[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
I know. She should be dress way better especially playing the part of stealing someone’s husband per Nok. Lol. But she is not attractive in here per se. She looks so old and she’s younger than Taew by 4 years?!
Omg she is younger than Taew! I thought they were about the same age. Her character doesn’t come off as rai but instead I find her character a bit annoying and unnecessary. Does she have any history with Lukannai? I hope not!

P

PrincessKarina

Omg she is younger than Taew! I thought they were about the same age. Her character doesn’t come off as rai but instead I find her character a bit annoying and unnecessary. Does she have any history with Lukannai? I hope not!
Lol she’s such a nuisance!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Mission impossible style, we come from the top ;)

Wait wait, um I think I was #cradlerobber moved to #mamamia with @040156 lol
Errr when did you moved to #mamamia with @040156 ? You know if you are in that group you can’t do naughty things with him right ? :p

Waiting for my co-chairs @Katelyn and @KitKat516 for the plans for this #groupattack. :risas3:
@KitKat516 suggest we do mission impossible style and come from the top ?? What do you think ? :naughty2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
JT fever....

This one is Taew with some of her pra'eks!

(Taew×Mario×Mark×James×Nadech)
The first FMV.. I can’t wait to see this scene. I think this might be in episode 3, because from the preview where she was mucking around with that guy she bumped into Nai wearing this outfit .. oh god! Can’t wait :aaaaa::aaaaa:
E9B2BF2A-787F-43CF-B483-D8CDFBCD7B35.jpeg

And wow! That second clip with her pra’ek was great :thumbup: felt like I was watching a teaser to a movie or some thing.
Let me just stare at him for a sec..........
you can stare at him as long as you want, because he isn’t going anywhere :p

I'll be eating dust daily whenever yummy JJ image get posted here from licking my screen. *off to get some screen cleaners. Do they have scented ones???*
Yes they do, haha which scented would you like? I am going with the romantic rose :love:
F3E87241-423E-49AD-87A6-79A2A23CD357.jpeg

sarNie Adult
Awe.. thanks for the spoiler! Poor Nai, but it's okay we all know that his patience will win over Nok. Just wait a bit Khun Nai. Shes already falling for u but shes doesnt realize it yet.
I agree, from the onset it was already established that Nok had some form of crush for Nai in episode 1, she freezes whenever Nai is being sweet to her, like there's this internal struggle to stop her self from getting "fooled" like what grandma was implying. It ends with her abusing him more. Hahaha so tsundere, this Nok.

@KitKat516 no! Go ahead and stay in the more fun group :aaaaa:my published age is 45 (used to be 40) anyway... I tell people who ask my age in order to get the reaction "no! *gasp* but you look so young!"

I just want to hug Nai and give him food and check if his back is wet with sweat and towel him off :naughty2:, and check all over for bruises from Nok's abuse and patch him up. .. And also help him do the laundry so he'll take off his clo.... :risas3:wahahahaha anyone wants to join me in this *chaste and innocent* group yet? :pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 wasn’t it just that good even with subs?! It’s addicting lol. I could rewatch it 3x too just not yet haha.
Yes very addicting, I can’t believe third time round watching and I didn’t even feel the need to FF .. they have given us like 99% of Nai and Nok in episode 1 and 2.. the pranangs are like in every single corner of the lakorn :aaaaa: My JT fever is so so high I am not exactly sure how I will survive til Monday, 3 more days feels like forever :crybaby2:
Lol that's because I didnt want to be older than my mother in law :risas3:
hahah I’m ok with being older then my mother in law :p I don’t think I could restrain myself from Mr Nai :aaaaa:I need him for breakfast lunch and dinner :drooling:
7CAA8AF6-4553-4176-AC8C-9E6CB6702F0D.jpeg