breaks for Nok :sad6: Thanks P’Wes for embracing her when she’s going thru all the stress and pain alone.:sad6::crybaby2: Why...Why...just why? I just want Nai to be the sweet and tender Nai that understand Nok’s weakness sigh! Please Nai please don’t hurt Khun Nok and try to understand her reasons like you used to with her. Can’t wait for this Monday got to go prepare some more tissues.

Last edited:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 21055

My heart breaks for Nok :sad6: Thanks P’Wes for embracing her when she’s going thru all the stress and pain alone.:sad6::crybaby2: Why...Why...just why? I just want Nai to be the sweet and tender Nai that understand Nok’s weakness sigh! Please Nai please don’t hurt Khun Nok and try to understand her reasons like you used to with her. Can’t wait for this Monday got to go prepare some more tissues.
It's so sad that it was not Nai who is the one comforting Nok. Tears...

NaiNokJTer

sarNie Egg
I don’t think I am able to watch the Monday episode. Just reading the spoilers makes me so sad Can’t imagine how Nok will get through all this! And she is carrying a baby right now!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I know I’m gonna sneak a peek at episode 13 on Monday at work, and I don’t think I’m ready to cry in public. lol These two are seriously breaking my heart. Nai must be really hurt by Nok to not forgive and let go of what she’s done or said to him even after she sincerely apologized to him. Makes me sad for Nok. She’s trying so hard to make him not misunderstand her words and actions but the damage done is making it impossible. I’m surprise Nok hasn’t suffer any signs of miscarriage due to the stress. She’s going through so much internally. Makes me sad that her first pregnancy isn’t smooth or loving like should be. I just hope her second pregnancy would be filled with love and happiness. Nai better dote on her like crazy. Ah, this makes me sad that we won’t get to see that. I cry. lol