[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol. It’s all good. I wasn’t into him either. I never finish SJ with him and Bella since I couldn’t stand Bella. Their serie was the only part I didn’t watch.
JJ is watchable though at the very least but if less actress is someone I'm not too fond with or storyline takes a dump (Ruk Sukrit), I cant continue to watch. I manage to pull thru Jutathep last year lol as in I decided to watch the part where I speed watch (skipping epidodes).

I cannot relate to Nok being so unreasonable and verbally abusive. Taew is beautiful though and I can't stop looking at her lol
I do like that she can see through that mistress and the daughter of the servant though.

I can see why Nai admire her. I dont think he is at that stage where he likes likes her.

Querido

sarNie Egg
That’s why I said JJ’s still behind Taew as far as acting talents. But no denial he came a long way from SJ days! Taew is my number one Thai actress biase so I will pretty much watch her with anyone. But I’m not sure about her and Ter though. I might skip that lakorn. I’m not a bit attracted to Ter at all. At least I think JJ is cute despite his stiff acting here and there. Lol.
This could have been me typing. I haven't watched many lakorns in the past few years, but as far as I'm concerned Taew might just be my number one bias as well. I've probably seen her lakorns (in full) more than other same-generation actresses' combined. As for JJ, I really like his on-screen presence, but had never watched any of his lakorns in full until NDFD and now GS with Taew. Imo, his acting is not at all bad, however there's certainly plenty of room for improvement.

Word is that GS seems to contain the most hero/heroine one-on-one scuffles (?:naughty2:) that Taew has starred in, so be well-prepared for the potentially scream-like-crazy fangirling moments.:pancarta:

Last edited:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
That’s why I said JJ’s still behind Taew as far as acting talents. But no denial he came a long way from SJ days! Taew is my number one Thai actress biase so I will pretty much watch her with anyone. But I’m not sure about her and Ter though. I might skip that lakorn. I’m not a bit attracted to Ter at all. At least I think JJ is cute despite his stiff acting here and there. Lol.
taew is a PHENOM! i've watched her since her lakorn with mario (the first one) so i feel like i really get to see her grow alot as an actress. tho it wasn't until khunchai rachanon that a total different light was shined on her and my respect for her as an actress reached a complete different level. i mean my gosh, the girl carried both the female and male leads on her tiny shoulders (no shade...but listen, if you've watched that lakorn you'd know). but i think nakee was a turning point for her tho like she was INCREDIBLE in that lakorn. her performance was just out of this world good and she really brought that lakorn into what it is. i honestly could have not imagine anyone else who could have pulled that role better than she had. one of the reasons why i think a lot of people praised her acting skill is the fact that she continues to challenge herself in different roles and i think as actors, if you can play any kind of role in any genre, that basically validates your importance in the industry. every lakorn she is in, forget the plot for a second, her acting shines through!!!! even her latest one with mark, INCREDIBLE. also MEW, mew is just great! so good.
i'm such a fan of her performance, i get excited about every lakorn she's in because it's just such a thrilling experience to see how she continues to improve herself more and more. because my gosh, she just gets better and better. taew...one of the best actresses of her generation, no question.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
taew is a PHENOM! i've watched her since her lakorn with mario (the first one) so i feel like i really get to see her grow alot as an actress. tho it wasn't until khunchai rachanon that a total different light was shined on her and my respect for her as an actress reached a complete different level. i mean my gosh, the girl carried both the female and male leads on her tiny shoulders (no shade...but listen, if you've watched that lakorn you'd know). but i think nakee was a turning point for her tho like she was INCREDIBLE in that lakorn. her performance was just out of this world good and she really brought that lakorn into what it is. i honestly could have not imagine anyone else who could have pulled that role better than she had. one of the reasons why i think a lot of people praised her acting skill is the fact that she continues to challenge herself in different roles and i think as actors, if you can play any kind of role in any genre, that basically validates your importance in the industry. every lakorn she is in, forget the plot for a second, her acting shines through!!!! even her latest one with mark, INCREDIBLE. also MEW, mew is just great! so good.
i'm such a fan of her performance, i get excited about every lakorn she's in because it's just such a thrilling experience to see how she continues to improve herself more and more. because my gosh, she just gets better and better. taew...one of the best actresses of her generation, no question.
I agree. Her acting skill is so amazing and she takes her career seriously. She works hard and plays a variety of roles so she's different in every drama. Her acting makes me believe that she's that character. She takes notes for the characters and the script, which I haven't really seen any other actors doing that. Her crying is good too. It looks natural and not like she's forcing her tears to come out. Ughh I just adore Taew so much!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I
Me too. But I'm more like into their roles (because pf their chemistry). All their scenes are so squeal worthy. :p

Ghaaaad, I'm still watching ep 1 with subs. I'm soooo late. :risas3:
It's okay. I am sticking with the sub version. It works with my work schedule. Kind of dont have a life when I work 10 hours. So technically I work a little over 12 hours as it take me 45 minutes to get to work. I just dont know how people with a full time job can still have time to translate. I tried subbing before when I was still working the 8 hours and then it took me 15 minutes to work, it was already hard. So I'm am extremely grateful to all the fantastic subbers out there.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Not just that, she is one of the more fortunate actress in ch3 working with different production and different male lead. I love a certain power couple but I dont need them to be in lakorns all the time, although a reunion here and there is fine by me.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Morning everyone, it's Friday morning here, and 2 days more before round 3 of Game Sanaeha ;)
Just when I thought I was going to be able to avoid thinking about how much longer 'til the next episode. HAHA I seriously cannot wait to watch episode 3 live. It was so much fun watching the first 2 episodes live. I usually don't watch LIVE because I'm too lazy but I just had to give in to this one. Let's count together! It's still Thursday afternoon where I am.

P

PrincessKarina

You took the exact words out of my mouth darling! Thanks for the validation that my girl Taew is the best! She’s absolutely my number one biase! Love love love her! :love:

P

PrincessKarina

I agree. Her acting skill is so amazing and she takes her career seriously. She works hard and plays a variety of roles so she's different in every drama. Her acting makes me believe that she's that character. She takes notes for the characters and the script, which I haven't really seen any other actors doing that. Her crying is good too. It looks natural and not like she's forcing her tears to come out. Ughh I just adore Taew so much!!
I couldn’t agree more!

P

PrincessKarina

This could have been me typing. I haven't watched many lakorns in the past few years, but as far as I'm concerned Taew might just be my number one bias as well. I've probably seen her lakorns (in full) more than other same-generation actresses' combined. As for JJ, I really like his on-screen presence, but have never watched any of his lakorns in full until NDFD and now GS with Taew. Imo, his acting is not at all bad, however there's certainly plenty of room for improvement. Word is that GS seems to contain the most hero/heroine one-on-one scuffles (?:naughty2:) that Taew has starred in, so be well-prepared for the potentially scream-like-crazy fangirling moments.:pancarta:
For real! I’m so hyped I don’t know what to do. I’m like a little kid all over again . Lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Got you now?! Lol. For real sweetie! Go on. You’ll fall in love with JT! ;) And I’m waiting for your thought essays when you’re done with the two episodes!
Hehe :D I watched the first break of ep1 already! It’s very intense from Taew’s character. Def very bratty and spoiled. I would be lying if I didn’t say I didn’t cringe a little lol cuz judging from the teaser I knew I was going to walk into something very dramatic from n’ek. Haha. But I really like the quality of the cinematography. Everyone has very nice skin and all so glowy. Gonna go continue with break 2 now.

Will chime in some more later hehe :D