[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this part of yesterday's episode. It's so hillarious especially the part at 2:33. I mean what the... it's a relief that Nai and Nutchana didn't say anything to her. Owh the humiliation!

I still can't get over the 2nd hand embarrasment I am feeling now. Nok is sooo funny!!!!!!!!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this part of yesterday's episode. It's so hillarious especially the part at 2:33. I mean what the... it's a relief that Nai and Nutchana didn't say anything to her. Owh the humiliation!

I still can't get over the 2nd hand embarrasment I am feeling now. Nok is sooo funny!!!!!!!!!
Definitely one of my fav scene from epi 11.. I was laughing so hard :risas3: didn’t think Nok could be that funny ..:risas3:

Hahahahah JJ is so funny :risas3:

Bad news - might not make it into love streaming session cause still stuck at work..

Have fun girls :sad6::sad6::sad6:
Aww that sucks, it’s ok well hopefully you could make it later on :worship2:before the live stream end.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Bad news - might not make it into love streaming session cause still stuck at work..

Have fun girls :sad6::sad6::sad6:
Aww darn! Hopefully you’ll be able to pop in here & there.

@Kay123 I woke up to seeing Nok having some fun with the goodies. LOL! My observations say yes that’s where her hands are HAHA. You girls crack me up.

Haha I laughed so hard bc she didn’t even realize she was out in the open.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww darn! Hopefully you’ll be able to pop in here & there.

@Kay123 I woke up to seeing Nok having some fun with the goodies. LOL! My observations say yes that’s where her hands are HAHA. You girls crack me up.

Haha I laughed so hard bc she didn’t even realize she was out in the open.
Airing in 10mins :aaaaa: are we all ready ? I don’t want to miss the baby photoshoot :facepalm:
AC9CBEFE-B45A-4ED5-8360-659089B495D7.jpeg