[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I came here to check after I saw Ingfakirata subs of the teaser. Looks like it will be on air June 25 (this one will take Likit Ruk slot after it finish on air).

Ooooh so happy it’s on air soon.

*am reserving 1 seat here. Hehehe. :)
lol. me too!

i saw june 25th, but i had to come here to double check. i'm excited! i want a slap kiss with these two.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Did they film this before NDFD or was it at the same time? But anyways im soo excited for this. We havent had a good angsty sexual tension filled lakorn in a while in my opinion
From what Taew and Ji said on the Today's Show, they filmed it at the same time because they kept reciting their lines in boran language lol.
Yeah it was filmed at the same time, but NDFD wrapped up first.
@Kay123 MM & KT reborned to be Nai & Nok and since he had to restrain himself in the past regarding love he wants to come full force this time. Lol! Jk. I have to agree. Such different vibes but this one screams HOT! They don’t have to worry bout getting no execution for anything lol.
Hahaha I am loving their new after life. :thumbup: And yep no more restraining from love and intimacy from KT in this life :aaaaa::aaaaa:you go boy :cheer:

fancytj

sarNie Egg
Haha yes the should have put it in the teaser, hopefully they kept that scene in that lakorn still .:naughty2:

Haha yep, I am camping here now :risas3:

Anyway here is the Teaser in HD :aaaaa: they look even better in HD :facepalm: fingers crossed the MV will be released tonight :worship2:
Edited: the other link got removed here the official one from ch3 in HD :aaaaa:
Many thanks for posting the teaser in HD,they look gorgeous in HD!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Sooooo excited for this been waiting so long I love these two together even before both lakorns aired and even I didn't tune in their period lakorn bc it wasn't my cup of tea I still love them together so much and definitely looking forward to this one

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Many thanks for posting the teaser in HD,they look gorgeous in HD!
You are welcome :thumbup:

Sooooo excited for this been waiting so long I love these two together even before both lakorns aired and even I didn't tune in their period lakorn bc it wasn't my cup of tea I still love them together so much and definitely looking forward to this one
Join the club :cheer: I am super duper excited:aaaaa: rewatched the teaser so many times now I have lost count:facepalm: not only is the storyline interesting and exciting with the slapandkisswilling| but it make its 10x more exciting when the the pranangs are so darn good looking :aaaaa:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Love those stares. I've always been a fan of Taew and adored her. JJ always been cute but only watched him once in SJ series. It's funny bc I was never a JJ and bella ship, now I finally found my ship for him though I so like Taew with other actors before - but JJ is so perfect for her they are for each other.

fancytj

sarNie Egg

diann

sarNie Juvenile
The trailer looks sooo good! I’m loving the new Taew it’s different than what we normally see of of her. She’s beautiful in here. I’m so glad we finally get to see her in a modern drama. You’re right she does look rai in her anger scene but it was fierce.

Taew and James look good together. I’m hoping the lakorn is good as the teaser. Finally a slap and kiss lakorn from ch3. It has been so long since we last saw one. Kind of bringing back Sawan being and JLR days

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
ok, I just looked at the teaser, this is definitely a lakorn:aaaaa::love:, it looks totally cool, I can not wait to see it, james ji and taew look great together, I'm not seeing them in their current lakorn because it's a boran those that I do not like (since I think this has deaths and tears) but I'm certainly waiting for this couple with anxiety and seeing the teaser I think I will love, June 25 comes already!!!!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
LakornThai is definitely treating me well this year with another angsty Lakorn plot. KC last year and GS this year. I love the "raeng" aura they are giving each other. So far it's mostly just JT scenes so I'm hoping there is no side character drama.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Hello there!
Does anyone know if we're going to have eng subs for this one? With the ongoing struggle fansubbers are having nowadays, especially ch3 lakorns. Ch3 is shutting down every project of their lakorns. The subbed teaser was blocked... anyone has news on this lakorn?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Based on the reaction to the teaser, there will probably be a huge buzz about this lakorn. Just to play safe, maybe we shouldn't mention the name of that group here and opt for PM instead. The group is private for valid reason and we don't know who else lurking around here