[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Oh no! We have to wait until next week for some willing scenes? Why did Nai help Khae? Argh I would be upset too! Why the?!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Did Khae ever told him about her not loving him before getting married? I think Tawat was hurt because he heard it straight from her mouth that she only agree to marry because of the money.
I jumped to conclusion too early. I guess Wat is still head over heels and though he was a bit disturbed, he is not actually sulking... he doesn't want to burden Kae. My bad, my bad.

P

PrincessKarina

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: I feel so perverted for being so excited over Nai and Nok’s baby making session :risas3: they made us waited this long, it better be worth it :worship2:
What? And this lakorn ends on episode 12? So we are almost to the end and the baby session and willing scene is not even here?! Lol. Oh! That will feel almost rushed! I don’t like it. Argh!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
What? And this lakorn ends on episode 12? So we are almost to the end and the baby session and willing scene is not even here?! Lol. Oh! That will feel almost rushed! I don’t like it. Argh!
I think we're actually getting 14 episodes.
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: I feel so perverted for being so excited over Nai and Nok’s baby making session :risas3: they made us waited this long, it better be worth it :worship2:
Haha you're not alone. I'm excited too! They played us too much this week.