[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Or Khae could have been a lower classman? Oh you're right @bun-bun, if Khae and Wuttha and Nai had all been classmates, and Nok's anger stems from being the same age as her stepmom. Nai and Nok's ages might be closer than we think, hence there is no "P" in Lucky. Awwww!! I wonder if he'll make her call him P'Lucky! Kyaaah!
Heh? Will we ever hear that? Doubt it. Even Mom and Dad didn't mention about Nai being older or Nok should call her P. I think she'll just keep on calling him Lucky or Nai or Lucky, coz it sounds cuter. Kyaaahhh!

I'll give you examples of lakorn where I would expect the nang'ek to call the pra'ek "P" but they didn't... even when they're lovey dovey.

NNS: Pum - khun Neung
Poo Wised: Nuth - khun Wat
KC: Jee - khun Thit
BH: Pim - khun Met.

I hope Nok will not call Nai "khun Nai" coz that would be a total turn off for me.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lovefia has already posted her "simplified" version of recap. I am glad her definition of "simple" is not the same as mine. Bless her.

I swoon so many times reading that recap coz Nai was literally, the man LITERALLY, romantically flirt with Nok not only through actions (like we saw) but words as well which melt the already melted me. Seriously there's no scientific explanation how could one melt an already melted body!!!...again and again. Cit cit cit. Such the power of Luckanai that goes beyond logic.

Go and read it guys. And once you have solidify to your original state, tell me how many times you melt. Lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Only Kanthong was man enough to make his girl call him P'Kanthong, and she did it too. By the way, I finally finished NDFD on Tuesday. I don't even know what life is like anymore until next Monday, of course. lol I wish there was more romance, but i still enjoyed it. It's not a romance base lakorn to begin with anyways. I still fangirled so it's all good. And y'all were right that there are similarities between both lakorns, especially between Kanthong and Nai. Both are flirts and charmers. LOL

I'm gonna go read her recap now. I already know I'm going to melt.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
The more I spoil myself, the more I regret it. There's many good moments to look forward to, but the root of those moments were from the not so good things. I'm still going to appreciate those sweet and good moments, of course. lol My weak heart just can't handle this anymore the more I think about it. I'm going to be patient from now on and take it one at a time. Too much heartache. lol

Whether Nai is older than Nok by a year or 10 years, I just want to see them happy together already. lol
Sometimes you can't avoid not reading thw spoilers right? But after you read it, you felt guilty. The feeling is like when you're on a diet. You're thinking of not eating rice at all for one week, but then your mom's fried rice is so tempting that after resisting hard, you ends up eating it not just a plate... two... three.... than you regretted it.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Only Kanthong was man enough to make his girl call him P'Kanthong, and she did it too. By the way, I finally finished NDFD on Tuesday. I don't even know what life is like anymore until next Monday, of course. lol I wish there was more romance, but i still enjoyed it. It's not a romance base lakorn to begin with anyways. I still fangirled so it's all good. And y'all were right that there are similarities between both lakorns, especially between Kanthong and Nai. Both are flirts and charmers. LOL

I'm gonna go read her recap now. I already know I'm going to melt.
Haha oh lord. KT and Nai are both softies but jealous men.Don’t you just find them cute though? Lol. NDFD was good in my opinion though execution could have been better but welcome back to the reincarnation of KT & MM. :pancarta:

Ahhh so tempted to click on those spoilers!

sarNie Adult
Haha oh lord. KT and Nai are both softies but jealous men.Don’t you just find them cute though? Lol. NDFD was good in my opinion though execution could have been better but welcome back to the reincarnation of KT & MM. :pancarta:

Ahhh so tempted to click on those spoilers!
I actually like Khanthong more than Nai hahaha am I a weirdo? More weird i guess is that i want to mother both of them than be a lover. Hahaha.

I have a fanfic idea @SPMxoxo97 when Khanthong gets a near death experience right, what if he wakes up in Nai's body after he faints after saving Nok in episode 1, and Nai wakes up in Khanthong's body. What will happen? :risas3:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch NDFD and wasn't planning too. But couldn't help finding it so funny when you guys mentiom that Nai and Nok are the reincarnation of the pranang'ek of NDFD. Hhahaha. Brilliant! When was NDFD aired? I know before this was Yadech's lakorn isn't it? Or is it not? Guilty of not being a fan of Yadech.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I actually like Khanthong more than Nai hahaha am I a weirdo? More weird i guess is that i want to mother both of them than be a lover. Hahaha.

I have a fanfic idea @SPMxoxo97 when Khanthong gets a near death experience right, what if he wakes up in Nai's body after he faints after saving Nok in episode 1, and Nai wakes up in Khanthong's body. What will happen? :risas3:
Disturbing. Hehehe... oh well if Tawat, a man as old as Kae's mom could be her lover... than why be prejudice?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
So what I think about the whole Nai loving Khae while loving Nok thing is: Either, like a lot of people said, Nai has been loving Nok but he felt like he wouldn't have a chance and he wouldn't be able to reach to her so Khae was a rebound OR Nai loved Khae while they were in college (so I'm guessing 20 years old) and she dumped him so then Nai loved Nok starting after Khae dumped him and it's been 10 years so that means that he could be 30 years old now. Didn't Wi say that she sent him to London to take care of Nok or something so maybe he loved Nok since then? Anyways, I hope they will clarify this because a lot of people have been guessing but we still don't have an exact answer.
A good theory. But I guess Nai is like Pit (from the lakorn between Kim and Nadech, Rang Pratana) where he has loved Thae since he they were kids but when they were away to study (I guess, can't remember) he began a relationship with what's-her-name. When they were almost divorced, he admitted that he had always love her. Quite similar though. Different because Pit wasn't as attentive and flirty as Nai.

I don't think it's 10 years gap. Maybe 5 is maximum (postulating that when they were kids, Nok has a really early puberty and Nai has a really late puberty. Lol).

Coz if Nai is 30 now, meaning he had loved Nok who was 10 when he was 20?! Disturbing.

Assuming that Nok is now 25/26 (she did her postgrad and internship) meaning Nai has loved her since she was 15/16. Nai could be 19 (in college, met Kae) or 21 (broke up with Kae). A much more appropriate age to fell in love with underage. Hahaha..

So I'd say Nok is 25/26 and Nai is 29 or max 31.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Nai is into Nok ever since they met for the first time (he stated). He has no chance and probably would have buried it deep until Nok started the game, which presented him with this irresistible opportunity.
Back to the scene when Nok went to invite Khae as the presenter, both Wat and Nai were nervous about it and showed up. It strikes me as such a mess: Wat wants Khae; Khae wants Nai; Nai wants Nok; and Nok wants Wat to herself! Can it be more complicated than this circle!
I dread about ep7. When Nai tried to explain to Nok and Nok hit back with “Do you really think I adore a trash like you”, boy, Nai’s eyes! Enough to turn me cold. She is cruel!
The circle of life! Amazing! Thanks for drawing up the chain for us!

Nok said that?! Woah. Yeah it's cruel but from her point of view, she's utterly broken hearted. She has opened up her heart to him, defended him when grandma bashed him, trusted him to the point she asked for his opinion with work, saw his attractive side, believing that he's nice, sincere and meant all the good things to her... but that one secret just erased everything, every new feelings she had. Not only she thought he conspired with Kae... but all the kindness are fake and he is indeed a "trash" that wants to become a crystal ornament by painting himself with glitters that tricked her.

Sure she has already fallen for him, and she's jealous of him and Kae, but that just further fuel the hatred because she's not supposed to feel jealous at all! She originally is supposed to not have any feelings for him but only hatred. She wants to get rid of that jealous feeling by hurting him more and more. She thinks that could restore and reset everything back - she working hard to get her parents together, get rid of Kae, get rid of Nai and most importantly have no feelings for Nai. That obviously wouldn't work, coz all four rooms in her heart has already been covered with posters of Nai's smiles, eyes, warmth, quote, the biggest poster is of course that smexy drenched Nai looking into the sky, welcoming the rain. She thinks that she could ripped those posters? Yeah she can. But in doing so, the super glued posters will ripped her heart as well... oh my, I am super sentimental and poetical tonight, that I even amaze myself (VAIN!)

I do pity Nai... but I am all fired up to side with Nok to be brutal and ruthless to all who is in her way. Muahahaha...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Well, I don’t know yet if they will continue or not they subbed until episode 4, we have to just wait if they choose to continue or not, but if you have Facebook please report this group https://m.facebook.com/Eng-Sub-Thai-Lakorn-Fans-1773106436105096/
This group stole the works of thippy & nekow, basically every lakorn they get their hand on.
I hope they'll still continue. Sigh. But Ch3 allowed the subbers to sub the OST. Why not try subbing the videos on Ch3 youtube channel? Have they tried?

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
A good theory. But I guess Nai is like Pit (from the lakorn between Kim and Nadech, Rang Pratana) where he has loved Thae since he they were kids but when they were away to study (I guess, can't remember) he began a relationship with what's-her-name. When they were almost divorced, he admitted that he had always love her. Quite similar though. Different because Pit wasn't as attentive and flirty as Nai.

I don't think it's 10 years gap. Maybe 5 is maximum (postulating that when they were kids, Nok has a really early puberty and Nai has a really late puberty. Lol).

Coz if Nai is 30 now, meaning he had loved Nok who was 10 when he was 20?! Disturbing.

Assuming that Nok is now 25/26 (she did her postgrad and internship) meaning Nai has loved her since she was 15/16. Nai could be 19 (in college, met Kae) or 21 (broke up with Kae). A much more appropriate age to fell in love with underage. Hahaha..

So I'd say Nok is 25/26 and Nai is 29 or max 31.
Wow I just notice GS story is a little bit similar to RP but better. Childhood friendship then lovers. But Nai is smarter and fairer than Pit. Pit only trusted his girlfriend and he would yell at Thae because he only listened to his girlfriend. And omg no no no lol lmao, I didn't mean that Nai is 10 years older than Nok. Nai said (I think it was in episode 6) that he has been waiting for Nok for 10 years so I meant that he has been loving Nok for 10 years after Khae dumped him (if that's the case). So maybe from 21 to 31 years old? Lol I'm even more confused now cuz I don't think Nai is more than 30, he's probably 29 at the most.