[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Be honest everyone,

How many times have you watched last night's spisode today?

Be very honest now,

How many times have you ONLY watched the you-know-which scenes today?
Hahaha I have lost count already :risas3:

*goes to watch you-know-which-part on youtube again*
I have been discharged from hospital now, but if I keep rewatching that scenes I might have to be admitted back again :risas3: I need this whole week to skip straight to Monday.:worship2:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes yes yes thank you Nai for reading Nok's body language and not pushing her further than she was comfortable with. I'm patient with Nok because Nai knows how to flirt enough to satisfy my fangirl heart, while not being the typical aggressive hero. Besides, he's going to come out on top at the end of this game anyway. Keep being you, bb!

Side note, watch their adorable duet! https://www.instagram.com/p/BlXBfJNFUXb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=n8zu1sl781m0

P

PrincessKarina

...and be honest for this as well,

How many times have you watched the preview for the next episode and can't wait to see that you-know-which scene?:naughty2:
Oh too many times too girlie and I don’t even understand what’s going on! I’m so frustrated! Lol argh!

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Alright, I will do it...

Grand slapped Nai: How can you do this! How can you do this! Bastard! Bastard! (More slaps) why are you so horrible!
Nai fell and his head bump the chair ( got to be a bad one for JJ, the sound, Geez. My heart sank)
Nai: I will take responsibility for khun Nok
Grand: how can you do this!
More hitting. Wi tried to intervene: enough, Mom!
More slapping ( I am going to cry). She even pushed Wi away!
Wi: Mom! mom!
Wat stopped Wi: if you continue, what Nai did will be a waste ( clearly Wat knows what Nai is trying to do)
Grand: I raised her from young, loved her more than myself, gave her the best, how can you do this!
Nai: I will take responsibility for Nok
Grand: responsibility? A person like you, do you have the right to say that word? Let me ask you, what did I do to you and your mother makes you revenge on my granddaughter like this? I brought up your mother, took good care of her, treated her like my own. It is ok she never paid back to me, she was lost, ran away with a man, at the end she couldn’t do it, dumped you bastard to me! Even your mother didn’t want you, how could I accept you! I hate you! Go to die! I hate you! ( more slapping and hitting, Geez, what a crazy woman)
Grand: how can you do this! How can you do this!
(She was stressed out too! Boy, poor JJ! So hard!)
Nai: I will take responsibility for Nok
Grand: how can you take responsibility! How can you! ( more slapping) Go to die! ( repeat many times) I hate you ( repeat many times)
Wi: enough! That’s enough!
Grandma was led away by Wi and Wat. Blood dripping down from nai’s forehead.

Whew! After that at pool Nai by himself looks so lonely...what a character. He got to have a strong heart to handle all this.
Thank you!!!!!

Reactions: Anu

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Saw the bts. Was right abt James having finger marks on his face after the slapping scene by grandma. Evyone was teasing him and grandma even said sorry to his fanclub. Lol!

Btw i realise thai peeps dont pronounce 's' at the end? Like James is Jame and Wes is Weh.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes yes yes thank you Nai for reading Nok's body language and not pushing her further than she was comfortable with. I'm patient with Nok because Nai knows how to flirt enough to satisfy my fangirl heart, while not being the typical aggressive hero. Besides, he's going to come out on top at the end of this game anyway. Keep being you, bb!

Side note, watch their adorable duet! https://www.instagram.com/p/BlXBfJNFUXb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=n8zu1sl781m0
Here is the full length clip. Taew looked and sounded like she was struggling and kept looking at JJ for help lolz.. too cute .

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw the bts. Was right abt James having finger marks on his face after the slapping scene by grandma. Evyone was teasing him and grandma even said sorry to his fanclub. Lol!

Btw i realise thai peeps dont pronounce 's' at the end? Like James is Jame and Wes is Weh.
It's the way it is spelt i guess. Like there is no 100% accurate thai characters/alphabets to romanized english. Like BPS for example; Some may translate Bhuppae Sanniwat, some Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwat, there's Buppesannivas

As for James - i noticed most of the the time it is silenced to Jame