[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Oh, I do love all kinds of essays here. I really feel pity for Nok. No matter how Nai says Nok is a spoilt girl that born with everything, she is a poor girl in my mind especially when she got pregnant. She has to deal with all kinds of things alone lies to everyone during her pregnancy. Aunt Pai might be the only one who Nok can get consolation in the house.

Nok seems to have no friend at home and nobody feel how she is feeling (Nai is offline right now) and console her. All she desired is a happy family. When her father had the accident, her parents seemed to have a best -than-ever good relationship, this also brings her another hope.
As Wi said, she can get through the divorce since she has Nok to support her. However, Nok has nobody to help her. (Nai views Tawat's marriage in a totally different way than Nok which leads to a big contradiction. Nai hopes Tawat be happy in the future, however, Nok hopes Tawat be happy as a member of a never-broken family.) Nok never get a chance to win Khae in the whole story which really piss me off. At the same time, Khae as a not-too-bad gold digger who causes so many trouble to Nok and Nai become the one smiles at the end (I know I know Nok and Nai couldn't be paired up without her in this story).

Both parents of Nok seems to forget the reason why Nok and Nai get married. Tawat acts as he feels relax as his daughter is married and he can jump out from the role of a father who takes care of Nok. I do understand he had sacrificed a lot from the last horrible marriage, but he (or the script-writer) really didn't give a chance to Nok to grow up or to take a break. Nok in the whole story is continuously fighting for her family, however, she never succeeded. (I guess in Nai's mind, he is not satisfied that Nok still put her father as Number one in her mind, even though he can understand it). Nok is so poor and lonely in the last two episodes. I can see the crying face behind every smile (Well, same as Nai, but he didn't carry the baby).

I also agree with @040156 that Nai is not an inconsistent person. In fact, I am happy to see that Nai is not a fake perfect person anymore. He is a possessive husband who also blinds sometimes. He showed his most weakness part to Nok and also expressed his most irrational part to her. He does love Nok so deeply, and this love also brought with the fear of losing and angry. (I thought the scriptwriter loves this role so much and has portrayed him as a nearly perfect guy and rationalize almost all his behaviors. He accompanies with Khae since Khae's mother is traveling aboard, he also needs to make sure that Khae will not kill the baby. He also observed how his wife was suffering from the low-spirited father and he wants to improve it ). His blind during pregnancy is also sense-making: Nok has crossed his bottom-line, the pregnancy syndrome and preparation of leaving also disturb him, he didn't trust the bond between mother and baby since he was once abandoned by his mother. However, what has happened on Nok is just unfair. Nok is a girl with a big flow for her character in the story and I think she should learn herself to be nicer to Nai and make up what she has done to Nai (she had already done some). I have no objection if the scriptwriter wants to take some revenge for Nai from Nok. However, the time is a really bad time, maybe the worst time to Nok. Besides, I think Nok deserves much better from her father (How many tears she cries for her father in the whole story?) As a daughter, the heart she loves her dad is so pure and scarred.

In general, I love the chemistry between Nok and Nai. But I can't say I enjoy the story. I can feel how the scriptwriter wants to rationalize all characters in the story, but I think this story is a little bit flat. The bad guys are too weak. The conflict between Nok and Nai is annoying (A daughter as Nok will never abandon her father, and this become the only conflict in the story). However, I do think this is an interesting attempt compared to the lakorns I saw before: Nai acts as a guard is more like a second lead role in Korean drama. Nok's role who creates most of the conflict in the story is more like a villain in the past. Besides, this is the only lakorn I saw that spent so long time to display the interaction between the main actor and actress, some of the scenes even didn't contribute for the development of the story. To be frank, I would like to watch Nok and Nai tease, flirt with each other or even work together for another 100 episodes. (Hahaha, How contradiction I am!) Thanks to P' Da,P' Taew and P' James!

I know I say a lot. Thanks for all the comments for this lakorn in the forum that make me feel I am not so lonely to watch this play even though I seldom write down something here. I feel pity and also a little bit happy that this play is close to the end. I hope I can jump out of the Nok&Nai ship as quickly as possible. I am kind of addicted to it.
Haha I love all the essays here too.

One thing tho.... Khae didn’t win over Nok. She deseperately wanted Nai but can’t have Nai. Nai was very clear with her that he is done with her. That was the Nai that I loved. Clear with his feelings and actions.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. Are we really almost done with the lakorn? Dang, it’s finally hitting me now. They look so darn cute as a family. JT would make great looking parents. lol I wonder if they were able to calm the kids temporaily during the lakorn. I can already hear toddlers crying in the episode. lol But those pictures of them with the baby warm my heart yet breaks my heart. Ugh, not ready to ugly cry again. lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't over the fact that Ice and Chai ended up together and I'd be absolutely grossed out if I was Taew because her father and step mother had a child at the same time her and James and also the child is the same age as their son. Got me with goosebumps! I kind of lost interest in this lakorn even though I love James and Taew together. I forgot the cast names now besides Nok and Nai obviously.
Here the list of the characters name, well at least the main one that is involved in the lakorn. :p
Nok
Nai
Khae
Thawat
Wi
Wongwet
Aunt pai
Penny
Wutha

Hahaha I can’t believe I can actually remember most of the characters name :facepalm: I usually only remember the main lead hahaha so as you could properly tell I am a huge fan of GS and JT pairing.. these two are hot stuff, their chemistry is just so sexy :drooling: you should just watch it for JT . :naughty2:
Love the pic :icon12:babysw
07674B5B-9BB3-4737-BE86-CD28203F0E11.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This photo made my day!!!
View attachment 21039

The same caring Nai is still there. *my heart*
I wonder is this is when she went to visit baby Non at Nai’s house ?

Oh my gosh. Are we really almost done with the lakorn? Dang, it’s finally hitting me now. They look so darn cute as a family. JT would make great looking parents. lol I wonder if they were able to calm the kids temporaily during the lakorn. I can already hear toddlers crying in the episode. lol But those pictures of them with the baby warm my heart yet breaks my heart. Ugh, not ready to ugly cry again. lol
I know yeah? I can’t believe the Lakorn is coming to an end so soon, next Tuesday will be the last episode :sad6:I going to miss these two so much :sad6:I never expected to love JT pairing this much, JT chemistry was so unexpected for me :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmAHzRTDy1G/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19chyy0m2m00r

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmAaKR3nFgi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1mybs2xp5ko52

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder is this is when she went to visit baby Non at Nai’s house ?

I know yeah? I can’t believe the Lakorn is coming to an end so soon, next Tuesday will be the last episode :sad6:I going to miss these two so much :sad6:I never expected to love JT pairing this much, JT chemistry was so unexpected for me :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmAHzRTDy1G/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19chyy0m2m00r

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmAaKR3nFgi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1mybs2xp5ko52
From my observation skills it seems like it's not because she seems to be wearing a long sleeve shirt here but was more of like a short sleeve romper in the pic sneaking in to see her baby. LOL. This Lakorn has got me observing such minor details for anything.

From my observation skills it seems like it's not because she seems to be wearing a long sleeve shirt here but was more of like a short sleeve romper in the pic sneaking in to see her baby. LOL. This Lakorn has got me observing such minor details for anything.
It’s this scene. Same clothes.... her sleeves are see through so it looked like short sleeves in the sleeping photo. Notice the “baby” sign in that photo too?
DFE82A7C-34A3-44F4-8258-7815B9FC7E61.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s this scene. Same clothes.... her sleeves are see through so it looked like short sleeves in the sleeping photo. Notice the “baby” sign in that photo too?
View attachment 21041
@Xiongurl26 your talking about this scene ?
D97103C8-23B1-461D-9D29-29B832686442.jpeg
This was probably the first time she went to see Non?? And then the one @lakornkiki posted probably the second time she went to see Non with Nai supervision?

There is this photo too.
View attachment 21042
How can I be so happy with his expression here? Hahaha Nai is back stealing my heart again not just Nok’s!
I’m dead :nut: I can’t handle these two :nut: I don’t think I am ever going to get of the JT ship :aaaaa:

P

PrincessKarina

I think that more than the lakorn itself, I'm gonna miss you all, girls. I just love our interactions here on the thread. What are we going to do without our Nai-Nok weekly therapy???
Aw! You’re so sweet. We can always chat privately or create a new thread for discussing our JT fever after the fact. Lol. And for sure we’ll all reunite in the next big Taew lakorn. Hopefully it will be with JMA or Grate or Pope?! I only follow the n’ek so meaning the next big Taew lakorn I will tune in. Sorry I won’t be in for the one with Ter. Not my cup of tea on the p’ek and storyline line.