[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Nai is reading Nimnuan's letter: Nai my beloved son, by the time you open this letter I would be gone. I'm sorry I'm not strong enough to bid you farewell in person. Our separation from that first time digged deep in my heart. That memory still pains me when I think about it. If I can turn back time, I would still do the same because my leaving you allowed you to grow beautifully as you should. For many years, I can only dream of meeting you just once. And my dream came true. I didn't just see you but I get to be close you. I get to hug you and the woman you love in my arms. It's the first time that reality is more beautiful than your dreams. I will remember it with my every breath until I have no more. There's nothing for you to worry since I have taken care of myself for a long time with the remaining time. Please let me be and I hope you live a happy life just as this mother never came back. I love you, Luckanai.
Nai: I should already get use to this because this is not the first time I was abandoned nor it would be my last. I was born to be alone.
Nok: Don't say that you are alone again. How can you be alone? Did you forget that you still have me? (Nok reaches to touch his face) It's me...I am your most beautiful smile. A warm family you always dream of having, I will be your everything. And I will never leave you. We will overcome this together, Lucky!
Nai: Thank you. Thank you for helping me overcome this.
Nai reaches over to wipe her tears and Nok did the same. She puts her forehead on his to comfort him.
Thanks for the translation. This is one of my fav scenes. This part of the letter where she wrote “It's the first time that reality is more beautiful than your dreams.” got me bursting into tears :crybaby2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
So you prefer to see Ms. Bratty on steroids :risas3:
Guilty. But not on steroids though... since she's a brat, more like on a sugar rush! I guess the change could be to the weather and the ambience they were in for the honeymoon. Every cells seems to take it slow...

@040156 , what's your take on the last two episodes? I LOVE reading your insight especially in BH. Probably the immature me could appreciate them better later.