[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGoshhhh I need the ambulance too oh no. Nai....what are you doing haha...you try to wrestling with her or what??? :pancarta:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlzdQiOguVx/?tagged=เกมเสน่หา
He is trying to have his second round of exercise with his wife, I guess last night exercise session was too short for him:risas3:

Grabbed this from twitter too.... same image from the IG post earlier
View attachment 20601
Would we make it to Monday if more of the morning after photos come out????

Nai’s morning after hair :nut:
I’m dead :nut: here same pic from twitter but I just cropped it :risas3: we need these set in HD :naughty2:
Cr. Sinee1527 Twitter.
AD71729A-1150-4C81-BC5E-DC69A759AB56.jpeg 5A75AB4B-22DD-43D6-A441-9ACC7BD54D32.jpeg B0B2BB30-DB39-4DFB-829E-0D388F84BA59.jpeg
@lakornkiki His morning after hair just make everything looked more realistic :p they looked like they had a really fun night:thumbup:

@lakornkiki His morning after hair just make everything looked more realistic :p they looked like they had a really fun night:thumbup:
It must been a fun night for them lol
hahahahaha Ms. Bratty is demanding and Nai is going to be the king of giving her pleasure. :naughty2::naughty2:#officiallyjealousofNok

How am I going to sleep now.... My mind is going off the morning after cliff....:nut:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You may be right... the script has been changed a lot. It is sweeter but the down side is less drama.
Actually I would love to see JJ acting as a drunk and lost Nai. More suffering only deepens their bonds. Looks like it won’t happen
You know what, I would have loved to see that side of Nai too..it would have been interesting to see how Ji would have portrayed that side of his character.

Hahaha I like that Nok stole Nai's blanket at the hospital. He warmed it up for her and everything already.
I know, that little detail of Nok taking Nai’s blanket and Nai putting the pillow in place for her! Small yet so sweet
I thought that part was extremely sweet.

They little things they do for each other is so fin worthy. Ugh, I love them so much. I don’t even know what to do anymore. It’s so dry these past few days after episode 10. We got so spoiled by the events these past few weeks and from JJ that I’m feeling greedy and want more. T_T

I saw someone post a comment on Lakornthai’s IG asking about the box set. They responded back saying to ask on the ch3 site...? I hope they make a boxset!! I would totally buy it. I’ve been waiting for the VCD Karaoke too.
I would love to get a copy of the DVD box set if they do produce it.. I don’t even understand thai but I will still get it though, since I love GS and JT :facepalm:

Hi guys I'm new here ^^
Currently obsessed over both Game Sanaeha and Neung Dao Pha Dew. The chemistry is phenomenal.
Welcome to the GS thread Amy, NDFD didn’t have as much scenes with Taew and James, but I still enjoyed the Lakorn. But I am currently obsessed with GS and JT at the moment too:aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey girls, I won't be on tomorrow until night time I have plans with one of my besties.
Have fun with your besties and good night to you.
*Whew* just read all of the recent spoilers Cecilia gave out. I’m reay for Monday!! These two are going to be so sweet. I’m preparing extra stuff now lol.
After reading Cecilia spoilers, I am not sure if I can trust you to be our driver for tomorrow:facepalm:

WHY ARE THEY SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER?????? :love::love::love:
Words could not describe how beautiful these two human being is together :love: I love love love loveeeeeeeee the height difference between them.
C1F25140-C34F-4F0D-B243-6165F66582FF.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I will help. Hehe
I alone can post that much giving my fever for JT and the love for this lakorn.... I just don’t want to over post so I was controlling myself. Also, how many of my JJ appreciation posts can you all handle??? :naughty2:
Post away please, don’t control yourself :worship2: Let me start with this cute moments of them when Taew caught Jj looking at her and she gave him the cutest grin :angel10:

Isn’t this man just the most handsome groom you have ever seen? :drooling::drooling:
951C9CA7-3654-4C1B-98FA-75EB96A705BF.jpeg 5852BA94-1B11-48F3-81F2-3691B7C2686B.jpeg 6A6C21C8-A23D-47EE-96A1-FBBF67B015EE.jpeg F669A132-4177-40C8-9A28-3C529EC23C70.jpeg
AC0CA18A-6641-4DD7-B80A-36384C1BBEC1.jpeg B8E4D675-F60A-4161-8F86-3475F34F47C5.jpeg

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
All I gotta say is we’re all gonna die on Monday from too much sweetness. Haha! I love the sight of morning after Nai. Come this way too, Nai! LOL

I was watching the scene of Nai hugging Nok after she cried about her dad in the mountains and I noticed that James had a strand of white hair. I hope my boy isn’t too stressed. He needs a long vacation and then come back to star in another great lakorn with Taew. My biggest fear is that they get paired up again in a bad produced Lakorn or the storyline is eh or bad. Like I hope their next lakorn is just as great as GS & NDFD. Like, is it possible to top these two lakorns after? I hope so because I wouldn’t want them in a bad lakorn in the near future. I hope it’s lakornthai that pairs them up again.

I love how he’s always staring at her! Oh my gosh. It’s like he tries to stare at her as much as possible before they don’t get to work together for awhile. He’s trying to savor the moment as much as possible. I love their little side chats, laughs and stares. They’re so perfect together. I’m still sad that they’re not available. I lowkey still have hope even though the chances may be “slim.” If they were available, I have no doubt that these two would’ve hooked up. James would’ve pursued her hardcore. They would’ve been the it couple, hottest one too. Oh my dreams of them being a real couple. My heart is shattering little by little due to reality. lol I’ll just make my way to lala land. At least I can be happy there. Hehe.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
seriously...... Nai Nai Nai....... even his messy is so darn sexy. I got it bad for Nai :facepalm:
Haha you and me both .. everything that has to do with this man, is perefect for me right now :facepalm:

She is wearing his shirt.... you know, us girls always gets cold and he always takes care of her...... haha
Would have been better if he had given her some of his body heat instead of his shirt if she was cold :p:p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol so “fun”. I’m so jealous!
Too bad we can’t join in on the fun :facepalm:
hahahahaha Ms. Bratty is demanding and Nai is going to be the king of giving her pleasure. :naughty2::naughty2:#officiallyjealousofNok

How am I going to sleep now.... My mind is going off the morning after cliff....:nut:
Well he has to make his wife happy right, after all his love muscle according to @twister02 is Nok’s comforter :risas3::risas3: she need a lot of comfort these days:p

Jennynguyen

Nothing is impossible, just not that u won’t do it
All I gotta say is we’re all gonna die on Monday from too much sweetness. Haha! I love the sight of morning after Nai. Come this way too, Nai! LOL

I was watching the scene of Nai hugging Nok after she cried about her dad in the mountains and I noticed that James had a strand of white hair. I hope my boy isn’t too stressed. He needs a long vacation and then come back to star in another great lakorn with Taew. My biggest fear is that they get paired up again in a bad produced Lakorn or the storyline is eh or bad. Like I hope their next lakorn is just as great as GS & NDFD. Like, is it possible to top these two lakorns after? I hope so because I wouldn’t want them in a bad lakorn in the near future. I hope it’s lakornthai that pairs them up again.

I love how he’s always staring at her! Oh my gosh. It’s like he tries to stare at her as much as possible before they don’t get to work together for awhile. He’s trying to savor the moment as much as possible. I love their little side chats, laughs and stares. They’re so perfect together. I’m still sad that they’re not available. I lowkey still have hope even though the chances may be “slim.” If they were available, I have no doubt that these two would’ve hooked up. James would’ve pursued her hardcore. They would’ve been the it couple, hottest one too. Oh my dreams of them being a real couple. My heart is shattering little by little due to reality. lol I’ll just make my way to lala land. At least I can be happy there. Hehe.
I think same like u, bz Matt actress had broke up with her bf though they have been together for 14 yrs, i dont want to wish Taew and her bf to break up bz they was so cute together anyway. But this is still a thing to hoping, bz it not end till they get married though. Lets hoping but it will be impossible for JT to be together.

rae

sarNie Adult
I know right. That's why I like Wi the most. She deserves a better man who actually care for her than her ex. I know that she will be with someone until the end. But I don't know how I feel about that guy lol As long she’s happy.
wi is the best everrrrrr! and yes, she deserves someone that actually appreciates, cherish, respect, and loves her.

lol initially i also had mixed feelings about the one she ends up with, but it seems like he matured a bit after his disastrous relationship and breakup. well, he seems like a sweet guy who'll treat wi like the queen that she is lol :icon12: