[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished ep6. I think I got the logic - Khun Nai likes cat and Nok is a cat-like; Nok prefers a dog, and Nai is a dog-type... ha ha
This may sound like a joke, but it is the truth, explaining why they are attracted to each other. Simple conclusion from the scene at cat cafe!

Last edited:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Penny is such a bitch as well - I understand why she's the she is as well - she yearn for a mother's love bc her mother basically raised Nok instead of her own daughter, but she's always so extra going overboard. I've had enough of her and I just finished epi 4. Ugh. Soooo much drama in this lakorn! Not enjoying it. More romance please and less nonsense family drama.

Nok is falling for Nai and she doesn't even know it!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovefia is such a wonderful blogger. She saved me during the times when subs were no where to be found. I love her commentaries bc I can relate so well lol.

Also, I’ve read all of the spoilers except for the ending scene. I still want some anticipation hehe. Trying to stay strong & not click on it for 2 days now. I might give in soon! Lol. Plus, I’m bracing myself for next week. I bet on Ep.5 for the marriage but now that I know the story better I say we’re getting a marriage in Ep.8-9! Like I mentioned earlier, the way they played with the cats is how I see them going to play with their baby. Lol I’m such a weirdo.

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Lovefia is such a wonderful blogger. She saved me during the times when subs were no where to be found. I love her commentaries bc I can relate so well lol.

Also, I’ve read all of the spoilers except for the ending scene. I still want some anticipation hehe. Trying to stay strong & not click on it for 2 days now. I might give in soon! Lol. Plus, I’m bracing myself for next week. I bet on Ep.5 for the marriage but now that I know the story better I say we’re getting a marriage in Ep.8-9! Like I mentioned earlier, the way they played with the cats is how I see them going to play with their baby. Lol I’m such a weirdo.
I gave in on the ending spoiler as soon as it is posted. Worst part is I read it like 5 times. I didn’t have self control like you :sad6:

P

PrincessKarina

i didn't like that lakorn. Everything about it bothered me, from the storyline to the characters. I wasn't impressed either and I couldn't feel their chemistry
Talk about chemistry! Nadech and Kim had zero. She was so thick during that lakorn too. She looked like a giant next to him. Lol. They shouldn’t reunite. Yes Kim lost weight but she looks old next to Nadech although Nadech and Yaya also aged themselves now. Uh these celebs are close to 30 anyways.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I had a discovery... actually at the beginning of each episode when Wet ( character & actor) is introduced, there is a background scene which gives hint to whom he will end up with.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Penny is such a bitch as well - I understand why she's the she is as well - she yearn for a mother's love bc her mother basically raised Nok instead of her own daughter, but she's always so extra going overboard. I've had enough of her and I just finished epi 4. Ugh. Soooo much drama in this lakorn! Not enjoying it. More romance please and less nonsense family drama.

Nok is falling for Nai and she doesn't even know it!
I don't mind the Penny - Aunt Phai story. As far as I dislike watching Penny's face, I find Aunt Phai's fave very calming. Her words are full of warmth. Nok is very lucky to have a happy go lucky mom like Vi and a very warm "mom" like Phai.

What I dislike the most is, Penny-Wet. I couldn't stand both of them very much! Should we even know in detail about their love life? I don't even wanna know.

To be honest, I dislike Wet more than Penny.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I had a discovery... actually at the beginning of each episode when Wet ( character & actor) is introduced, there is a background scene which gives hint to whom he will end up with.
Owh... I hope noone will spoil it here. I have stopped reading the spoilers since I managed start watching episode 1 with sub. Thanks for the heads up though. I'll try not to skip his scenes. Hahaha

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Talk about chemistry! Nadech and Kim had zero. She was so thick during that lakorn too. She looked like a giant next to him. Lol. They shouldn’t reunite. Yes Kim lost weight but she looks old next to Nadech although Nadech and Yaya also aged themselves now. Uh these celebs are close to 30 anyways.
Oh my. As a Kim's fan I am sad to read this. Huhuhu... I know, each to their own preference and judgement. But some are best not to share in public esp when we are fans of numerous and different actors.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

I couldn't agree more! Lovefia is a saviour. I was searching high and low to find any means so that I could understand GS and someone here reminded me of Lovefia and Cecilia. Eversince Cecilia posted the ending spoiler, I toughen up myself to not read it at all. I've read too much... let the best part be a surprise. So you hang in there girl! Don't collapse. Su-su!