[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
doesn’t nok like having someone beside her? having someone who would cry with her? someone who gets her, who understands her pain? someone who will tell her how it is but will still lend her a shoulder to cry on. someone who knows her, the kind of person she is, flawed or perfected. knowing that a person is like peeling an onion, you learn as you go and with each layer, you’ll realize that not all of them are sweet. but despite knowing all of that, that person would still want her. yes, the world is shit and yes, sometime it seems like everyone is against you. and one person can’t fix all the problems for you. but maybe, just maybe, it would hurt a little less.
cause at the end of the day, we all want someone that chooses us. over everyone else. under any circumstances.

am i quite frustrated right now? you bet i am!

twister02

M♥K
Saw the preview in IG and all I understand is "lie" and Khae saying "Khun ruk Luckanai" :lol:
Is she asking Nok if she loves Nai or is she saying she loves Nai? :lol:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ok while waiting for the world cup to air, I'll share my take on episodes 2 and 3 pf which I've just finished watching.

Episode 2 was seriously UNBELIEVABLE! I mean how genius are the director and the writers to add education segment like that? I learned a lot and was nodding my head along the explanation. I guess being expained on an important matter by a handsome presenter does make a whole lot of different. You can't help but focussing. Basically episode 2 is all about learning. Learning that garbage worth more when you seperate it the right way (esp the notepad part... I didn't know that!), learning to get your hand dirty to do work properly, learning to know people you work with etc etc. A lot!

Episode 3. Sigh. I have a complain on epispde 3. I hate the fact that they showed Nok and Nai scenes alternately with Pen and Wet scenes. It's like innocense vs lust. Swoon vs blergh. I was like holding my phone up then holding it down. Up down, up down that I missed a few seconds of Nok-Nai scenes and had to dirtied my eyes watching a few seconds of Pen-Wet scenes. Yucks!

Is Wet a real doctor? Coz he seemed dumb. I will double check the doctor's name if I were ever to go to a hospital in Thailand. Is it Wat or Wet. Wat will clean your kidney... Wet will speed up your way to having liver cancer. I would definitely not buy it if Wet told me to put my trust on him with regards to anything medical. The man himself "intoxicate" his body willingly.

I don't get it why did Nai out of the blue, randomly, out of thin air, said that one day Nok might have his surname, and she'll ask him to hug her etc etc. Why suddenly? It would scare the bishiznit out of me too. Is this man a psycho or what suddenly speaking things that are, to me, random. I guess the man couldn't contain his feelings anymore huh?

Episode 4 will have to wait. Off to Russia.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Nope, he didn't sing the OST. Though usually lakorns have three songs. I wonder if there's a secret 3rd song which they haven't uploaded yet.

I looooove Wisaka/Nok's mom. Seeing her and Thawat's dedication to Khae gives me hope as to how Nok would eventually be to Nai. She has qualities of both her parents and both parents love Nai. Nok loves Nai already, she hasn't realized it yet.
Yeah, hope he'll sing the part when they're lovey dovey or when they're heart broken. Hope such OST is there.

Nok is already attracted to Nai. I mean look at Nai, handsome, kind, reliable, intelligent... of course there should be at least a moment when she thought of that. But this Nok... is a one of kind isn't she? Has she never ever shown any interest in man? A crush?