[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

I was gone for less than a day and the thread skipped 4 pages wowww

willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|
Thank you @Katelyn OMG KHUN NAI

3 real lip kisses just for this scene only pls! We need more kisses between Nok and Nai! :love:

Can't wait for tonight episode!
Then maybe you shouldn’t have been gone! J/K! It’s all good darling. We keep the thread interesting for you. Just hurry and catch up! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

No. They fell out of love and are just good friends.
Oh I see. But I don’t understand that stuff. Fell out of love? Uh I guess we see stuff like this in lakorns. I wound hate to experience that in reality. What a waste! Lol. My grandparents from both sides of my parents were together until today...until the end. I

P

PrincessKarina

You are awesome!! Lol so can't say I'm sad cus everyone deserves happiness.

plus she's not a bad person, her mom controlled her life too much
I guess so because if Khae really was was such a bad person Nai would’ve never dated her or such. I wonder how Nok would react knowing Lucky and her father’s mistress used to have “something”. Lol. I mean no doubt Nok wouldn’t think anything good for sure!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh. Sorry hun. Yes they do happen. :rolleyes:
It's ok cus one must close for a better one to open ;)

I guess so because if Khae really was was such a bad person Nai would’ve never dated her or such. I wonder how Nok would react knowing Lucky and her father’s mistress used to have “something”. Lol. I mean no doubt Nok wouldn’t think anything good for sure!
Knowing Nok, I doubt she took it calmly :rolleyes: Lol. She probably thought all sorts of stuff against Nai :rolleyes:.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
All these spoilers coming through & making me more anxious. Thanks again @Katelyn !!

Nok definitely is going to use Khae to blackmail Nai when she finds out about their past. Smh. This girl really does have to much free time on her hands like her parents said.

SJ reference coming through: Ya Ohn just won’t ever be happy with who her grandsons choose huh? Lol. Jk! Everyone talking about the mean Grandma makes me miss the SJ days when she was the mean for the Khun Chai’s.

Also, we only have a few more hours to go!!! Are you girls ready @wuzhangs @Kay123? Who else will be joining in on the LIVE fun tomorrow?!!!

rae

sarNie Adult
In the second trailer, Nok was telling her dad that Khae and Nai used to date, but the dad replied that he believed them (or something). So, yeah, she's probably gonna take it out on Nai. :sad6: