[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

devilzzzz

sarNie Egg
can some1 giving me the detail when Nai is start loving Nok?? i know his has a crush on her since a child but......
so far i’m enjoying this GS but they rushing the lakorn, they should flashback a little about Nai n khae or the conversation be Nai n uncle taking about his pass with khae

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
For some reason after James Ji work with Taew he became more mature than before. Plus may be he is in love with his girlfriend so more experienced make the boy turn manly too haha. Here some pictures for the few up coming episodes. This drama have 14 episodes. Please pardon me to say this but it bothered me a lot since I saw the picture, look at the picture on the yatch, Taew’s legs underneath and between James Ji’s bird kkkk.
BBD16F0C-6E03-46A9-8779-A7CEA49B05FA.jpeg
A72352C0-6E4E-48F7-BD9D-A1D0266CB935.jpeg AC0AC2F1-BC1C-48D8-9FAF-9FE4A70743CC.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
For some reason after James Ji work with Taew he became more mature than before. Plus may be he is in love with his girlfriend so more experienced make the boy turn manly too haha. Here some pictures for the few up coming episodes. This drama have 14 episodes. Please pardon me to say this but it bothered me a lot since I saw the picture, look at the picture on the yatch, Taew’s legs underneath and between James Ji’s bird kkkk.
View attachment 19733
Omg! You are right I never notice it until you mention it . Is that really her leg ? We need to call in some expert to observe :risas3:. @lakornkiki is that Taew leg in between :eek: JJ:eek:

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! You are right I never notice it until you mention it . Is that really her leg ? We need to call in some expert to observe :risas3:. @lakornkiki is that Taew leg in between :eek: JJ:eek:
Yes, her legs, not one but 2 ahhhh. My goshhhhh they really got into their characters so deep I guess. Usually you need to be like that so you can produce the Hot and Spicy couple like them in here.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, this is hot. :drooling: He looks amazing in white.

He is sooooooooooooo hot in white ... so handsome..

Look at this , he looks just as good in black :aaaaa:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlX0NPdl09k/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14cyqndrpfkr6
Oh yeah, I'm looking. James is so charismatic here.

WARNING! you’ll go back to the ER if you watch this. Their sounds :nut::nut:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVf6DKH03J/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ghao6lq1ohrs
OMG.. I'm DEAD again! I'm still at the hospital guys!! Come back and join me @Kay123 Did @Xiongurl26 pick you up yet?

JT fever...JJ is staring at his P'Taew. :love:

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Haha so I guess you are staying in hospital then? Great idea! Now you can rewatch the scenes with out worries, because if your heart start to weaken, you have a DR and nurse on standby :risas3: If you need ICU for next episodes, what will you be needing when we come to the willing|scene which resulted in babyswno.1
Ahhhh seriously... what am I gonna do??? I read some spoilers and there are too many overly sweet and cute scenes.... then the willing scenes then the morning after that @Katelyn spoiled us with.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 19733
View attachment 19732 View attachment 19734
OMG, I never did noticed it before! Thanks for making us dead again!! :cheer:

Her toes were cold on the boat so he was just keeping them warm :naughty2::naughty2::risas3:
That explains it all!! :thumbup::love::naughty2::nut:

Yes, her legs, not one but 2 ahhhh. My goshhhhh they really got into their characters so deep I guess. Usually you need to be like that so you can produce the Hot and Spicy couple like them in here.
So that's their recipe for how to became a hot pair!! :naughty2::nut: The other actors/actresses should take note. :pancarta:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So he was keeping both of them warm for her :risas3:

There is this clip of their wedding night from the teaser too. His sound and the smirk when he went in for her (kiss... I think he was going for a ... kiss??:naughty2:)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWysFkH6lk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xk3cf4u1ua4n

We might as well stay at the hospital until next week.
These two really like making noises :risas3:
Nai is definitely incontrolled of the game now, and he is playing it rough :risas3: I hope Nok can handle him, he has been waiting for 10years :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhhh seriously... what am I gonna do??? I read some spoilers and there are too many overly sweet and cute scenes.... then the willing scenes then the morning after that @Katelyn spoiled us with.
We are so spoiled with all these sweet scenes with our pranangs. We are lucky and unlucky at the same time, because Nai/Nok is going to be the death of us all :risas3:

Wow, this is hot. :drooling: He looks amazing in white.

Oh yeah, I'm looking. James is so charismatic here.

OMG.. I'm DEAD again! I'm still at the hospital guys!! Come back and join me @Kay123 Did @Xiongurl26 pick you up yet?

JT fever...JJ is staring at his P'Taew. :love:

No @Xiongurl26 hasnt picked me up yet, I am still waiting but barely breathing:confused0: JJ need to stop looking at Taew like that, I can’t deal with Nai and Nok as it is, I don’t need JT to add to my list of issues :rolleyes: