[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I’m so sad that the rating went down for today’s episode. I cry. :(
To be honest, I didn't enjoy much the last two episodes. Sorry, shoot me. I don't know why but it's a bit boring... unlike the episodes from last week, with all the drama. It's quite slow, less action, though Nai was being extra romantic but it's kinda boring. I did fin but it wore off quickly, the "fin-ing" was just... okay.

I know most of you might disagree, but I was not satisfied, more like disapointed with round 9 and 10. It's missing that "Ajinomoto" that made me crave for more to a point that I think might as well just go read the spoiler and get it over with.

But next week seems promising though I don't understand why Nai is suddenly like that, being a jerk leaving Nok behind to be with the secretary. So, I'll hold on and keep myself away from the spoiler for the time being. Hoping round 11 and 12 to be as good and as satisfying as round 8 and 9 and the rounds before that.

Cheers.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
JT :icon12::icon12:
Second photo is like they are on their own valentine/honeymoon trip.

My ship is moving fast like the captain added extra power. Captain Ji.
I am on the same ship as you girl, it’s moving so fast and it’s only going to get faster if they keep looking at eachother like this :love: this is JT not NaiNok.. here their BTS clip. They are adorable:icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blpl6KKg0t1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=cylqh93rjnls
B77D4379-280C-4ECE-A3CF-EAE861255B79.jpeg
Love their off-screen chemistry:love:
Cr.keam8
View attachment 20225
Is this offscreen?? I thought it was onscreen ? No? See that is the thing with JT, I don’t even know which pics is offscreen or onsreen anymore hahahah my JT fever is that high that i can’t even distinguish which is NokNai or JT :risas3:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Can we do a social media support for these two and GS/ch.3 team until the end of lakorn? I think we need to do this so they see good support from the fans not just ratings.

Here is what we need to do:
1. Can we get a list of IG and twitter accounts for the producer, channel and lakorn IG accounts that matter (the social media accounts that ch3 use to promote GS. Can someone help me with that? I have 5 but i’ve not been on IG posting so I don’t want to miss an Acct.
2. We need to like and leave comments on the posts.
3. Give likes and comments on Ji and Taew’s GS posts. And retweet James’ twitter posts.
4. We post GS posts on social, especially on IG to boost the posting numbers. Currently, it’s had gone up above 43k posts.
5. Let’s ask them to be paired again. If we don’t ask, how would the channel and producers know this pairing is a hit.
6. LET’S ASK KHUN DA TO PRODUCE A GS PHOTO BOOK BY JJ. I’d buy it. I think he is a good photographer and I am in love with his subject.
This is a great idea, I am on board. I am not too good with these social media stuff, but I will try my best . So who else here is on board with this ?? I love the photo book idea:aaaaa:. I think Ji is a great photographer, I am certain he has captured some beautiful sceneries during their filming in the mountains and JT must have some beautiful pics together that can be put in the photo album ..

Wow! Yay to us for getting to page 400. We’ve worked hard for this.

@lakornkiki I totally love the GS Social Media promotion. If they worry about ratings, I like to go by the LIVE FB I watch. Ep.9 had 9.1k viewers on board. Their wedding was the talk of the IG town lol. I ship the idea of the GS photobook. I’d buy that in a heartbeat w/ all 800 photos.

Also, what has Nai/Nok done to us?! We’re taking sides again. Haha. #TeamNai all the way. I was #TeamNokNai last week lol.
Could you imagine how beautiful the photo book with JT would be :love: maybe they could also throw in a behind the scene clips DVD during the filming in the mountains aswell along with the photobook.. I will definitely buy it.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The lakorn just keep getting better. This episode was such a tease with all the almost kiss moments, but I love all their scenes together. I love how vulnerable they are to each other, always supporting one another. I love how Nok let loose and just try to enjoy the moment instead of giving him an attitude. The honeymoon was short but there were so many worthy moments to remember. Like said, it was definitely JiTaew and not Nok-Nai at all during the honeymoon. You can just pinpoint the difference. lol The poem scene, major NDFD flashbacks. I wish I had someone like Nai to whisper to me, "I love you" countless times. Dang, I'm so jealous of Nok. lol I love how she didn't even fake get upset or try to hide her smile. She showed that she was enjoying it. And their night conversations. Them explaining the reason for when they first fell in love and hated each other was funny. Nok, it wasn't Nai's fault. It was that kid that bumped into him! lol Was Nok always aware that Nai loved her? Let alone had feelings for her? I thought she lowkey (and highkey) knew but didn't know if he really did love her, since she always thought he was just trying to change his status. It was good to see Nok being playful and herself with Nai. This is just what we need. Alone time for our pra'nang. Oh, I especially love their little moment at the hospital. I love his soothing voice. They were so cute just cuddling for awhile and conversing. Too bad no one was able to witness such a moment, not that I wanted anyone to interrupt such a moment. At least then they'll know that these two truly love one another and that it's not just one-sided. But the second attempt kiss though! That scene was so funny! I love his laugh after and how embarassed they were. Taew's face all red too! She was being such a good wife and family member to Nai. I love how she was taking care of him during his hard time. I like that she's not as ungrateful as people think. She's willing to take care and be there for Nai, because he was always there for her. She's really growing as a wife, daughter and daughter-in-law. Watching them crying and being vulnerable with each other was so bittersweet. It was such a perfect scene. Taew and James did a great job.
I'm excited for jealous Nok. Welcome to the jealous wife club, Nok. HAHA! Back to waiting another week for the good stuff! Oh the torture. lol

Tawat really was in denial, thinking that Khae had always loved him. He even heard her say that she wants to get back with Nai during the revelation. Khae should really consider herself lucky. Chai is a really good-looking man for his age. Why do I feel like Tawat lowkey still love Wi? Well, of course he'll still love her as they used to be lovers and a married couple. I'm sure he still loves her as a person and appreciate her a lot as a friend. I really adore their friendship. Once again, I'm just sad that they're not going to get back together. T_T
I thought it was only me who kinda felt that some parts of the honeymoon scenes was JT and not NaiNok. This part of the honeymoon scenes I was feeling more of JT onscreen then it was NokNai:facepalm:. Starting at 3:31-4:43mins (my fever must be so high that I am getting so delusional right now :nut:)

I also loved loved the hospital scene sleep over :love:, his whispering voice was so soothing and sexy :naughty2: I don’t know how Nok can resist such charm, she won’t even kiss him or sleep on the same couch as him:facepalm: what is wrong with you Miss Nok? :rolleyes:
I loved how he removed the pillow that was in between them away, so that there was no barrier and their body was up close.
6DDB5CA5-5C5F-4920-A882-275D217A3633.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am sad about the ratings too but it makes me work harder to support JT.

Made first fan edit of my current favorite image of Nok and Nai. I like this quote. It fits Nai. https://www.instagram.com/p/BlpgFaVgFx0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qa332xjp0wk1
I am in the US so the only way I can support is through social media and online views so I’ll give it my best for next 4 episodes.
Didn’t know that was ur IG. Just followed u <3.
I love love loveeeeeeee it :icon12: this captured moment between the two is beautiful.
D63E6156-C93A-4102-B2CF-399DB76AC2A8.jpeg
The chemistry between JT is so overwhelming. I know a good storyline and dialogue also play apart in creating good chemistry between two actors but when there is no script or dialogue needed and the scene still played out just as beautifully and allowing us to feel the connections between them as if they were real. Making as believe that we are watching a true story, rather than a piece of fiction, than we can rest assured we are definitely watching great chemistry at work. Since I am on a JT fever I am going to say that their sizzling chemistry is working so well onscreen because there is a natural attraction between the two :p which make their chemistry shine and differs from their chemistry with their past co-stars. There are some pairing where you love and fin them onscreen but not offscreen. But JT is definitely one making me fin them offscreen/onscreen which is not good for my weak heart :risas3:
This sort of chemistry should not be allowed onscreen:p
D63E6156-C93A-4102-B2CF-399DB76AC2A8.jpeg
(sorry for the ranting but my JT fever is so high :nut: I might need to be taken into hospital. @Xiongurl26 could you please drive me there ?) :p

Yes, they are reporting what we already posted here. It’s about GS and the lakorn is currently (not sure the best word but direct trans would be “strong flavor”) and fans are fin on reel and real life. For example James’s personal IG has lots of Taew’s photo uploads so even Great teases him that Taew hacked JJ’s IG.
Thanks for the translation <3 The reporter must have been reading our comments here at AF :p j/k I am sure it’s all over social media regarding their chemistry. It’s just too hard not to notice such a such sizzling hot chemistry between JT onscreen and offscreen. <3

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to know too...
@lakornkiki translated the clip already. Please see below quoted comment.
Yes, they are reporting what we already posted here. It’s about GS and the lakorn is currently (not sure the best word but direct trans would be “strong flavor”) and fans are fin on reel and real life. For example James’s personal IG has lots of Taew’s photo uploads so even Great teases him that Taew hacked JJ’s IG.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I love love loveeeeeeee it :icon12: this captured moment between the two is beautiful.
View attachment 20284
The chemistry between JT is so overwhelming. I know a good storyline and dialogue also play apart in creating good chemistry between two actors but when there is no script or dialogue needed and the scene still played out just as beautifully and allowing us to feel the connections between them as if they were real. Making as believe that we are watching a true story, rather than a piece of fiction, than we can rest assured we are definitely watching great chemistry at work. Since I am on a JT fever I am going to say that their sizzling chemistry is working so well onscreen because there is a natural attraction between the two :p which make their chemistry shine and differs from their chemistry with their past co-stars. There are some pairing where you love and fin them onscreen but not offscreen. But JT is definitely one making me fin them offscreen/onscreen which is not good for my weak heart :risas3:
View attachment 20284
(sorry for the ranting but my JT fever is so high :nut: I might need to be taken into hospital. @Xiongurl26 could you please drive me there ?) :p

Thanks for the translation <3 The reporter must have been reading our comments here at AF :p j/k I am sure it’s all over social media regarding their chemistry. It’s just too hard not to notice such a such sizzling hot chemistry between JT onscreen and offscreen. <3
Hehe Let’s go now hun. I’m still trying to recover from yesterday. My heart is still weak from also trying to distinguish JT and Nai/Nok onscreen. There really were some scenes where you can tell director probably just said play around & they purely did it out of their comfort zones together. Of all scenes, my favorite is the montage when they’re headed home. That part is all JT. My heart.

P

PrincessKarina

I kind of agree with @bun-bun because these two episodes this week wasn’t satisfying! They had so many hot moments but they weren’t fully a done deal! For example those few closed kisses! The massage started out nerve wrecking but nervously cute which turned into a disaster! I’m surprised he was still alive! Lol. I thought maybe they would understand each other and make love! Then Nok would be pregnant after this honeymoon! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Hehe Let’s go now hun. I’m still trying to recover from yesterday. My heart is still weak from also trying to distinguish JT and Nai/Nok onscreen. There really were some scenes where you can tell director probably just said play around & they purely did it out of their comfort zones together. Of all scenes, my favorite is the montage when they’re headed home. That part is all JT. My heart.
I think this week I refrained hard so I’m ok. Whew! I was so nervous lol that I would have to admit myself AGAIN! Lol thanks though hun!

P

PrincessKarina

View attachment 20284
View attachment 20284

Yes agree! JT is by far the hottest pairing this year! And one of the hottest pairing of all time in my book! Lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hey girls my Aunt and uncle plus my little cousin is here but they are gone out so I though I would come on while they are out :).

To be honest, I didn't enjoy much the last two episodes. Sorry, shoot me. I don't know why but it's a bit boring... unlike the episodes from last week, with all the drama. It's quite slow, less action, though Nai was being extra romantic but it's kinda boring. I did fin but it wore off quickly, the "fin-ing" was just... okay.

I know most of you might disagree, but I was not satisfied, more like disapointed with round 9 and 10. It's missing that "Ajinomoto" that made me crave for more to a point that I think might as well just go read the spoiler and get it over with.

But next week seems promising though I don't understand why Nai is suddenly like that, being a jerk leaving Nok behind to be with the secretary. So, I'll hold on and keep myself away from the spoiler for the time being. Hoping round 11 and 12 to be as good and as satisfying as round 8 and 9 and the rounds before that.

Cheers.

So you prefer to see Ms. Bratty on steroids :risas3:

I for one LOVED this week’s episodes because we got to see Nok is truly beautiful inside her heart and understand why Nai loves her so much for so long.

As a JT fan, these two episodes were a gift. You know I would have watched just JJ staring at Taew for a full hour. :love::p

View attachment 20284
View attachment 20284

I found a typo/spacing/font error... oh well, I’ll do better for the next one. Lol

I have been lazy on IG... i’ve been just viewing things because I felt PopeBell and NY had such big fan support. Thought the same of JT too but I feel I need to show how much I am enjoying this pairing now so there’ll be a chance for a future projects. Their chemistry is too good just to end with GS.

I am now really wondering what I am going to do after GS. I am already missing them just by thinking about it. I hope they get some presenter projects together while we hope for a 3rd reunion :)

P

PrincessKarina

I found a typo/spacing/font error... oh well, I’ll do better for the next one. Lol

I have been lazy on IG... i’ve been just viewing things because I felt PopeBell and NY had such big fan support. Thought the same of JT too but I feel I need to show how much I am enjoying this pairing now so there’ll be a chance for a future projects. Their chemistry is too good just to end with GS.

I am now really wondering what I am going to do after GS. I am already missing them just by thinking about it. I hope they get some presenter projects together while we hope for a 3rd reunion :)
I feel you that’s why I concluded I will take a break from lakorns after GS! I’m sad too!