[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
How can u do that! I am so weak. I already read all spoilers. Lol... even after reading all the spoilers I am still super excited to see how it will play out. I blame it on my JT obsession. These two have completely won over my heart and soul.
I honestly don’t know. I always read spoilers but this time around I said Nope! When my eyes come across it I dare not look down at the words lol. I see the pic and I immediately pass it. I’m a person once I read the spoilers i don’t feel as excited ince seeing it unless it’s a real good intense scene so I try staying away sometimes.
Don't read because what if you do and if they don't meet your expectations? I always prefer words and my mind is active so I regretted reading the cake scene. My kisses of Nai and Nok are hotter (WAY hotter) in my imagination. :naughty2::p
Haha. That was me too for the cake scene. Which is why I was like nope! I’m not doing it for the End.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
YES!!! I hope ch.3 pairs them up soon. Love them both. At least it will lessen my missing JT pain. Ji can come go visit big brother Pope on set and his girl. :p
Pope is short but he will still be a good height for Taew especially if Taew wear flats! Lol I think many Thai actors are short. My bf is almost 6’4” so everyone is short to me! Lol
Am I the only one who think Pope and Taew looked kinda mismatched here? :facepalm: I don’t know I’m not feeling them for some reason:confused12:I watched the live event and was not feeling the chemistry .. felt there was some awkwardness between them lolz. I might have just been super spoiled with her and Jj closeness offscreen that I am now slightly bias??:p
D473A928-88BE-40A9-AD4A-5D21E123CCA4.jpeg
5FC2EA0E-213C-4AC7-A870-32B0B760A8B1.jpeg

I have to tell you girlies this: I’m a big fan or a sucker for n’eks hugging p’eks from behind! Especially with the height difference like JT it looks so hot! Lol. It’s awkward when the n’ek and p’ek are the same height and size doing that. I love love love the preview of Nok hugging Nai from behind. I wonder which scene that would be?
Yep I am a sucker for Ne’k back hugging p’eks from behind as well especially when the height difference is like JT. It just so:drooling:
D8F8D7D1-B472-40DB-9EFD-C9560445249D.jpeg
Don't read because what if you do and if they don't meet your expectations? I always prefer words and my mind is active so I regretted reading the cake scene. My kisses of Nai and Nok are hotter (WAY hotter) in my imagination. :naughty2::p
Hahah you are not the only one who had imagined NokNai kisses to be hotter then how it was played out onscreen:naughty2: but damn ch3 has to keep it PG :rolleyes:

rae

sarNie Adult
i think wi and tawat are better off as friends, i mean, i like watching them together and they're hilarious, but i think that's more chai and tanya's chemistry together lol. wi deserves better than someone who cheated on her, and then continually disrespects her.

wet's relationship with penny was really weird and totally sunk my opinion of him, but he's trying his best with wi right now, and that's the most important thing. although the thing with penny was just... idk how to explain it and was never convinced. so basically he had a one night stand, and then decides to start a relationship with her (out of duty? although penny is an adult and the one night stand was consensual??). like... :confused12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am going to be in the hospital with Nok and Nai for a bit. I miss that Nai that tripped Nok so he can hug her, talk to her and stare at her when she was mad about Khae.

Anyone wants to join me? Maybe we can talk some sense into these two?
Yep! I would love to join you, please come pick up. Anyway just want to share some HD pics of JT from their Praew mag shoot. I have the digital copy of the shoot if any of you ladies want a copy, let me know and I will line it to you ladies.
Is this a Nai stare or a JJ stare? :p
E417483E-09E9-4765-A25E-CEBCBE0959AF.jpeg

6ECEC8E3-435E-4A85-BE10-7D6283F6150C.jpeg
8AFBEF85-D895-4B07-9FBD-E803924C3406.jpeg

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Am I the only one who think Pope and Taew looked kinda mismatched here? :facepalm: I don’t know I’m not feeling them for some reason:confused12:I watched the live event and was not feeling the chemistry .. felt there was some awkwardness between them lolz. I might have just been super spoiled with her and Jj closeness offscreen that I am now slightly bias??:p
View attachment 20902
View attachment 20901

Yep I am a sucker for Ne’k back hugging p’eks from behind as well especially when the height difference is like JT. It just so:drooling:
View attachment 20903

Hahah you are not the only one who had imagined NokNai kisses to be hotter then how it was played out onscreen:naughty2: but damn ch3 has to keep it PG :rolleyes:
Lol @Kay123 . I think you're being a little bias. Haha.. they dont look bad together but you're right it's not JT. It's going to be hard not seeing JT together for awhile... I am sad just thinking about it. But on the bright side James has done well with this drama and I'm glad he acted along with Taew. Hopefully we'll get a reunion soon.

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
I have 10 pages to catch up on. You ladies are just too fast for me. Can someone help me out please???

So when Nok and Nai’s mom were talking and Nai’s friend walked in, Nok pretend not to know Nai’s mom. But then the friend came back and brought food for Nai’s mom and mentioned something that I don’t understand. Can someone explain what is going on? For next week how will Nai find out??? Thanks in advance

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Eh. I think they both need to stop being jerks. Nai doesn't want someone else finding out about his child first, but took care of Khae. Nok doesn't want Nai hanging around his ex gf but then she hangs out with Wes, who was basically her arranged to-be boyfriend. Nai and Nok need to learn to let each other be platonic with other people.

I am annoyed that Ch3 will upload implied rape scenes but they won't upload consensual kisses and cuddles. I hope we still get lots of p'Taew and Ji offscreen after the lakorn.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
About the Nai taking care of Khae situation, Nai had a good intention for wanting to help the family, making Tawat, whom he is grateful for, happy and also making Nok, who he loves, pleased to see her dad’s happiness but the way he chose to help is not the best. I like what Pai told Nai - there are other ways he could do to avoid affecting Nok’s feelings. What he did surpassed the borderline between him and Khae. Not only Nok but any wife seeing their husband looking after their pregnant ex would implode. He’s married and he should know his own boundaries to keep his distance from Khae. Similar to Wet knowing about Nok’s pregnancy before Nai did, Nai knew about Khae’s pregnancy before Tawat did too. He said in the confrontation that it’s not Wet’s responsibility to take care of someone else’ wife. But little did he know that it was not his obligation to take care of Khae either. I don't want to blame everything on him though because people don't always make the best decision for things. He successfully reunited Tawat and Khae but got himself into trouble and misunderstanding. We can see that Nai is not perfect, and he shouldn’t be because everybody makes mistakes. Him not being perfect makes it even more realistic than before. And as for Nok, part of the problem is also her personality, if Nai told her about this, would she be calm enough to accept? She is overhasty and takes action before thinking thoroughly. If only she could be calmer and try to see things in different perspectives instead of being stubborn.

Nai should’ve let Nok explain about her pregnancy during their confrontation and Nok should’ve at least tried to explain instead of insulting to make matter worse. As always, she spit out those spiteful words that hit him in his most painful, sensitive spot then ended up regretting it later. Her anger caused her to lose her self-control and wound the person who she loves the most, as well as herself. She damaged his feeling of being loved and again brought up his excruciating past. Words do hurt more than actions and what she said was impermissible. However, not only Nai was tormented, but Nok also suffered as well. She knew that she was wrong and she hated herself for those words but she didn’t know how to apologize, she didn’t even know where to begin and she didn’t know how Nai would think. Sometimes, it’s difficult to say sorry especially with a prideful person like Nok. She knew that those words could not be taken back and she was clueless in solving the problem. But she failed to put her big ego down and her pride created a barrier for her to approach him. Pen is the source of all the misunderstandings but the way Nai and Nok deal with the problem makes things worse. Jesus take the wheel!

As for Nai’s change in character, Nai used to be this person who saw matters through different viewpoints to have the best insight in the variety of situations. But like what @040156 said, Nok boosted his confidence and self-esteem by showing that he is special and has values. Before, Nai’s jealousy was not proprietorial because who was he to be possessive of her? However, since Nok was willing to consummate their marriage, it made Nai feel an increase in his dignity. He felt that she’s his now, that he finally has someone by his side and that he’s being loved. So, I do understand him showing his possessiveness and jealousy instead of hiding it like before (when he was nothing to her). I also would like to add that there is a limit to a person's level of endurance. When a person who is chill about almost everything and doesn’t easily get mad suddenly becomes petulant, then you know that something must be dead serious. It must have been too much for his endurance to the point where he couldn’t sustain anymore leading to him losing his calm, patient self. The biggest problem here is that Nok was not targeting Nai this time, but she targeted the baby. It made Nai fear that the abandonment he faced would happen to the baby, and it also caused him to doubt her love for him because he would think that their one month anniversary night was just Nok’s temporary feelings and that the baby was unwanted. Nok knew that she went overboard after Nai was shocked by what she said but she continued to outrage him to satisfy her anger. Poor Nok for having to go through this crap during pregnancy though but at least this will be a lesson for her to stop digging up his past.

The thing that I’m upset about is them not giving each other a chance to explain. I'm not on either side. They’re impulsive and jump in conclusion too quickly. Nok has been the same with her hurtful words but it’s worse this time and Nai becomes more sensitive than before. Both of them broke the rule for hiding things from each other. I wish they could just sit down and have a conversation about all the drama and the misunderstanding to clear things up. If only they could speak up their true feelings ... If it wasn't because of their obstinacy and arrogance, things wouldn't have gone this bad. They’re both reprehensible but also pathetic at the same time.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 20902
View attachment 20901

View attachment 20903

I didn't feel the chemistry either but I think it might be because Pope and Taew have never paired up in a drama together before so they're not that close. If I'm not wrong, Pope is a shy guy

rae

sarNie Adult
according to lovefia's recaps, khae had wanted to get rid of the baby after tawat asked her to leave the hospital room. so i think that's why nai was spending so much time with her, urging her to make a bond with her baby. he's still very level headed when he was doing all this, what a difference to how he reacted when nok was talking out of anger.

also, what the heck at khae and tawat calling nai to pick them up after physio?! i know they have a chauffeur at home lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
*Whew* Thought I missed a spoiler or something. Luckily, I recognize the photo and you put Major spoiler. Almost read it. This is the only spoiler I haven’t read. Want to keep the ending a surprise for me. @bun-bun did you end up reading this spoiler?
I definitely will! I have already dirtied my supposedly clean spoiler-free sheet... might as well just make it smelly with more spoilers. Muahahaha <---- crazy laugh.

For you dear, su-su na ka~

Edit: I actually have read the spoiler earlier since it was posted many days ago. I guess there are no more new spoilers.