[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

rae

sarNie Adult
i skimmed through this ep simply because it was so stressful. i can't even enjoy the sweet scenes because i know there is a storm brewing underneath. i guess nim's death coupled with nai believing that nok doesn't even want the baby has him acting the way he is in the beginning of ep 1.

this is pure torture for nok, the amount of strain and stress she's going through right now, and all during her pregnancy too. tbh if i were in her shoes, i would have had a full on meltdown already.

i'm kinda tired of the scriptwriter having to dumb down nai and make him act out of character in order to further the plot and create all this drama. it just doesn't make sense how nai, whom saw through nok's biting words previously, is so easily buying what's she saying here. even if he did believe it initially, shouldn't those few months of witnessing nok's behavior during her pregnancy give him doubt? also, i am glad that khae and tawat have reconciled, because now the scriptwriter will stop using them as a plot device to further the drama. the scriptwriter really had to make their characters changing abruptly, and unreasonably, and it just doesn't make sense.

i am kinda wishing that they stuck with the book plot, at least it would have been more believable when nok says she didn't want the baby and that it was all a game to her. because both nok and nai know this is no longer a game to them, but somehow they're still acting like it is. :facepalm:

NaiNokJTer

sarNie Egg
i skimmed through this ep simply because it was so stressful. i can't even enjoy the sweet scenes because i know there is a storm brewing underneath. i guess nim's death coupled with nai believing that nok doesn't even want the baby has him acting the way he is in the beginning of ep 1.

this is pure torture for nok, the amount of strain and stress she's going through right now, and all during her pregnancy too. tbh if i were in her shoes, i would have had a full on meltdown already.

i'm kinda tired of the scriptwriter having to dumb down nai and make him act out of character in order to further the plot and create all this drama. it just doesn't make sense how nai, whom saw through nok's biting words previously, is so easily buying what's she saying here. even if he did believe it initially, shouldn't those few months of witnessing nok's behavior during her pregnancy give him doubt? also, i am glad that khae and tawat have reconciled, because now the scriptwriter will stop using them as a plot device to further the drama. the scriptwriter really had to make their characters changing abruptly, and unreasonably, and it just doesn't make sense.

i am kinda wishing that they stuck with the book plot, at least it would have been more believable when nok says she didn't want the baby and that it was all a game to her. because both nok and nai know this is no longer a game to them, but somehow they're still acting like it is. :facepalm:
Agree! I wish the scriptwriter could use the novel version. The scriptwriter almost completely change the role setting of Nai. Nai is now totally different person compared to the beginning. And why on earth the scriptwriter focused this much on Khae’s relationship buildup!

If I didn’t know who are the leading actor and actress, seeing the love story between her and Nok’s Dad, I would think Khae is the leading actress and the Dad is the main actor. Noi is the perfect supporting actor who is always standby, taking care of her whenever the main actor is not available or has misunderstandings. Nok would be the supporting actress who is always in the way of Khae’s true love with Dad. Theb Nai will handle Nok and finally Khae lives in a happy life with Dad and the kid after going through all the uncertainty and troubles

I really don’t get what is the scriptwriter thinking lol

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Agree! I wish the scriptwriter could use the novel version. The scriptwriter almost completely change the role setting of Nai. Nai is now totally different person compared to the beginning. And why on earth the scriptwriter focused this much on Khae’s relationship buildup!

If I didn’t know who are the leading actor and actor was, seeing the love story between her and Nok’s Dad, I would think Khae is the leading actress and the Dad is the main actor. Noi is the perfect supporting actor who is always standby, taking care of her whenever the main actor is not available or has misunderstandings. Nok would be the supporting actress who is always in the way of Khae’s true love with Dad. Theb Nai will handle Nok and finally Khae lives in a happy life with Dad and the kid after going through all the uncertainty and troubles

I really don’t get what is the scriptwriter thinking lol
Good points!

P

PrincessKarina

Wow I wish I could read the book! They changed a lot huh?

P

PrincessKarina

GS is the best lakorn I watched this year so far. It was good in the beginning but now it’s so stressful and emotional for me to watch. I almost want to give up! Lol. I know I will miss these two so much!

Last edited by a moderator:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I hate to be the person on the fence, but I can't be 100% team Nai or Nok. They're both very flawed and their actions and words hurt one another, but that doesn't mean they can't be forgiven. Nai has loved Nok through words and actions forever, including doing everything he can to help her parents because they are the world to her. If he becomes a pushover because of this, she is not free from blame either. She has her own mind and heart, but she let her faith in her grandma manifest so much hate towards Nai in the past. Nok and Nai are both vulnerable and they have grown tired of acting strong.

rae

sarNie Adult
Can you tell me some of the major changes? I don’t know the language. Thanks darling!
nok was planning to leave thailand forever, after getting hurt and disappointed by her father repeatedly. nok's parents wanted nai to marry nok and take care of her so she doesn't leave.

nai rapes nok and so they had to get married, the baby was a result of the rape so it made more sense that nok said she didn't want the baby or the marriage.

this is all i know, and the original novel was supposed to be very high drama and slap and kiss. also nai was supposedly a man whore who not only was involved with khae but also penny.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate to be the person on the fence, but I can't be 100% team Nai or Nok. They're both very flawed and their actions and words hurt one another, but that doesn't mean they can't be forgiven. Nai has loved Nok through words and actions forever, including doing everything he can to help her parents because they are the world to her. If he becomes a pushover because of this, she is not free from blame either. She has her own mind and heart, but she let her faith in her grandma manifest so much hate towards Nai in the past. Nok and Nai are both vulnerable and they have grown tired of acting strong.
Ahhh Yes! I thought it was only me. I’m literally #TeamNaiNok. I can never choose. I’ll have to agree that I can’t decide bc they both have flaws and flawed w/ each other. I feel like since thy are married now, they can become more raw or shall I say real with each other. Share their true emotions w/ each other which can get sort of out of hand bc they also aren’t use to doing so w/ each other since they weren’t mainly lovers from the start to already develop a trust bond.

& My heart! It’s crushed again. Had to go rewatch the scene of their agreement w/ the baby. The amount of intensity & harsh words used makes me cry so much. JT nailed it for me. They both deserve bear hugs.

NaiNokJTer

sarNie Egg
nok was planning to leave thailand forever, after getting hurt and disappointed by her father repeatedly. nok's parents wanted nai to marry nok and take care of her so she doesn't leave.

nai rapes nok and so they had to get married, the baby was a result of the rape so it made more sense that nok said she didn't want the baby or the marriage.

this is all i know, and the original novel was supposed to be very high drama and slap and kiss. also nai was supposedly a man whore who not only was involved with khae but also penny.
And Nai made a deal with Nok since she didn’t want the baby because of the rape. He would leave after the baby was born. During the pregnancy, Nok started to be bond with baby so she didn’t want to leave the baby. But when the baby was born, Nai took away the baby with him according to the deal and raise him with his Mom. Nok had mental problem because of all this things and went to see doctors. She also tried to see the baby but Nai didn’t want her to see. Nok got the baby back but Penny stole the baby. And the baby died in a car accident when Penny tried to sell him. So Nai is really mad at Nok cuz he thinks she is the reason why they lost the baby. Nai left the company and got drunk almost everyday. I remembered there’s also willing scene and their 2nd baby was when Nok took care of Nai when Nai got fever or drunk, can’t remember clearly. Anyway, Nok realized she got the 2nd baby, Nok’s parents saw how miserable Nok and Nai is. They found Nai and told him about the 2nd baby. Then Nai came back and everything ended with 2nd baby was born happily.

This is what I was told:)

P

PrincessKarina

And Nai made a deal with Nok since she didn’t want the baby because of the rape. He would leave after the baby was born. During the pregnancy, Nok started to be bond with baby so she didn’t want to leave the baby. But when the baby was born, Nai took away the baby with him according to the deal and raise him with his Mom. Nok had mental problem because of all this things and went to see doctors. She also tried to see the baby but Nai didn’t want her to see. Nok got the baby back but Penny stole the baby. And the baby died in a car accident when Penny tried to sell him. So Nai is really mad at Nok cuz he thinks she is the reason why they lost the baby. Nai left the company and got drunk almost everyday. I remembered there’s also willing scene and their 2nd baby was when Nok took care of Nai when Nai got fever or drunk, can’t remember clearly. Anyway, Nok realized she got the 2nd baby, Nok’s parents saw how miserable Nok and Nai is. They found Nai and told him about the 2nd baby. Then Nai came back and everything ended with 2nd baby was born happily.

This is what I was told:)
Oh my! This is too toxic for me! This will break my heart more! Thanks sweetheart for these details. I would be more sad if this is the lakorn! Lol

NaiNokJTer

sarNie Egg
Oh my! This is too toxic for me! This will break my heart more! Thanks sweetheart for these details. I would be more sad if this is the lakorn! Lol
But the scriptwriter doesn’t have to give Khae and Dad this much love scenes. We don’t want the 1st baby die and it could change to Nai and Nok or even Khae work together to rescue the baby. Nai and Nok sort out everything and Nok finally accepted Khae. Family happy ending:) That would be my imagination

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
*sigh sorry sweetie I’m team Nok from day one. I tried to understand your view. I respect it though. :confused12:;)
Oh, no worries, honey. I like them both but leaned a little towards Nai because I thought he needed a little more protection. Afterall he has no one but Nok, while Nok has everyone except her Dad:). Keep in mind he was scarred badly when he was young. He has this very delicate button and looks like Nok pushed it hard. I have not watched ep 12 yet but though the comments looks like Nai has changed. Though I don’t like it but thought it was more real. The reality is, all man, let’s say with very few exceptions, change after marriage. The expectations are just no longer the same.
Nai is a man with a golden heart. You can keep blaming him for his improper attention to Khae and Wat, but I truly believe he did it for the long term interest of the family, which is dear to Nok. I will let you know how I feel after watching ep 12.
Thanks for comforting me... different views can only make this forum more enjoyable.:)

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Oh, no worries, honey. I like them both but leaned a little towards Nai because I thought he needed a little more protection. Afterall he has no one but Nok, while Nok has everyone except her Dad:). Keep in mind he was scarred badly when he was young. He has this very delicate button and looks like Nok pushed it hard. I have not watched ep 12 yet but though the comments looks like Nai has changed. Though I don’t like it but thought it was more real. The reality is, all man, let’s say with very few exceptions, change after marriage. The expectations are just no longer the same.
Nai is a man with a golden heart. You can keep blaming him for his improper attention to Khae and Wat, but I truly believe he did it for the long term interest of the family, which is dear to Nok. I will let you know how I feel after watching ep 12.
Thanks for comforting me... different views can only make this forum more enjoyable.:)
Lol sounds good. Share your thoughts soon!