[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

twister02

M♥K
Watching ep. 5 now with subs (I'm keeping myself away with RAWS :lol:)

Just wanted to say that so far, my favorite character is Khun Vi. Tanya is so beautiful and her character is so intelligent. I love it when I see her in the episode :icon12: and how her words affect everyone.

I can't wait for her and Wet to finally be together. :pancarta: #TeamCougar :naughty2:

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Watching ep. 5 now with subs (I'm keeping myself away with RAWS :lol:)

Just wanted to say that so far, my favorite character is Khun Vi. Tanya is so beautiful and her character is so intelligent. I love it when I see her in the episode :icon12: and how her words affect everyone.

I can't wait for her and Wet to finally be together. :pancarta: #TeamCougar :naughty2:
What?! Did you just gave a spoiler?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Nok may have hurt Nai real bad.. but he hurt even morr seeing her break down like that..

Even i have tears in my eyes watching Nok just now...
I can't watch the streaming continously. I jump from one site to another. Luckily managed to watch that scene. Yes! For a tough woman like her to cry like that... she's so heart broken. Lied, cheated by the person she trusted will have her back - Dad and Nai.

Only Vi can be trusted now.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't watch the streaming continously. I jump from one site to another. Luckily managed to watch that scene. Yes! For a tough woman like her to cry like that... she's so heart broken. Lied, cheated by the person she trusted will have her back - Dad and Nai.

Only Vi can be trusted now.
Nok looks tough but she's a softie inside and i believe she knew it. That's why she erected such a hard outer shells to protect herself