[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Wow I could barely remember, I need to go back and watch
Lol maybe! But talk about rewatching! I just finished rewatching some parts of SJ Bomb and Taew’s serie! Wow they were both young too then! He was so stiff! But Taew was super fierced and awesome! Missing Taew on screen!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol maybe! But talk about rewatching! I just finished rewatching some parts of SJ Bomb and Taew’s serie! Wow they were both young too then! He was so stiff! But Taew was super fierced and awesome! Missing Taew on screen!
Taew ALWAYS make it work with stiff p’eks. I haven’t seen Taew and Smart’s lakorn but wasn’t it popular too?

P

PrincessKarina

Taew ALWAYS make it work with stiff p’eks. I haven’t seen Taew and Smart’s lakorn but wasn’t it popular too?
Not sure. But uh Smart’s mouth bugs me! I have a thing for full beautiful lips. Not Smart’s lips! Lol. He to me is also stiff! He needs to play daddy roles now!

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Taew looks so refreshing! How old is she? Is she turning 30. Isn’t Bella turning 30 this year.

That looks like an ending scene very romantic

P

PrincessKarina

Taew looks so refreshing! How old is she? Is she turning 30. Isn’t Bella turning 30 this year.

That looks like an ending scene very romantic
I think both Taew and Bella are 29 this year but surely Bella looks older than Taew!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
THe two lakorn with smart was very popular, while at least that is what I read/heard lol.. Her first one with sMart was dong poo Dee, I heard she was really good in that role even though it was one of her earlier lakorn ., I have been searching high and low for that lakorn in eng sub but no luck, can’t even find it dubbed in my native language :facepalm: her second one with Smart Wiang Roy Dao I enjoyed, there was a twist I didn’t seeing coming, so kinda kept me guessing throughout the lakorn :facepalm:.. anyway smart is a terrible terrible actor, why is he even pe’k actually question is why is he even still getting pe’k role ? :rolleyes: I ignored him throughout the lakorn, his character wasn’t very significant anyway lol .

And yes Taew did have a baby in her lakorn with Aum. Pregnant twice, miss carried the first one due to stress .. loved their chemistry, I hope they reunited as leads again .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
OK so if I list the lakorns Taew played mother roles:

1. PJTPP with Aum A
2. LSR with Nadech
3. Nakee with Ken P
4. RN with Mark
5. GS with JJ

I actually don’t pay attention to Mario and Taew’s lakorns even though they are considered koojin. I have only seen bits and pieces to most of MT’s lakorns!
Girl u need to pay attention to MT lakorn, they are too darn cute :naughty2: by the way she was also pregnant with Mario in RS. Miscarried the first time While she was kidnaped and held hostage by the baddie, then later on made up for it by having another 2 babysw with mario. Happy ending :risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

Girl u need to pay attention to MT lakorn, they are too darn cute :naughty2: by the way she was also pregnant with Mario in RS. Miscarried the first time While she was kidnaped and held hostage by the baddie, then later on made up for it by having another 2 babysw with mario. Happy ending :risas3:
I guess..lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
THe two lakorn with smart was very popular, while at least that is what I read/heard lol.. Her first one with sMart was dong poo Dee, I heard she was really good in that role even though it was one of her earlier lakorn ., I have been searching high and low for that lakorn in eng sub but no luck, can’t even find it dubbed in my native language :facepalm: her second one with Smart Wiang Roy Dao I enjoyed, there was a twist I didn’t seeing coming, so kinda kept me guessing throughout the lakorn :facepalm:.. anyway smart is a terrible terrible actor, why is he even pe’k actually question is why is he even still getting pe’k role ? :rolleyes: I ignored him throughout the lakorn, his character wasn’t very significant anyway lol .

And yes Taew did have a baby in her lakorn with Aum. Pregnant twice, miss carried the first one due to stress .. loved their chemistry, I hope they reunited as leads again .
Right i don’t get how someone like Smart can still get Lead roles and someone like Louis Scott who’s a great actor is still playing 2nd

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@AnnTfan @PrincessKarina and Aum Who has been downgraded to second lead. Like seriously? Why? He is such a great actor too, still hoping he will reunite with Taew as lead one day.

And who is Tootam? Any pics ?
Here i am just sitting and reading everyone's comment about babies. Lol. You guys are so cute! Oh boy all these teasers about the ending is driving me insane! Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for it since this pair is sizzling hot!
I am sure it will air this year just don’t know whether it’s end of the year or mid year that’s all :facepalm: hopefully won’t be too long to wait .. cause all these romantic boat pics is going to make me diabetics :aaaaa:
Woah. Didn’t realize how many miscarriage parts she’s done.
not that many, only 2 so far :facepalm:
Most of Taew roles seem to involve her being a mother, she is always busy making babysw in her lakorn :risas3: but that is ok , I love a lakorn with pranang who ends up with a baby, it makes the lakorn ending feel complete and satisfying :worship2: