[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

xoxohoneyDew

sarNie Egg
Here is the video of the two in Star Star....look at them in the 13:30 minutes Ji said something made Taew giggles haha, and at the 14:30 minutes start pay attention to Ji little finger play with Taew’s hand the. The producer cut that part and continued. Ji was for sure had a crush on Taew and now his girl went crazy kkk.

OMG! I wished the producer didn't cut the part where he played with her hand. SO CUTE!!

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I know. I am controlling myself for JT too. She just showed her ugly side of her personality. She needs to be told what she did has ruined for many fans, what JT and GS team has worked so hard on this week... promoting the wedding day. I cannot understand this and need to go punch a bag or something. I am mad as hell.
What happened?

P

PrincessKarina

Hi girls! Sorry i have been missing the past week sobs my uncle had a surprise wedding annoucement mid last week! His wedding day was on last saturday orz just imagine the chaos

And NokNai wedding is tonight!! I received Khun Nai's invitation already and I'll surely come ;)
It’s about time! We miss you!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Xiongurl26 Are you still picking up all the crazy ladies that has contracted GS_NokNai_JT fever in the ambulance to take to NokNai wedding tonight ?? :p
@Katelyn whats the update? You need to be pick up tonight or are you driving there yourself ?
Cr. Lakorn_thai
9C8A41C7-C867-4CC1-8931-1FEE419AEA07.jpeg
Cr. Pongy888
C46A504A-0F2B-48CC-92E5-188956817E06.jpeg

I know the pics probably have already been posted, but oh well the bride and groom are too beautiful, no harm in reposting right ?:pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

The news shows the scene where Luckanai massages Meuanchanok's feet because she had to stand for a long time is also James actually trying to massage Taew's feet because her feet were tired from wearing high heels and standing for so long so it was not acting.

Source/Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
Thanks for sharing! JJ may act like a big Baby off screen but he sure does take good care of his P’Taew :p

I love the genuine look they both give each other when he’s massaging her feet.
Yep! same here and according to the translation @toasty shared, it seem like it was JJ massaging Taew’s feet at the same time as he was massaging Nok:p.. sound to me like their off screen chemistry is bleeding through to their onscreen character now. If you know what I mean ?:naughty2:

Thanks for sharing! JJ may act like a big Baby off screen but he sure does take good care of his P’Taew :p

Yep! same here and according to the translation @toasty shared, it seem like it was JJ massaging Taew’s feet at the same time as he was massaging Nok:p.. sound to me like their off screen chemistry is bleeding through to their onscreen character now. If you know what I mean ?:naughty2:
Their feelings are def bleeding through.

I am on a JT ship.... I don’t know when or how I got on it.... I was fooled and thought I was on NokNai ship :rolleyes::love: