[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think there will still be some restraint, at the beginning at least. Did you see all those puppy eye stares in the teaser? He'll keep it in, ALL IN, if you catch my drift :naughty2:. Then BAM! Suddenly we're all gonna be like, Nai, YOU DA MAN!
Those weren’t puppy eye stares in the teaser :facepalm:it was more like bedroom eye stares Nai was giving Nok :p:p Then BAM babysw
That is why they say never keep anything bottled inside of you. :risas3:

Anyway Nai is giving me stalker vibe in this scene hahaha a hot one :coleman:
B656C693-1E2C-4264-BEB6-F79E53621406.jpeg

Your art work is alway so amazing! Can’t wait to see more @Katelyn
82DED191-7AF9-4E2C-ABE1-0660D4E20E1D.jpeg

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Honestly I loved LakornThai until Rang Pratana. Lol so dead. Hoping the story is good and can bring back old lakorn vibes
Woah? Rang Pradthana is one my favorites from a LakornThai. That’s how I got introduced to LakornThai lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Same thoughts on Chai playing dad. I can still see him play as the evil guy or something lol but not dad. *sighs*

Did they make Raeng Pratana? I didn’t finish it but man thats a surprise.
No they didn’t. But the Nadech and Kim one

Woah? Rang Pradthana is one my favorites from a LakornThai. That’s how I got introduced to LakornThai lol
Wow really? Lol i was anticipating RP yet such a let down..

sarNie Adult
Those weren’t puppy eye stares in the teaser :facepalm:it was more like bedroom eye stares Nai was giving Nok :p:p Then BAM babysw
That is why they say never keep anything bottled inside of you. :risas3:

Anyway Nai is giving me stalker vibe in this scene hahaha a hot one :coleman:
View attachment 16549

Your art work is alway so amazing! Can’t wait to see more @Katelyn
View attachment 16550
There were puppy eyes. like when she was painting on his face. :love:

Taew's crying screenshot is so beautiful. Like a tough girl suddenly showing her gentle, vulnerable side. It's almost akin to James's iconic crying scene in NDFD - I am guessing this crying scene of Taew would be the iconic Nok scene. I can't wait to see it.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling

Taew's crying screenshot is so beautiful. Like a tough girl suddenly showing her gentle, vulnerable side. It's almost akin to James's iconic crying scene in NDFD - I am guessing this crying scene of Taew would be the iconic Nok scene. I can't wait to see it.
And for those used to Taew's crying scenes, we just know she's going to nail it! I've yet to see someone in Thai Ent who can cry as good as she can on camera (note: there may be lots of great actresses out there, it is me who hasn't seen them all. From the ones I know, I think Taew is one of the best...) =D

About the subs, if it need be, I'll watch it raw, bet on it! Kkkkkkk I've done it with Rak Nakara (for Taew, of course). I like her lakorns. Somehow they tend to be really great.

Girls/Boys, just 15 more days to go (here in Brazil it is still June, 10th =D)!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Oh yes that scene was definitely puppy eye stares, but the rest was definitely bedroom eye stares. :risas3:

And for those used to Taew's crying scenes, we just know she's going to nail it! I've yet to see someone in Thai Ent who can cry as good as she can on camera (note: there may be lots of great actresses out there, it is me who hasn't seen them all. From the ones I know, I think Taew is one of the best...) =D
As an actress/actor I am sure most of them can cry and shed tears. The challenging part is can they convey the emotions that comes along with their tears? As this will allow viewers to also tap into their characters emotions, hence making us empathise and cry along with them. Some actress/actor are excellent in finding their emotion quickly and bringing it out. Taew is definitely one of them (one of the very best in the industry not just in ch3 :p) when I first saw her in Nakee I was amazed with her crying scenes. You could tell she was personally invested in the experience the character is having. It's no longer just words on a page for her anymore. She’s the one experiencing that situation now.

Starting at 8:19 Her tears just fell down so beautifully. It’s like she was already crying before the tears even fell.

Starting at 4:31 I felt like she wasn’t even trying to make herself cry, but more like she was trying to hold back her tears and failing at it. I guess sometime fighting the tears is even more powerful than water works.

Ok back on topic :facepalm: I wonder when they are planning to release the MV ? I am dying to hear the OST. In the meantime lets enjoy Mr hottie :drooling::coleman:

Cr. Lakornthai
09D21130-A393-4379-907D-17F4B61DF68E.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This is the cutest ever!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj61Vh9gngF/?taken-by=praewmag

Gosh! Whenever I see clips of them this sweet, I sometimes wish both of them to be single. :lol: Well, it just sometimes. I know they're happy with their real life partners :)
I saw that and was so dead from their cuteness :aaaaa::aaaaa: had to Screen shot to share in still pictures aswell :love:
52C12C2E-968D-453D-8984-51522F4515FD.jpeg

JT is officially my favourite onscreen couple :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::love:
Hi I’m new member . Anyway I definitely watch it I’m very excited for this pair I tried to watch their other one but it was just a little boring and not to much of them anyway I can already tell it gonna be lit and it is lakorn thai production so ya.
Welcome to the forum :thumbup:

I have been repeating the teaser for soooo many times orz

I am so hyped up for June 25th :cheer::cheer::cheer:
You are not alone :facepalm: now ch3 just need to release the MV so I can move on and repeat that :pancarta:

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
This is the cutest ever!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj61Vh9gngF/?taken-by=praewmag

Gosh! Whenever I see clips of them this sweet, I sometimes wish both of them to be single. :lol: Well, it just sometimes. I know they're happy with their real life partners :)
I saw that and was so dead from their cuteness :aaaaa::aaaaa: had to Screen shot to share in still pictures aswell :love:
View attachment 16624

JT is officially my favourite onscreen couple :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::love:

Welcome to the forum :thumbup:

You are not alone :facepalm: now ch3 just need to release the MV so I can move on and repeat that :pancarta:
THEY HAVE ZERO AWKWARDNESS OMG Taew how do you survive JJ staring at you like that omg skinskip is just natural to them omg