[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Can I just say I loved the elevator kiss scene! Wow. And the people peck scene with the nose touch too though Nok shouldng have held back. I was like she's such a bad kisser. Haha.
After witnessing the elevator kiss and them “making out with their noses” :pby the pool most of us was admitted to hospital last night :risas3: so let me just refresh some of our minds of what happen in last night episode in the elevator and by the pool :risas3: I don’t want any of us forgetting it while in ER :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
No confirmation yet. There is talk of pairing them together but she said to wait for official confirmation from the channel. She also said he is already hot (as in popular) and talented so she’d love to work with him if the there is an opportunity.
Aww thanks, she need another lakorn she is currently only filming one at the moment and I am not interested in that one lolZ .. I am still holding on to hope she will pair up with Great :worship2:

@lakornkiki have you caught up with GS yet ?

@lakornkiki have you caught up with GS yet ?
Not yet. Got in late last night and was exhausted so I sneaked clips because I couldn’t resist.

Then I got stuck on the elevator scene :facepalm:
There is an IG clip with them just breathing hard and kiss sounds and I was DONE.

I should share it here but you know I don’t want peeps to think I am a perv (haha, maybe too late I know) but oh man... I was so dead.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Not yet. Got in late last night and was exhausted so I sneaked clips because I couldn’t resist.

There is an IG clip with them just breathing hard and kiss sounds and I was DONE.

I should share it here but you know I don’t want peeps to think I am a perv (haha, maybe too late I know) but oh man... I was so dead.
Hahaha please do share :risas3:... we all just been discharged from hospital today, all was admitted to ER after being stuck in the elevator scene, then we drowned at the pool scene :risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Lol many of us are not recovered or out of the ER yet!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my goodness! Does anyone have fever reducer medications?! I ran out! I’m so weak. This JT is driving me nuts! Ahh! :risas3:
Haha girl no medications will reduce the JT fever, they just need to stop making out with their noses and stay out of a small confined elevator :risas3: then the fever might slowly reduce :p
Lol many of us are not recovered or out of the ER yet!!
Oh really I thought we were all out ? Who is still in ER? :risas3: Or who has been admitted back to ER after rewatching the elevator and pool scenes ? :risas3:

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha @bun-bun you really exposed us huh? I’m Guilty as charged with you. LOL!!! It was too hard to resist.

Ch3 finally gave out the FIN scenes. I couldn’t wait & had to go find it in the full version. Also, I swear the pool scene could have a potential for making baby no.1 but too soon. Oh what a tease! Hehe. I’m crazy. As the driver, I’m trying to stay strong lol.

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Haha girl no medications will reduce the JT fever, they just need to stop making out with their noses and stay out of a small confined elevator :risas3: then the fever mine slowly reduce :p

Oh really I thought we were all out ? Who is still in ER? :risas3: Or who has been admitted back to ER after rewatching the elevator and pool scenes ? :risas3:
:risas3:

Lol... probably staying until the next episode so wouldn’t have to go back in and out :risas3:

ER wouldn’t be enough for the next episode tho... might need the ICU hehhe

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
:risas3:

Lol... probably staying until the next episode so wouldn’t have to go back in and out :risas3:

ER wouldn’t be enough for the next episode tho... might need the ICU hehhe
Haha so I guess you are staying in hospital then? Great idea! Now you can rewatch the scenes with out worries, because if your heart start to weaken, you have a DR and nurse on standby :risas3: If you need ICU for next episodes, what will you be needing when we come to the willing|scene which resulted in babyswno.1