[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

And I have a little spoiler to share.

After Muenchanok found out that her parents got divorced, she followed her mom (Wisaka) to a hotel. Nok actually saw Luckanai gave her mother a banquet of flower and drove off together so she misunderstood that Luckanai and her mother are in a relationship. At the hotel, Nok confronted Nai but found out that her mom wasn't there in his room after searching for her. Nok later saw her mother at a party celebrating her singlehood with a younger man and a bunch of friends. Her father, Tawat, arrived at the party looking for Nok. Both parents trying to explain to Nok but Wisaka was tired of getting blamed So she said, "The person who is the most desperate to divorce is your father." Muenchanok didn't believe her. Wisaka then said, "If you don't believe me then go ahead and ask your father who is the beauty queen named Pimonkae." Tawat ask Wisaka to stop. Wisaka said "Why should I stop? You have the guts to asked me for a divorce to marry with woman who's as young as your daughter. Why are you afraid to tell her the truth?" Muenchanok is shocked and ask "It's not true, right dad?" Before Tawat can answer, Muenchanok left. Luckanai volunteered to follow Muenchanok. She was disappointed and felt betrayed by her father who wanted to remarry. Muenchanok ran to the front of the hotel and felt someone grabbed her wrist. And that someone is Luckanai. He said "Go back with me." Muenchanok: "It's none of your business." Nai: "Your father is worried about you. Listen, both of your parents still love you the same and they are worried about you." Muenchanok proceeded to insult Luckanai about him being an orphan and he tried hard not to get angry. Nok: "It's a family matter which has nothing to do with you." Nai said "As for me, I am involve since both have raised me. Even if I'm not a real son, I know that I am indebted to them." Nok:"Are you saying I am don't feel indebted to my parents?" Nai said "I'm saying that they have done everything for your happiness. Now they want their own happiness and you won't allow them. Don't you think that you’re being selfish, love only yourself? That made Nok so angry that she slapped Nai. Nok: Don’t talk as if you’re better than me. An ambitious orphan, willing to do anything to be a millionaire's son and has no intention of doing good deeds to pay back his gratitude. But you will do anything to get away from low-born status." Nok moved to get away but trip on her high heel shoes and fell down the middle of the road. Nai quickly saved Nok from the oncoming cars. Nok was in shock of her near death experience. She had a flashback of Luckanai (she nicknamed him Lucky) who had saved her just like this before when they were younger. At that time he fainted for quite a bit just like now. Back to present time, Nok: Lucky, wake up! Can you hear me, Lucky? Luckanai slowly opened his eyes but was worried about Nok. Nai: Khun Nok, are you ok? Muenchanok didn't know how to react to that and then walked away. He got up slowly and follows her.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

And I have a little spoiler to share.

After Muenchanok found out that her parents got divorced, she followed her mom (Wisaka) to a hotel. Nok actually saw Luckanai gave her mother a banquet of flower and drove off together so she misunderstood that Luckanai and her mother are in a relationship. At the hotel, Nok confronted Nai but found out that her mom wasn't there in his room after searching for her. Nok later saw her mother at a party celebrating her singlehood with a younger man and a bunch of friends. Her father, Tawat, arrived at the party looking for Nok. Both parents trying to explain to Nok but Wisaka was tired of getting blamed So she said, "The person who is the most desperate to divorce is your father." Muenchanok didn't believe her. Wisaka then said, "If you don't believe me then go ahead and ask your father who is the beauty queen named Pimonkae." Tawat ask Wisaka to stop. Wisaka said "Why should I stop? You have the guts to asked me for a divorce to marry with woman who's as young as your daughter. Why are you afraid to tell her the truth?" Muenchanok is shocked and ask "It's not true, right dad?" Before Tawat can answer, Muenchanok left. Luckanai volunteered to follow Muenchanok. She was disappointed and felt betrayed by her father who wanted to remarry. Muenchanok ran to the front of the hotel and felt someone grabbed her wrist. And that someone is Luckanai. He said "Go back with me." Muenchanok: "It's none of your business." Nai: "Your father is worried about you. Listen, both of your parents still love you the same and they are worried about you." Muenchanok proceeded to insult Luckanai about him being an orphan and he tried hard not to get angry. Nok: "It's a family matter which has nothing to do with you." Nai said "As for me, I am involve since both have raised me. Even if I'm not a real son, I know that I am indebted to them." Nok:"Are you saying I am don't feel indebted to my parents?" Nai said "I'm saying that they have done everything for your happiness. Now they want their own happiness and you won't allow them. Don't you think that you’re being selfish, love only yourself? That made Nok so angry that she slapped Nai. Nok: Don’t talk as if you’re better than me. An ambitious orphan, willing to do anything to be a millionaire's son and has no intention of doing good deeds to pay back his gratitude. But you will do anything to get away from low-born status." Nok moved to get away but trip on her high heel shoes and fell down the middle of the road. Nai quickly saved Nok from the oncoming cars. Nok was in shock of her near death experience. She had a flashback of Luckanai (she nicknamed him Lucky) who had saved her just like this before when they were younger. At that time he fainted for quite a bit just like now. Back to present time, Nok: Lucky, wake up Lucky! Can you hear me, Lucky? Luckanai slowly opened his eyes but was worried about Nok. Nai: Khun Nok, are you ok? Muenchanok didn't know how to react to that and then walked away. He got up slowly and follows her.
Wow! Thanks hun :icon12: such a dramatic opening to first episode :thumbup: just by reading the spoiler I am already hooked :aaaaa::aaaaa:only 1 day left to go :cheer::cheer:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know how bad the Rai will be in this lakorn. Gaaah i hope she won't have too much scenes in the lakorn
Why does everything look so aesthetic. I can’t get over the quality of the pics and everyone’s outfit. It just looks so glam! Even the Rai, which I do agree with. Hopefully we wont see her as much bc I need all the JT I can get lol! Jk.
Same here, I hope Rai and any unnecessarily side characters won’t be focused too much on.. I need to see more Nok and Nai, since we didn’t get much KT and MM and the one scene we thought we were going to see KT and MM make out was on their wedding night, but we all know how that turned out :risas3::risas3: one thing I really want them to show viewers is the interactions and the bonding Nok and Nai will have with their babies. We don’t often see much interactions with the pranangs and their babies in lakorn.
It's a Sunday morning here! Game starting less than 48 hours!
:cheer::cheer::cheer: I am so ready for the game to start :aaaaa:
https://instagram.com/p/BkXxfS_jvFp/
https://instagram.com/p/BkXQkiuj7If/
Cr. Tvmagazinetvdrama IG
F802848B-5013-4A2D-864A-6515F5EDD679.jpeg

Who's the rai in here?
Ice Amena